• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Speedster is clearly biased against OPM characters.

Funny that Garou still wins this one easily.
Meliodas can close any reasonable AP gap and one shot using Revenge Counter
No, mind-blowing that you would suggest Melinda's having anywhere near the AD capable of keeping up with a guy who goes from 7-A to 6-A in one fight. And Revenge Counter gets countered.

I’m talking about TMF there.
Meli can just deconstruct his ass.

even his darkness attacks could deconstruct SD
Scans please.

Speedster is clearly biased against OPM characters.
No.
He Is biased for NNT and try to make NNT characters win no matter what
Funny that Garou still wins this one easily.
Don’t underestimate Meli tho
No, mind-blowing that you would suggest Melinda's having anywhere near the AD capable of keeping up with a guy who goes from 7-A to 6-A in one fight. And Revenge Counter gets countered.
Revenge counter Isn’t a tangible force it’s magic energy and Meli can make it bounce back
Scans please.
The scans were sent already and are in profile G
Deconstruction(Deconstructed Supreme Deity. Destroyed the Demon King's arm)

He didn’t even need TMF to deconstruct her ass.

Curse Manipulation, Non-Physical Interaction and Existence Erasure (with True Magic Power[55][56], erased Demon King's existence leaving nothing behind not even his consciousness)

He also has his passive mind manip corrosion inducement and poison Manip with miasma (Even the Fairy King that has heavy natural resistances to poisons started to have effects from being near UNCOUNSCIOUS AM Meli)

barriers to trap and limit Garoh’s movements

Mid regen without any stamina weakness

Hellblaze to null regen (iirc the flames don’t stop unless Meliodas make them stop)

EE or deconstruction would one shot miasma

Garoh’s AD Is great but as seen against the likes of Orochi or during pretty long fights against the B/A class heroes He doesn’t instantly gain one shot gaps or blitz gaps and can be held back

Meli gain blitz gaps just with his rage power.

This fight won’t be « easy » when Meli has 2 ways to one tap litteraly (1 not even needing his full power)

Revenge counter Isn’t a tangible force it’s magic energy and Meli can make it bo
Neither is energy and Garou can reflect that.

Garoh’s AD Is great but as seen against the likes of Orochi or during pretty long fights against the B/A class heroes He doesn’t instantly gain one shot gaps or blitz gaps and can be held back
This is because he was weaker there and didn't have as good AD as he does in this key.

You can't compare his Perfected Fist form to that at all. In this form he just blatantly gets more powerful again and again even against the likes of Saitama after being obliterated multiple times.

Also, he was like 7-C fighting a High 6-A.

The scans were sent already and are in profile G
Deconstruction(Deconstructed Supreme Deity. Destroyed the Demon King's arm)

He didn’t even need TMF to deconstruct her ass.

Curse Manipulation, Non-Physical Interaction and Existence Erasure (with True Magic Power[55][56], erased Demon King's existence leaving nothing behind not even his consciousness)

He also has his passive mind manip corrosion inducement and poison Manip with miasma (Even the Fairy King that has heavy natural resistances to poisons started to have effects from being near UNCOUNSCIOUS AM Meli)

barriers to trap and limit Garoh’s movements

Mid regen without any stamina weakness

Hellblaze to null regen (iirc the flames don’t stop unless Meliodas make them stop)

EE or deconstruction would one shot miasma
All of this can be dodged through Garou's vastly superior skill.

Garou doesn't need to be unconscious as even while asleep he can fight against Bang and copy techniques instantly.

How I see this fight going is Melinda's getting pummeled before he can really make use of his more potent magic.

Garou's blitzing is also faster as he goes from Sub-Rela to blitzing FTL opponents in 0.013 seconds.

Meli can reflect it back
This is because he was weaker there and didn't have as good AD as he does in this key.

You can't compare his Perfected Fist form to that at all. In this form he just blatantly gets more powerful again and again even against the likes of Saitama after being obliterated multiple times.
Saitama is constantly holding back but I see your point
Got godstomped and slept for hours
A passive poison emanating from Meliodas body won’t be « dodged » you can’t just say « skill and ignore his ass getting deconstructed the second he touches Meli
Garou doesn't need to be unconscious as even while asleep he can fight against Bang and copy techniques instantly.
Yeah that’s skills
How I see this fight going is Melinda's getting pummeled before he can really make use of his more potent magic.
He doesn’t need his more potent magic though
Garou's blitzing is also faster as he goes from Sub-Rela to blitzing FTL opponents in 0.013 seconds.
Scans plz and he was already awakened when the constellation feat happened.

Meli can reflect it back
Garou is more skilled with his reflections at the end of the day so it would end up going back to Meli.

Saitama is constantly holding back but I see your point
Doesn't change the fact that Garou grows in this form even when faced with extreme levels of adversity.

A passive poison emanating from Meliodas body won’t be « dodged » you can’t just say « skill and ignore his ass getting deconstructed the second he touches Meli
Can you provide evidence of the aura being passively around him and deconstructing people?

Scans plz
On mobile rn so it's hard but basically Chapter 156.

He fights evenly against Flashy and PS who are both sub rela+, but then he fights PS in a battle over 0.013 seconds going at FTL speed

Then right after that he blitzes PS.

It’s SBA so they start off i their strongest form all I did was specify that Meliodas starts off in his true magic form. Do I like nnt yeah but I also like OPM. Does everyone keep saying the op is biased because they like a character?
Garou is more skilled with his reflections at the end of the day so it would end up going back to Meli.

Doesn't change the fact that Garou grows in this form even when faced with extreme levels of adversity.

Can you provide evidence of the aura being passively around him and deconstructing people?

He fights evenly against Flashy and PS who are both sub rela+, but then he fights PS in a battle over 0.013 seconds going at FTL speed

His aura is passive alright

They’ll play ping pong for a long time Meli is a master at timings and has clones to multiply the power of the attack
Saitama didn’t try to one tap him
Look at the DK panel
Also I was talking about the miasma for the « passive poison/mind manip etc… »
chapter 156 doesn’t have said feat all ik is he had awakened after the Bang fight already

Flashy flash pretty clearly isn’t « sub rela + » he is already close to the speed of light he even impressed Saitama while Rela+ projectiles left him unphased

And as he even said they were already faster than him

And all of that happened POST AWAKENING

It won’t grant him resistance to deconstruction

Flashy flash pretty clearly isn’t « sub rela + » he is already close to the speed of light
Flashy Flash is scaled to Sub-Rela+ and the feat they performed just moments earlier is the calculation he scales to.

And all of that happened POST AWAKENING
Yes which is why Garou would have even better AD in the key that is being used. What point are you trying to make here?

They’ll play ping pong for a long time Meli is a master at timings and has clones to multiply the power of the attack
No, because Garou is more skilled his reflection will be the one that stands.

Also, has Meliodas ever reflected something like that? Because Garou can reflect things stronger than him. Can Meli?

Basically DK touched him and got deconstructed as he went in his TMF
Is that the only scan of this? Because it could easily be activated. Any other time someone gets deconstructed in his presence?

The fight would probably go like this Garou tries to attack Meliodas he regens or dodges and it keeps happening until garou gets faster however Meliodas can easily deconstruct or erase him it comes to that. So this match is very decisive.

Flashy Flash is scaled to Sub-Rela+ and the feat they performed just moments earlier is the calculation he scales to.

Yes which is why Garou would have even better AD in the key that is being used. What point are you trying to make here?

Also, has Meliodas ever reflected something like that? Because Garou can reflect things stronger than him. Can Meli?

Is that the only scan of this? Because it could easily be activated. Any other time someone gets deconstructed in his presence?
Full counter is not dependent on Meliodas strength it only reflects attacks. I am pretty sure Meliodas would start off with trillion dark not RC because the orbs are very dense darkness that can harm those stronger than Meliodas also Meliodas can swirl it around himself so close quarter combat is not happening.

The fight would probably go like this Garou tries to attack Meliodas he regens or dodges and it keeps happening
If this happens the fight is over because Meli isn't dodging lol. The gap in skill between these two is absurd.

Also by this are you concluding that the aura isn't passive? I thought Garou would die by just going near him?

Also can Meli resist Garou targeting his insides directly and just murdering him with that? He can just punch his brain and heart and destroy him with superior AP.

If this happens the fight is over because Meli isn't dodging lol. The gap in skill between these two is absurd.

Also by this are you concluding that the aura isn't passive? I thought Garou would die by just going near him?

Also can Meli resist Garou targeting his insides directly and just murdering him with that? He can just punch his brain and heart and destroy him with superior AP.
His deconstruction in true magic form is passive I already have scans to prove it. If Garou goes near Meliodas or touches him he gets disintegrated. Meliodas can just regenerate he doesn’t have the stamina weakness in this key. Melidas can fly so evading Garou would be easy. Y

It’s SBA so they start off i their strongest form all I did was specify that Meliodas starts off in his true magic form. Do I like nnt yeah but I also like OPM. Does everyone keep saying the op is biased because they like a character?

His aura is passive alright

Look at the scan

he has a consistant Rela+ statement in profile
That it didn’t all happen in 0.13 seconds or whatever it happened because he obtained a huge powerboost
Being more skilled won’t really do shit when Meli can pingpong the attack and redirect it to be an AOE amping it in the process without limits
Meli pretty much can reflect attacks thousands of times stronger than himself without any difficulty in fact the spell take almost no energy for him to use and can reflect and multiply the power of the attack
We didn’t see much of his form the only time he used it in contact with someone he deconstructed him without hitting just standing like the goat he is

He also EE’d DK

Yes
It’s what should happen from what we saw unless Garoh can resist deconstruction
Meli kinda have 7 hearts and can regen without his stamina depleating in this key
His darkness also has instinctive reactions to protect him the best way from attacks

Can Garoh resist mind manip etc…

I see this matchup being a possible stomp for both sides.

Meliodas deconstructing or using EE would one shot using poison would mind manip and corrode

Garoh AD blitzing Meliodas and spamming his ahh

he has a consistant Rela+ statement in profile
Not using that, but even if you do use that Garou's speed AD is still better.

That it didn’t all happen in 0.13 seconds or whatever it happened because he obtained a huge powerboost
Okay this is just wrong. It did happen in 0.013 seconds it is quite literally on the panel.

And dude, it's Garou's AD it also blatantly even says it's his AD that is making him accelerate faster.

Objectively wrong on this point.

Being more skilled won’t really do shit when Meli can pingpong the attack and redirect it to be an AOE amping it in the process without limits
So can Garou to a greater extent.

The point is that Garou has better reflection with greater accuracy and skill than Meli and has actual feats of reflecting stronger attacks.

He could even do this against Saitama to an extent.

Meli kinda have 7 hearts and can regen without his stamina depleating in this key
Resonates throughout the whole body so this doesn't matter.

His darkness also has instinctive reactions to protect him the best way from attacks
Garou can fight people with better IR in his sleep.

Okay this is just wrong. It did happen in 0.013 seconds it is quite literally on the panel.

And dude, it's Garou's AD it also blatantly even says it's his AD that is making him accelerate faster.

The point is that Garou has better reflection with greater accuracy and skill than Meli and has actual feats of reflecting stronger attacks.

Meliodas could spam FC on the sins combine attack Nemisis.

We have to take the statement into consideration.

Going from being already faster than a Relativistic + character isn’t as impressive as lowballing the Rela + character to wank his AD
They went from being already faster than him that has a Rela + statement to FTL
Yes his AD make him go faster that’s not something I contradicted

Watch Meli playing ping pong with his clones and Garoh and sending the attack to AOE
I don’t see how his reflection is better without scans, no scans for the « accuracy » and Meliodas kind of reflected a group attack from the whole 7ds group and reflected it 13 times without difficulty so it would AOE DK britannia
To an extent so there’s a limit to it ?
Meli still regen and has his deconstruction Darkness tendrils etc…
Yeah that’s probable I just wanted to denote it

The Meliodas supporters are confusing me.

One second they are saying the deconstruction aura is passive

Then the other they are saying that Garou will be able to get in close and combat him

If it's the former then it's a stomp because Garou can not touch Meli without being deconstructed

If it's the latter then Garou wins because of vastly superior skill, power, AD, shockwave/vibration punches, better reflection, pressure point strikes, the ability to blitz after a single exchange, etc...

That's my vote.

Now I'm unfollowing this thread.

Yeah this is a decisive fight if Garou lands his hax game over and if Meliodas does it game over and vice versa. But if it’s a stomp I will get the thread close.

Last edited:
Back