• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well. Crom is stronger and prefer H2H over ranged which make most anti-range attack hax of Meliodas useless.

I'll vote Crom for now, but I can see Meliodas winning if he can use Crom's rash, head-frist, battle maniac, nature against him.

If Crom's resurrection is applicable then he can keep reviving as long as his soul is still alive, since Mel doesn't eat souls in character that's a problem.

How does he beat Mel's regen?

@Ion

No, It doesnt require outside help.

All evil Dragon can ressurect themselves, as long as their soul still exist in the span of few thousand years. So it doesn't require outside help, but it is not combat applicable.

@Ion

"Even in the face of death, the legendary Evil Dragon still showed an irreverent smile.

[…Orya, don't you think that was a wonderful fight? …Don't worry, I'm an Evil Dragon. An extremely persistent dragon…]

Aŝi Dahāka's head began to crumble bit by bit.

[I will be resurrected again after some time…just wait about two, or three thousand years…I will definitely revive and find you for a fight…]

The crumbling didn't stop, and his head was already riddled with holes, until finally….

[…Someday, once again, let's fight once more, Lucifer—]"

and

"A┼¥i Dah─üka's body disappeared. …But, even if only a tiny piece of an Evil Dragon's soul remained, they were able to remain within this world. There would eventually come a day where he would fight against his worthy opponent, as an evil spirit, and also as an Evil Dragon—."

So, yes they can ressurect themselvves independently.Hence Issei and Koneko sealed Grendel's soul and God of Bible sealed Vitra's soul presumably after killing him.

Edit:

My bad I misread you reply.

Back