• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sealed Wrath w Lostavayne Meliodas vs Goddes Aqua. So both are High 7-A

Speed is equalized.

Both in character, have no knowledge of eachother.

Battle takes place in Camelot.

Victory via any means.

Who wins and why?

Meliodas:0

Aqua:0

Inconclusive:0

Hopefully this isn't a stomp

That's not a valid reason. I know she doesn't function like a normal living organism but she has brains. In fact, Aqua may be one-shot in this fight because one of her leading move is holy magic and Mel is demon so it hits like High 7-A freight train.

I just don't know why insta win by intelligence is valid reason to Aqua fights. I know she's an idiot but she does her job, she has IQ higher than 10 come on! That's just bad, I'm sorry if I offend anyone but that's just bad. Remove that votes. I can take every last reasoning but THAT. It's in every thread, look at Kessler fight, intelligence and that's it even if Aqua does use her Hax pretty fast.

Okay, I'm going to hakai the votes untill we get better reasoning. Also, Sealed Wrath+ Lostavayne Meli is now >> baseline High 7-A Since he received some downgrades

She did the same thing with Beldia. And while she knew it was demon, she didn't know that it is their weakness. Just look at her reaction in the Anime.

Well, the funny thing is that Aqua is actually a natural super effective demon/undead/etc killer. Vanir tried turning into sand one time that Aqua was gonna hit him with God Blow, which he realized would probably be a one hit kill, if not immense pain and damage. Uncharacteristically fast, Aqua did a Luffy and threw hot tea on him to solidify him and secure a clean God Blow in the next hit.

Vanir wasn't dead in a few seconds because Aqua wanted a question answered and by that point was Wiz' friend. Then again, nothing says she IMMEDIATELY becomes serious. Her main problems aren't so much intelligence, surprisingly, more than lack of interest, tendency to grow bored too easily and general laziness.

Back