• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Might as well rename this "Deciding Sassy's tier (The Big Lez Show)"

>make profile

>the same day people want to use it in vs threads

You know 1-A matches can't be added right

This was always bound to be the end results regardless of how many heads Sass-quatch was gonna take. This is only starting what would have been the end .

...Why does the justification for Sassy's Outerversal rating lead to him just explaining there are infinite "other dimensions" (as in "other universes")?

They never use "dimensions" in that way, though. Every single time they refer to "dimensions" they deal with space and time. Also, there's a clear transcendence of the concepts of space and time shown with the metafictional stuff.

"in another dimension" refers to a place, and not a higher-dimensional realm. That's why it's so important things like these are clarified. Unless there is further context which makes it incredibly clear this is referring to infinite higher spatial dimensions, that's nowhere near a tier 1 feat.

1. Where they come from is clearly stated to be beyond comprehension

2. Being "outside the Box" transcends all concepts and looks at all of existence beneath it as fiction

3. Every time it's inquired what dimensions one is in, it always is answered by a number and not a description

4. The realm created by the PLAC-key is stated to transcend space and time

5. The dimensions are directly said to be encompassed by bigger levels

6. Lez directly witnesses there being a series of levels to the Box before he enters the realm Sassy made

All of this heavily points toward "infinite dimensions" referring to actual dimensions and not to alternate universes (Though it likely honestly covers both)

1. Does not suggest infinite higher dimensions.

2. Also does not suggest infinite higher dimensions.

3. This also does not mean higher dimensions, unless Bill Cipher is now 50+ dimensional.

4. This is very basic tier 2 stuff.

5. Clip of this, please. As well as this process going on infinitely.

6. This is also not 1-A.

None of this suggests anything close to a 1-A rating. You need vastly better proof than this. This is the rule for pretty much everything on here. If better proof can't be provided, there is zero way we can keep this profile at Tier 1.

I think that this is all cherrypicking, to be perfectly honest. What kind of "proof" do you need for 1-A?

1. If it was just another universe, why would make Clarence (who is a genius)'s head explode?

2. How does transcending all concepts not equate to that?

3. So the third dimension is just a quantity of universes?

4. When one embodies "all of everything", including many different realms how is that basic tier 2?

5. It's in the "Choomah Island 2" video

This is not cherrypicking, at all. This is requiring extremely basic evidence.

"Show proof that the dimensions being referred to are actual higher dimensions and not just alternate realities" is something required for absolutely everything that runs on higher-dimensional statements. To say something is 1-A due to simply mentioning "infinite dimensions" with no context to prove those referring to infinite spatial dimensions isn't something we do.

When there's shown to be many higher levels of existence, and dimensions are never used to refer to universes, why would that be ignored?

Because you have not shown this? Because the things you have shown referred to these dimensions as "places", which is not at all what a higher dimension is? None of this points to something as incredible as 1-A.

I'll come back to this thread later when I have something more solid then.

Likely soon. I may even try to contact the creators directly. And I'd rather delete the page entirely if it takes too long.

Is it against the rules plainly? These people should be easy to contact (they're not some media corporation or bigshots)

An alternate dimension is not always refered as a universe, mostly in a series like this were dimensions are actually Axis (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uExyiKvSf_o min. 5:55), an alternate dimension could be that, just alternate, Time instead of space, Paint is suposed to be a place beyond all of those infinite dimensions.

Aeyu said:
Where would you put him, if you were in charge of it, @Azzy?
Assuming infinite universes and somewhere beyond that, which he can manipulate, "At least High 2-A" or something to that extent would seem to be easily achievable.

Damn it Crzer, I don't know if that helps -.-

Well, I'm still in the middle of preparing a last-stand reasoning for 1-A before I let his profile swim with the fishes.

@Aeyu

I mean, even with what's there right now, he still has a minimum of High 2-A reasoning, so if not 1-A, I fail to see how he'd be in any way irrelevant.

it's not so much that he'd be irrelevant as it is that I'm just stubborn about trying to make good/competent profiles that aren't wanked/downplayed (OCD and all that)

As it is, I don't understand why a "Possibly" can't be considered; the main reason I even pushed forward with a solid 1-A was because of the fact that the only time they mention dimensions is in regard to the axes they exist on (as has been said a couple times)

Does this look good?

High 2-A likely 1-A (Can manipulate "Microskoft Paint", which is the realm outside of the Box which sees everything inside of it as mere fiction, which contains an infinite number of dimensions, but due to the various uses of the word dimensions in The Big Lez Show is unknown wether these are Universes or Dimensions)

I still think 1-A is reasonable knowing that Sasquatches use Dimensions as actual dimensions.

"it's not so much that he'd be irrelevant as it is that I'm just stubborn about trying to make good/competent profiles that aren't wanked/downplayed (OCD and all that)"

Relatable.

"As it is, I don't understand why a "Possibly" can't be considered; the main reason I even pushed forward with a solid 1-A was because of the fact that the only time they mention dimensions is in regard to the axes they exist on (as has been said a couple times)"

Mainly because it's such an incredibly high tier that we always require extensive proof for. I'd need to see something really clearly referring to higher spatial dimensions within that particular scene, especially since Lez asked if they were "i another dimension".

Lez does ask if they're in another dimension, but Sassy replies that he can "call it that", not that it necessarily is that. Then he tells him where they are is on the inside and outside of the Box, which in itself has "infinite dimensions" (which is the nebulous thing here). He then relates that there is higher levels of existence above the one they're in at that point before taking him outside reality altogether (the metafictional real world) where concepts no longer matter. "I can write the story of my life here?"

In the other backup for 1-A I had (The PLAC-key realm, which is outside space and time), when Lez enters Sassy's realm, he becomes one with first the universe and then all of existence, "experiencing that oneness". Donny also says you can do anything in that realm if you can imagine it.

"Lez does ask if they're in another dimension, but Sassy replies that he can "call it that", not that it necessarily is that."

They key word here is i, not what Lez calls the place. That's what I'm getting at.

"He then relates that there is higher levels of existence above the one they're in at that point before taking him outside reality altogether (the metafictional real world) where concepts no longer matter."

This is why I'm saying he still seems to be a minimum of High 2-A.

"In the other backup for 1-A I had (The PLAC-key realm, which is outside space and time), when Lez enters Sassy's realm, he becomes one with first the universe and then all of existence, "experiencing that oneness". Donny also says you can do anything in that realm if you can imagine it."

This doesn't seem like support for 1-A, but it does support him being a transcendent being.

1 and 2. Well, to that end I would say that Lez doesn't really know much about different/higher dimensions, and that just wanted to know where/what was happening to him, which is why Sassy says that he can call it that instead of saying that that is for sure what it is. He also tells Lez that the realm he made (The "different dimension" is something he created and that it's just "a part of him", as well as that realm being outside the Box as well as "inside of it" at the same time "It's confusing, I know, but only you can make sense of it." Thus, that realm in and of itself is of a higher nature than the regular universe. That along with the infinite dimensions thing sounded compelling to me, as Sassy clearly was thinking differently than Lez, who knew nothing about higher/different realms. Lez asks Sassy what's beyond that realm, and Sassy tells him there's something bigger, but he doesn't necessarily know what it is. "Microskoft Paint" is unrelated to this, as it's outside of literally everything.

3. Still, it shows that since there are higher realms above the higher dimension experienced by Lez that Sassy created, and Lez became one with literally everything, that it seems to be possible that what they meant was probably a combination of "higher dimensions" and "alternate universes". It's not like Lez would know the difference, anyway (Hence his Unknown rating no matter what)

I'd like to say that if there is good evidence that 'dimensions' in this verse refer to spatial dimensions and not parallel realities, then I believe that the character's rating is solid as is.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I'd like to say that if there is good evidence that 'dimensions' in this verse refer to spatial dimensions and not parallel realities, then I believe that the character's rating is solid as is.
There isn't, from what's been shown, and the context of the specific scene suggests otherwise.

The most is use of "third dimension" in an entirely different scene from an entirely different episode, which very clearly isn't enough.

Back