• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In irony, Excalibur would be the end of Saber considering full counter.

To determine if the fight gets to that point though, I must ask if Meliodas actually has Lostvayne

No reason for Saber to use Excalibur though ovo (plus she would use Strike Air first which she can tank. Nothing is getting reflected after that)

Albions are baseline while Saber currently scales to Berserker who was a casual 385 megatons. Mel's dura is also still 7-B and Excalibur being a holy sword is gonna be a pain. After he starts using his demon power it would get more even.

lnconclusive.

Mel has all the requirement to bypass all of Saber's resistances and immunities with enchant: Hellblaze and Saber can bypass Mel's Regenerationn with her holy sword. I can't see who will overpower who. Maybe Mel with Lostvayne.

Interesting match btw.

Yeah kinda

Of course unless she tries to tackle Meliodas that won't come into the fight

Well well:

• Saber has the AP advantage with casually 395 Megaton against Meliodas who scale to much stronger than a 71 Megaton, In H2H fight, saber will easily overpower Meliodas, talking about skill, I only count the skill demonstrated and not the experience with Time: Saber take this easily (+ add the invisible sword the saber's advantage is undoubtably)
Lost Vain will be useless against saber since he divide his power by the number of clone, Saber is already much stronger than the current Meliodas, divided his power make him easily be one shot'd (+ can't hurt severely saber which regen)

For the other Hax, Hellblaze is countered by the magic resistance of Saber, Saber has also many other hax useful here

Finally, full Counter can only make him winner if she use Excalibur and he Counter it, or if Saber use other magic and Meliodas FC them, she will understand this capacity and just kill him and use Excalibur when he can't counter.

Well my vote is for Saber.

Honestly, i'm not familiar with the Fate series but if all these statements are true, then Meliodas will very likely win this.

I change my vote from inconclusive to Mel

Y'all forgetting that Mel has counter vanish which he can use on Saber, since, ya know, she's made of magic. Soul manipulation works too. She doesn't have anything to counter Lostvayne's illusions either, and I'd say that Mel has a better stamina. With regen as well, my vote goes to Mel.

AnonymousBlank said:
Actually, UBW Saber is as strong as she was in life apparently and is equal Herc.
UBW Saber is only closer to her strength in life compared to before. She's never actually reached that point.

She's also never been equal to Herc in terms of power. Nasu stated that she's on the same tier among Servants as Herc, i.e. she's comparable. Just as Cu Chulainn is comparable in the same way to both her and Herc.

Also, aren't the Fate revisions still going on?

ThunderClap448 said:
Y'all forgetting that Mel has counter vanish which he can use on Saber, since, ya know, she's made of magic. Soul manipulation works too. She doesn't have anything to counter Lostvayne's illusions either, and I'd say that Mel has a better stamina. With regen as well, my vote goes to Mel.
Not sure how Counter Vanish would interact with Saber's body since other forms of Anti-Magic in the Nasuverse, such as Rule Breaker and Gae Dearg, don't affect the bodies of Servants despite easily working on literally any other magic. There's likely a distinction between magic and spiritual bodies, which would mean that Full Counter and Counter Vanish wouldn't consider Saber's body as "magic" via verse equalization.

The fate revisions are on-going but that just means that any matches will become outdated after they're done, they can still be made while in progress.

Well, Saber is now almost 2 times stronger than before, it would be more likely for her to use Strike Air, specially because they are close to a city with buildings and lots of people, she has her precog...

And no, none of what Meliodas can do can affect her directly. Servants aren't "just magic", they are incomplete Third Magic - so more or less, souls that can exist without a physical vessel. They are as much a spell as a spell as a summoned construct hitting you with a stick.

I hope that isn't a troll post.

Then this can still continue. Its not enough that Meliodas can't survive even if he's seriously hurt, and Wrath Mark can boost him up.

Wrath bust him to 10.300 pl yeah? then either he goes berserk and loses his mind because of wrath or he just try to controls his magic as he did against Galand and use that "Darkness Pillar" to incap or hurt Saber.

Meliodas can probably bypass Saber's Magic Resistance via Hellblaze but I'm not sure how can he "break" her defense via being able to precog.

Also we are in beginning of the Battle, so we are using Meliodas without wrath, then he needs to activate his Wrath Mark to boost but remember.. he needed to think twice before using this form, he may hesitate using it, then Saber takes the chances.

She has AP advantage plus precog, and Strike Air should be able to destroy all Meliodas's 7 heart (she was able to open a damn hole in Heracles's body, so she doesn't need to use Excaliblast) and she can do it before he uses his wrath. For now I'm voting Saber.

Maybe Meliodas can show something.

Back