• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Might as well rename this "Deciding Sassy's tier (The Big Lez Show)"

Look, it's like this (my head's working a little clearer)

Lez didn't know what was going on. So using his statements to scale doesn't really make sense, especially when Sassy was simply only validating that it was sort of like what Lez was saying. The realm in and of itself is beyond the universe, being both "Inside and outside The Box", so when Sassy says "infinite" it very well could refer to an endless series of higher dimensions, because they're already in some kind of higher dimension. This is backed up by the fact that he tells Lez literally right after that that there's something bigger beyond the realm he created, not to mention Sassy being capable of merging with "everything" and already being able to create realms where space and time don't exist and you can "do anything" as long as you can imagine it. All I'm saying is that Sassy was well aware of dimensionality (Donny asks in an episode what dimension they're in and Sassy replies, "Third") and it wouldn't be outside his character to describe something that Lez couldn't understand (He even tells him that Lez is incapable of understanding if only due to his ignorance)

So in short, since Microskoft Paint is outside of everything (Being the meta-representation of "the real world") then it's outside not only Sassy's realm (which already transcends the Box), but also whatever's "bigger" than that realm (Since it transcends everything) When "infinite dimensions" are used in the same conversatio where multiple higher levels of reality are explored, why can a higher end not be considered?

All that in place, I think it is very narrow to assume that this cannot possibly be higher than High 2-A, especially when there is layers of context.

• "Lez didn't know what was going on. So using his statements to scale doesn't really make sense, especially when Sassy was simply only validating that it was sort of like what Lez was saying."
This doesn't work when Lez's statement is part of the very same statement being used to justify 1-A.

• "so when Sassy says "infinite" it very well could refer to an endless series of higher dimensions, because they're already in some kind of higher dimension."
We can't go on what could or could not be if we don't have the evidence for it, especially with such an incredibly high tier.

• "This is backed up by the fact that he tells Lez literally right after that that there's something bigger beyond the realm he created, not to mention Sassy being capable of merging with "everything" and already being able to create realms where space and time don't exist and you can "do anything" as long as you can imagine it."
None of this suggests 1-A.

• "All I'm saying is that Sassy was well aware of dimensionality (Donny asks in an episode what dimension they're in and Sassy replies, "Third") and it wouldn't be outside his character to describe something that Lez couldn't understand (He even tells him that Lez is incapable of understanding if only due to his ignorance)"
We do not assume every use of "dimension" is equal to higher spatial dimensions for every series that has used the term remotely correctly once before if there isn't evidence for this specific instance to be talking about higher-dimensions. Shit, there's a 40k quote where a guy uses "dimensions" to very clearly mean higher dimensions, but him mentioning "infinite dimensions" two sentences later was disregarded, as he doesn't make it clear at that point if he's referring to higher dimensions or alternate universes. This is how sure we have to be.

• "All that in place, I think it is very narrow to assume that this cannot possibly be higher than High 2-A, especially when there is layers of context."
"At least High 2-A" is kind of the exact opposite of saying "this cannot possibly be higher".

With just how incredibly careful we are about randomly upgrading things to super high tiers without proper evidence, we're not going to just ignore that, here. This is not enough to justify for 1-A. This is enough to justify for a minimum of High 2-A, but that's it.

"So in short, since Microskoft Paint is outside of everything (Being the meta-representation of "the real world") then it's outside not only Sassy's realm (which already transcends the Box), but also whatever's "bigger" than that realm (Since it transcends everything) When "infinite dimensions" are used in the same conversatio where multiple higher levels of reality are explored, why can a higher end not be considered?"

What about this?

And I do think it's rather arbitrary to throw out any chance of a higher end (40K included) if there is reliable context that could inform to it possibly meaning the other. That's basically completely ignoring any higher-end interpretation in any verse.

Because, again, none of this points to the statement itself meaning "infinite higher spatial dimensions", when the exact same statement uses the phrase "in another dimension", clearly referring to the dimension itself as a place. They don't even say "in a higher dimension", which while not 100% "correct", would very clearly convey the meaning.

"That's basically completely ignoring any higher-end interpretation in any verse."

That's exactly what we do, if there isn't proper evidence. "The Omni-King can erase everything" is a vague statement that one could interpret as meaning "Zen'o is At least 2-B", thus he should have "possibly/likely 2-B" after his current tier. But we don't, because there isn't sufficient evidence for this.

But the realm they were in already was a higher dimension by means of it being outside The Box. There is something higher than that higher dimension by means of Lez asking "what's beyond this" and Sassy replying "something bigger". This is right after the statement about "infinite dimensions". Finally, Microskoft Paint would see all of the previous (the regular universe, the higher realm and its "infinite dimensions" as well as whatever's beyond that as complete fiction, as well as the state of being "one with everything" that existed likely beyond that)

• "But the realm they were in already was a higher dimension by means of it being outside The Box."
Outside the box, while still being inside the box.

• "There is something higher than that higher dimension by means of Lez asking "what's beyond this" and Sassy replying "something bigger"."
Yes, as in something truly outside of the paint program and its box.

• "This is right after the statement about "infinite dimensions"."
I've told you this a thousand times, but this is literally meaningless, and also not at all the full context of the scene, where Lez refers to the place they're i as another dimension, and Sassy tells him there are infinite other dimensions when he asks how many there are. As in "how many dimensions including this one", which was not a reference to an actual higher dimension.

• "Finally, Microskoft Paint would see all of the previous (the regular universe, the higher realm and its "infinite dimensions" as well as whatever's beyond that as complete fiction, as well as the state of being "one with everything" that existed likely beyond that)"
This also assumes Paint wasn't the "something bigger" beyond the dimension Lez and Sassy were in, despite that being where they go immediately afterwords. This is a vast exaggeration of a meta joke that makes it seem more impressive than it actually is, despite the fact that it's already extremely high within tier 2 (or a bit more).

The highest reasonable interpretation of everything you've posted is "At least Low 1-C", and that's only if you show the realm Sassy and Lez were in already viewed the normal universe as fiction. If not, it's still "At least High 2-A".

Well, when they were in that realm, Sassy states that they're "more than alive" and that that realm is "a part of me", and that he "made it".

It wouldn't matter even if whatever that was was beyond Microskoft Paint if Sassy can merge with literally everything and completely transcend space and time on an existential level via the PLAC-key.

But the thing is about Lez, is he knew nothing about what was going on. He has no context. Sassy is essentially just nodding to him.

If this realm is beyond the Box, and there's an infinite number of realms like it, why wouldn't any of them also be higher dimensional (Like the one where space and time don't exist and you can do anything)?

• "Well, when they were in that realm, Sassy states that they're "more than alive" and that that realm is "a part of me", and that he "made it"."
I'm not sure how this shows the realm is higher-dimensional.

• "It wouldn't matter even if whatever that was was beyond Microskoft Paint if Sassy can merge with literally everything and completely transcend space and time on an existential level via the PLAC-key."
Easily an "At least High 2-A" feat.

• "But the thing is about Lez, is he knew nothing about what was going on. He has no context. Sassy is essentially just nodding to him."
Then you can't use the statement to confirm infinite higher spatial dimensions. This is exactly the same as how Q mentioning the "limitless dimensions of the galaxy" can't be properly used as evidence on its ow due to Q's response just being along the lines of "Eh, you wouldn't get it".

• "If this realm is beyond the Box, and there's an infinite number of realms like it, why wouldn't any of them also be higher dimensional (Like the one where space and time don't exist and you can do anything)?"
Burden of proof would be on you to show that some of these realms are higher-dimensional. We don't just assume they are.

>Not sure how it shows that

By being outside of the Box. That realm is not Microskoft Paint, unless you're implying that Sassy created that too, which would mean he would be higher via merging with it anyway.

>Easily High 2-A

Merging with literally everything means whatever realm was beyond all that as well.

>Same as Q

I think that that's arbitrary as well, but, well, we've gone over this.

>Burden of proof

Well, transcending space and time and being in another dimension seems higher dimensional to me.

• "By being outside of the Box. That realm is not Microskoft Paint, unless you're implying that Sassy created that too, which would mean he would be higher via merging with it anyway."
Outside the box, while still inside the box.

• "Merging with literally everything means whatever realm was beyond all that as well."
Actually show this, and it's "At least Low 1-C". Or if we assume Sassy's original realm was also entirely above normal universes, then this would also be Low 1-C, regardless.

• "I think that that's arbitrary as well"
I think there are arbitrary things with a lot of high tiers, but I don't find "requiring statements to be clear cut and proper evidence" to be one of them.

• "Well, transcending space and time and being in another dimension seems higher dimensional to me."
I'm pretty sure the realm you're referring to was never said to do this. Just that it didn't have time

1. While it's inside of it, it's likely outside of the Box that Lez knew, which is heavily hinted at being what he meant

2. I show evidence of it in the profile already. Lez enters Sassy's realm as he's traversing the PLAC-key realm, where he becomes one with everything.

3. It causes misconceptions, arguments, and is not conducive to a positive environment.

4. Time doesn't exist in this realm, and it's pretty obvious it transcends space since one can do literally anything without limits in it, including creating realms inside of it.

1. If you want to go with that interpretation, that's fair, I suppose.

2. I'm asking for evidence that this is fully transcendent of Paint.

3. Requiring proper evidence does? Or am I misreading what you're saying?

4. Yes, time would kind of need to not exist in a realm for it not to have any sort of time. I'm not seeing how this shows it's fully higher-dimensional aside from a realm with a different set of rules, but giving this the benefit of the doubt, you could more easily argue for "At least Low 1-C" instead of "At least High 2-A".

1. Well, when it's stated to make one "more than alive," I don't see how it's too unreasonable.

2. Well, I'm just taking it based on literal interpretations, which is what's being assumed with the infinite dimensions statement, as well.

3. No you're misreading lol, I mean the arbitrary things in higher tiers

4. Well, it's in this realm that Lez "merges with everything".

1. That is fine.

2. Not sure, on that one.

3. Then I agree, on that. lmao

4. Also fair enough, I suppose. Which would make "At least Low 1-C" acceptable.

I suppose I could, though, in Star Trek parliaments, I will have to note my objection.

Low 1-C is such a lonely tier

The only other people there are Lucemon, God and the Luminous Being and the latter two will likely just stalemate because muh total plot manip and muh sealing

The series will be unnoticed and people's minds will not expand and stuff ;-;

Guy will stalemate God though .-. He has the same kind of abilities as LB, and LB stalemated God and whatnot.

Thatoneguy78 said:
I'm sorry but don't the Low 1-C Digimon stomp Sassy?
The weaker ones like Shoutmo or Zeed might not.

On a side note thanks to the profiles Aeyu made I spent a solid three hours watching the Lez show a few days ago. That shit is weird.

Back