• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't know the full story behind the Riordanverse revisions, but I ought to try this before anything happens.

Percy is >>22 or so Gigatons.

Meliodas is at most 43 gigatons.

Unsealed Demon Mark Meliodas is being used here.

Speed is equalized.

Both in character.

Victory via any means.

Who wins and why?

High Level Demigod:

High Level Demon:0

Inconclusive:0

I don't know if Percy can really handle it if he just ends up duplicating himself, and that hellfire is going to be a serious issue. Percy has his mark of Achilles or no?

The duplicates get progressively weaker than Mel the more there are and fighting multiple weaker opponents isn't new to Percy, though it usually isn't this close. The Hellfire would be a problem and his heat resistance will only last for so long. Mel likely has the skill advantage though it may not be much seeing as Percy beat Ares who spent a few millennia looking for good fights while only 12 with a week or so of training.

Imma vote Mel for his Hellfire and slight skill advantage. While Percy can summon water from himself, there is no readily available source and hellfire can burn otherwise fire proof stuff. It also and causes problems for his water heal. Mel isn't the kind of opponent where he can split his focus to summon water.

Not sure if he has duplication in this key but if he does it makes it worse for Percy as the AP difference between the clones will be negligible and the slight skill advantage becomes far more apparent/helpful.

Isn't there a lake in Central Park though? I thought there was at least. Not saying that'd have too much of an effect but I wanted to confirm.

Ares had to hold back on his raw power due to "Ancient Laws" (do we ever get told any of these) but his skill was unrestricted and he was trying to kill Percy iirc. Kronos was manipulating his mind and Percy decided insulting the God was a cunning plan (it was not a cunning plan). Ares spent his time thrashing Percy tbh until the OP water amp came in and handed Percy the victory. By the time of TLO and HoO, Percy's base skill is basically his water amped self from back then at least.

Right. It's been an ungodly amount of time since I read the Percy Jackson books. That being said. Meliodas should be comparable in age to some of the gods, but he certainly didn't spend much of that time fighting.

Back