• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Does this qualify as a Galaxy level feat ?

Introduction:
Way Big
an alien belonging froma species of giants called To'kustar, a race of ultra-rare gigantic aliens who are created in the Cosmic Storms throughout the space, They don't live on planets they are born inside cosmic storms. I believe this is something that has been discussed before if not it's been causing a few scaling problem for Ben 10 fanbase and I decided to make this thread to clear everything up if a Calc Group Member can help, much appreciated,

Feat Calculation:
This Calc was rejected as it breaks out Kinetic Energy rules.

After this feat was rejected, There has been Upgrade CRT threads made claiming this is Galaxy level based on visuals ONLY.

However the main problem here is exactly what vsbatle mods and staff told me in screenshots before "We don't know the composion of random space cosmic storm and what's it's made up of and what kind of particales it has"
bandicam_2024-03-17_10-19-42-051.jpg

234345345.png

So, Do we give this feat Tier 3 Rating based off of visuals only ?

Feat videos and description:

1. 0:02 is the view of the Cosmic Storm outside of our galaxy which way big decided to bring into our solar system and then Wrap it around Earth to cause chaos 9:14
  2. 5:20 and it covered the entire Earth. We can see this full storm outside the galaxy near an unknown planet at 8:17

Cosmic storm outside the Milky way galaxy seen in the ending credits of the game

latest

Cosmic Storm destroying space ships 0:17
latest

Agree (2): Lemon, Rex
Disagree (2): Reiner, Demonic
Unsure:

Last edited:
Yes, this seen like a galaxy level feat to me... but I don't think It would scale to Evil Way big as a whole and seen too me like a enviromental destruction feat + the hability to create and control thouse cosmic storms, but would not give Way big other attacks galaxy level AP unless You can prove that the power used to create the cosmic storm is comparable to way big other means of attack

especially considering that no, wasn't the cosmic storm destroying the ship, It was way big evil inside It shooting his laser

Yes, this seen like a galaxy level feat to me... but I don't think It would scale to Evil Way big as a whole and seen too me like a enviromental destruction feat + the hability to create and control thouse cosmic storms, but would not give Way big other attacks galaxy level AP unless You can prove that the power used to create the cosmic storm is comparable to way big other means of attack

especially considering that no, wasn't the cosmic storm destroying the ship, It was way big evil inside It shooting his laser
I donno Mann this giant space storm has made me all silly

Introduction:
Way Big
an alien belonging froma species of giants called To'kustar, a race of ultra-rare gigantic aliens who are created in the Cosmic Storms throughout the space, They don't live on planets they are born inside cosmic storms. I believe this is something that has been discussed before if not it's been causing a few scaling problem for Ben 10 fanbase and I decided to make this thread to clear everything up if a Calc Group Member can help, much appreciated,

Feat Calculation:
This Calc was rejected as it breaks out Kinetic Energy rules.

After this feat was rejected, There has been Upgrade CRT threads made claiming this is Galaxy level based on visuals. However the main problem here is exactly what vsbatle mods and staff told me in screenshots before "We don't know the composion of random space cosmic storm and what's it's made up of and what kind of particales it has"
bandicam_2024-03-17_10-19-42-051.jpg

234345345.png

So, Do we give this feat Tier 3 Rating based off of visuals only ?

Feat videos and description:

1. 0:02 is the view of the Cosmic Storm outside of our galaxy which way big decided to bring into our solar system and then Wrap it around Earth to cause chaos 9:14
  2. 5:20 and it covered the entire Earth. We can see this full storm outside the galaxy near an unknown planet at 8:17

Cosmic storm outside the Milky way galaxy seen in the ending credits of the game

latest

Cosmic Storm destroying space ships 0:17
latest
On this page it says:

Astronomers have found what they are calling the perfect cosmic storm, a galaxy cluster pile-up so powerful its energy output is second only to the Big Bang.

Henry led an international team of astronomers that used a space-based X-ray observatory to peer at an object known as Abell 754 - the product of the collision between two smaller galaxy clusters about 300 million years ago.

The smaller cluster most likely contained about 300 galaxies, while its larger neighbor about 1,000 galaxies, researchers said.

Galaxy clusters are the largest structures in the universe to be bound by gravity, some containing the mass of up to 10,000 times that of our own Milky Way, researchers said.

Does this answer your question?

On this page it says:

The cosmic storm, a galaxy cluster pile-up so powerful its energy output is second only to the Big Bang.

Then same thing would happen what happened with Reboot Splash feats and were rejected.
They asked for the proof of Planet/objects being effected.

and if it's as powerful as two galaxies colliding then, Earth, several planets must be effected/destroyed.

However no galaxy level destruction was seen.

"Being a star, the sun's density varies considerably between its outer layers and its core. On average, it has a density of 1.408 g/cm3, which is roughly one-quarter that of Earth."

We can use the sun's density in this case?

Back