• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
stark isnt mhs+ for scaling to spidey. he is mhs+ for dodging those meteors. also waiting for tony keeping up and reaching the q-ship.

Also... Another thing, Complete Infinity Gauntlet Thanos should be At least 5-A.

It's weird how watching the moon throwing feat again, the chunks of moon thrown from space traveled really fast, then slowed down once it reached the planet. Then again, I might need a Blu-Ray copy to check again.

From a filmmaker's perspective, there's no slow motion. Besides, I'm not trying to discredit the feat here.

So, at least Iron Man and Thanos are MHS+. There's also this supporting feat of Thanos reacting to Thor's lightning at the last split-second (although he got hit) but he was distracted until the very last fraction of a second.

The others I dunno, IIRC Thanos stomped Hulk near-blitzed him, and Hulk is kinda slow.

Thor kinda scales to Hulk.

Perhaps we should put "MHS+" for Spider-Man, Iron Man and Thanos, then "Unknown" for Thor, Hulk, and other heavy-hitters?

Drax and Nebula kinda kept up with Thanos in combat, though that's probably an outlier.

@Revan Laha The calc group are discussing it. We have different opinions regarding the calc, as I told you on my message wall. Please wait.

Is this Spider-Man in the new suit, or just his normal stats? If it's the latter, then i'm pretty sure Ebony Maw and Strange would scale, though, as Own mentioned, they probably scale regardless.

Pretty sure people should scale to at least Tony's reaction speed. They may be slower, but if they were Supersonic still, they'd be nearly frozen in the perspective of everyone. I'm pretty sure that Thor wasn't, and despite Hulk getting kinda blitzed, he still managed to keep up (If very badly so) with Thanos.

Yeah, it isn't an actual blitz, just near one.

But you understand that might scale to humans like Cap cuz he's Supersonic too currently? It would be weird.

I don't really see anything really weird with that.

It isn't outlandish to assume everyone is kind of equal in speed (Of course, there are faster and slower people, just saying they're about the same) while being realy disproportional in power.

In fact, that happens a lot around here. Take The Punisher, for example. Despite being consistently shown as WAY weaker than the average hero, from what I recall reading, he is also consistently shown reacting and hitting beings with similar speed to Spiderman, if not even faster.

@spino, technically in civil war, Bucky reacted to a repulsor at close range (when he and Steve were double teaming) and even moved while a repulsor was flying when he ran away from tony at the start. Not exactly the best feats, but they support the notion that everyone can react to repulsors

EliminatorVenom said:
I don't really see anything really weird with that.

It isn't outlandish to assume everyone is kind of equal in speed (Of course, there are faster and slower people, just saying they're about the same) while being realy disproportional in power.

In fact, that happens a lot around here. Take The Punisher, for example. Despite being consistently shown as WAY weaker than the average hero, from what I recall reading, he is also consistently shown reacting and hitting beings with similar speed to Spiderman, if not even faster.
Yeah, it just feels weird to me for some reason.

The "peak human"s on this wiki are often like 8-B and MHS, lol.

But the bleeding edge being more powerful doesn't really disprove that Bucky reacted to repulsors. Plus even Ivan vanko did it in iron man 2 from close range. And everyone is visually the same speed

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Yeah, it just feels weird to me for some reason.

The "peak human"s on this wiki are often like 8-B and MHS, lol.
Well, I do see your point. It is a bit weird, but it still makes sense overall.

Drax and Star-Lord did kinda keep up with Thanos in combat. Not AP-applicable, cuz they didn't harm Thanos, only slightly staggered him.

Cap also kinda kept up with Thanos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back