• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

V999

He/Him
Genshin Impact VS Konosuba

• Speed are equalized
• Archpriest Aqua version is used
• Furina: 4.28 Tons
• Aqua: 1.76 Tons with Buffs, 71.70 Tons with Sacred Create Water

Furina : 7 (@Giannysmag, @IamMadeOutOfStone, @Spinoirr, @Edutyn, @Mapl3Sy4up, @Spectra_Schiffer, @Harith0cell)

Aqua :

Inconclusive :

images

images

images

Let The Chaos begin, hope this is not stomp

Last edited:
so... what does aqua does first while fighting someone? as far i am concern, furina can just stay away and spam her skill, furina can even heal if necessary and win this way

Konosuba has confirmed large country busting magic (although nobody has updated it yet), and still, nothing in Konosuba can hurt her as long as she is wearing her divine relic.

By the author's own words:

IKmZqLO.png

And by the rules Aqua must be 1tonner in strength? Her stats aren't updated either, she's vastly above that with buffs and stomped Wiz, Wolfgang, Kazuma, Darkenss and Megumin at the same time in a brawl.

Konosuba has confirmed large country busting magic (although nobody has updated it yet), and still, nothing in Konosuba can hurt her as long as she is wearing her divine relic.

By the author's own words:

IKmZqLO.png

And by the rules Aqua must be 1tonner in strength? Her stats aren't updated either, she's vastly above that with buffs and stomped Wiz, Wolfgang, Kazuma, Darkenss and Megumin at the same time in a brawl.
We strictly use whats written on the profiles for Vs battles, so 6-B Aqua will only be used if and when the Konosuba upgrade passes

Well after I relax a while, I think I will let Aqua has Her sacred Create Water

Here

But her durability still same, so what do you think @Giannysmag and @IamMadeOutOfStone, still Vote Furina?

Also if you guys don't know, Aqua has Kilometers Range with abilities, meanwhile Furina has Tens of Meters Range with elemental abilities

Here

But her durability still same, so what do you think @Giannysmag and @IamMadeOutOfStone, still Vote Furina?

Also if you guys don't know, Aqua has Kilometers Range with abilities, meanwhile Furina has Tens of Meters Range with elemental abilities

Staying with Furina still tbh. Not only does create water take a while to charge (in which time Furina's summons would still be attacking) but the initial blast of water comes from all the way up in the clouds so it's possible for her to just dodge that

Here

still going to furina just like mr gianny says, also i am sure furina can survive being attacked whit water thanks to her being an Allegone and using a forcefield

Back