• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Meliodas vs Tsunayoshi Sawada (The Rematch) (CONCLUDED)

Another Tsuna rematch,this time against Meliodas again since he upgraded so yeah.......all right,let's go!!

-Oath Flame Tsuna and Sealed Demon without wrath Meliodas are used

-Speed equalized

-Both in character

-Place located in Big Ben London

-Range is 50 meters

-Win via death!!!

MeliodasRenderWrathWeapon1
Oath Flames

VS

• Meliodas: 0
  • Tsuna: 7 (XXS,Emp,Malik,Kagamine,Hst,Poca,Astral)
  • Inconclusive: 0

Ok, I'n not late this time lol.

Like last time, Tsuna has more avantage here. He can absorb Mel's Hellblaze with ZPB, can freeze both Mel's attack and even Mel himself with first edition, can protect himself with his cloak and his petrification from Natsu. Furthermore, Tsuna in this form has gravity manip which he likely to spam it. And it's really useful since he can use to pin down, push away or pull Mel to com near him. He can also instantly shoot X-Burner without need charging time.

Mel can still deal with Tsuna's X-Burner with his Counter Vanish and Full Counter. But like I said last time, Tsuna has no problem to absorb his flame back. And seeing that Mel can reflect and disperse his flame attack should make Tsuna avoid to use it anymore.

Vote for Tsuna like last time

OF Tsuna(Overpower Daemon) >> Daemon Spade(Easily beat both VG Tsuna and Enma) >>> VG Tsuna == Enma (Stomp OVR Tsuna while his power still not full awakening) >>>> OVR Tsuna (Overpower Byakuran) >> Byakuran (Stomp CA Tsuna, null 176 Megaton attack with just applause while he still hold back a lot)

So this version Tsuna should really be on borderline High 7-A.

@Xanxus Thanks for the explanation

I'll vote Tsuna then. There shouldn't be much of an AP gap and this version of Meliodas can't even use his darkness to fly. Regen could allow him to last for a while but Tsuna's gravity manipulation will make fighting extremely difficult and because there shouldn't be much of an AP gap I don't see why Tsuna couldn't absorb any ranged attacks Mel uses. Overall Meliodas will be extremely hard-pressed to win.

Tsuna fra but shouldn't his gravity manip allow him to keep Mel from using Full Counter or Counter Vanish by pinning him?

Back