• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Decapitation ain't a big deal to him though

Also why do people keep picking characters with atleast 4x the AP of Mel? Starting to think y'all love spiting him now

BurlapJack said:
Also why do people keep picking characters with atleast 4x the AP of Mel? Starting to think y'all love spiting him now
Doesn't Mel have a scaling chain? Low 6-B isn't that big and Thanos isn't that far into it.

I think stomp tbh

Yes Thanos can one shot if he hits him with the power stone but Mel's Scaling chain and Mid Regen should make it so he can just one shot Thanos and survive the stone.

Soul and Mind Stone he literally doesn't use in combat

Reality and/or Time might be good

IDK. Too many stones may shift it the other way.

DragonEmperor23 said:
What about just the Reality stone being added?
Then it will be just straight up spite, adding time or reality stone make it spite, while soul stone didn't have feat and idk about mind stone

Thanos doesn't really use reality stone directly on the opponent though. In the battle on Titan, he used it on their attacks.

Let's get real, half of tume thanos was just playing with them in titan, otherwise what he did with drax and mentis on knowhere, he can do the same with avengers on titan

1997KD said:
Let's get real, half of tume thanos was just playing with them in titan, otherwise what he did with drax and mentis on knowhere, he can do the same with avengers on titan
Yeah, that's what I meant. In actual combat he doesn't use it like he did on Knowwhere.

Well......

"Fun isn't something one considers when balancing the universe. But this, does put a smile on my face"

Thanos transmute every attack meliodas through on him, he can put him in sleep(using power stone). If he gets pissed of he can use reality stone to end this fight in one snap. Thanos have space stone to shield himself

Power stone to amp his attack

Reality stone to counter any attack, i don't recall meliodas having any dur-neg ability, so voting thanos

From the picture in the OP, this is Endgame Thanos who is more willing to kill than his Infinity War incarnation, so less play around and more kill Melodias from the go.

Plus what KD said, I go with Thanos.

Except he doesn't transmute every attack, he doesn't bother with it except for once after he gets hit, the Power Stone wasn't sleep manip, it just KO'd them, he doesn't even use the Power Stone to amp his attacks aside from Carol, Space Stone is actually an argument but even then he doesn't use it.

He uses space stone a lot; to shield himself, to pull objects or beings, to bend space, to teleport, to create a black hole, to turn stuff intangible, he uses space as much as he uses power.

Back