• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
she’s not going to reduce him to that state. The argument is to show that sealing regen won’t help. Also can she seal non-magical abilities anyways?
she doesn't have to reduce him to that state since he has Immortality type 7 at all times not just limited also she holds a massive AP advantage (5.5x) an amp or two and she'll one shot spongebob

To one shot the difference would need to be 7x from what I know, and if the ap of Bob scale to the durability then:
1. The justification of his attack part need to be reworded.
2. The justification of Squidward need to be changed because it's literally a copy paste of the justification of Bob.

In the case that Bob indeed is 25, great, Aqua still have the ap advantage, though not one as great as 5.5x but still almost 3x, which don't matter much because she fight with haxs.

So basically Aqua’s wincon is using her sealing spell, tearing/punching the skin off of Spongebob, and then purifying him which destroys him? By that point, what’s stopping him from using plot manipulation, reality warping, transmutation, teleportation, toon force, etc? If Spongebob realizes he’s in big trouble, he’ll use his hax as a last resort. Basically what I’m saying is by that point, he could turn her into a jar of mayonnaise, reality warp the surroundings and her with her possibly summoned allies, teleport to her if she’s using any shields or just trick her using it, plot manipulate to give himself an advantage and likely guarantee himself a win, and use his toon force and luck to help as well. Sure he starts with karate and minor hax but he’ll use his major hax as a last resort to save his own life if she’s literally ripping his skeleton out of his body if he couldn’t regenerate lol.

She begin with haxs and Bob begin with physical things and use haxs as last resort, she have more chances to win early than Bob get to do his haxs things, to begin with we aren't even sure if he could resist the animal manipulation of Aqua, yes, he have mind manipulation but could be perfectly possible that the animal manipulation is done via soul manip, matter manip or law manip, heck is even more possible that is done with one of them because she have them in the profile but no mind manipulation, she even have ap advantage and can increase it with buff.

I don't say that Bob don't have win con, he have, but Aqua have various of them and it's more probably that she win with them, the votes are valids and grace was already reached (I think that already concluded the time grace though I'm not sure).

Spongebob as a skeleton is still alive. Spongebob can tear his skin off and his skeleton can act on its own just fine in several episodes. Aqua’s holy, purification, and EE
Aqua's purification was shown to work on Skeletons in Volume 2 when they met Keele and his wife's skeleton was affected.

Also isn't Aqua's stamina limitless?

Damn, that's evil! But, I don't believe sealing a body part is the same as sealing an ability, so the whole type 2 argument wasn't needed in the first place.

Yes she threatened to seal sealed Kazuma's ****.

And she sealed the Much Stronger DK.
don't get me wrong Midnight but i think Aqua sealing is only for the items

maybe when she said that it was just to scary Kazuma

ah wait just checked the profile she can do that, but correct me if i'm wrong her sealing can only seal part of an abilitiy right?

don't get me wrong Midnight but i think Aqua sealing is only for the items

maybe when she said that it was just to scary Kazuma

ah wait just checked the profile she can do that, but correct me if i'm wrong her sealing
Her sealing works for both Biology and Abilty.

Biology because she sealed the Demon Kings power who scales above her.

And ability because she was able to completely seal the Divine relics ablity of soul swapping in Volume 6.

Though I think you may have a point so I might have to change my opinon or argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back