• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Midoriya Izuku tries to take on Thanos

Yes, Thanos versus Izuku. Both on their 9-A keys. Personal speed is equalized, but projectile speeds aren't so the lasers will remain Supersonic+, meaning Izuku can't just dodge them without it being aimdodge.

Fight.

I can't believe I'm going to say this, but Izuku might stomp here.

Thanos doesn't have a 9-A calc that I can find, so I can only assume he's baseline. The Fortnite player is only wall level and his feats barely sound 9-A itself.

Izuku is 0.17 tons and if Thanos is baseline, that means he's 0.005.

(That means Izuku is over 30X stronger)

DAMN :v I'd never expect base Izuku to stomp. May I leave this thread open so perhaps someone can bring the reason why is Thanos 9-A to begin with so we can better compare them?

The idea of Izuku stomping Thanos is something I never thought possible.

But you don't have to close it, while I didn't find anything, it's possible someone else might.

Idk about calcs but when I made the profile, I lowballed Thanos. His best feats would probably be bursting through and obliterating the large tall building in the center of Tilted Towers. Just by jumping.

Back