• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but first he will start with karate for a while like he normally does
Well yeah, but once Aqua escalates the fight by using her magic, Spongebob will start using his toon force, bubble manipulation, sand manipulation, weapon creation, supernatural luck, duplication, etc. for starters after karate. And once Aqua starts using her major spells such as Sacred Break Spell or the sealing spell to try and defeat him, he’ll use his major hax such as plot manipulation, reality warping, BFR, teleportation, portal creation, etc. to gain a win on her. He also has other tools that grant him some hax. Even one’s that are not optional equipment. (I’m pretty sure optional equipment such as the magic page, magic pencil, quickster suit, etc. are banned from the match however if they aren’t, Spongebob has more advantages.)

The sealing spell could possibly stop Spongebob’s regeneration due to it negating biological based powers. Aqua could also theoretically take all the water out of Spongebob’s body. Those 2 spells would likely guarantee her a win if she uses it correctly.
Spongebob had type 2 immortality, so negating regeneration is nowhere close to an instant win. He’s also survived and been completely functional as a skeleton so how would taking water out his body defeat him either?

Spongebob had type 2 immortality, so negating regeneration is nowhere close to an instant win. He’s also survived and been completely functional as a skeleton so how would taking water out his body defeat him either?
That’s a good point. I’m leaning back on Spongebob. If Aqua can’t get past that regeneration, then she can’t beat him.

Aqua could use her Animal Manipulation (Able to command animals such as fish and doves) and make spongebob stop fighting her which would count as Incap

if Spongebob counts as an Undead she can use her Purification which is capable of erasing undead

Attack Reflection and Forcefield Creation means Spongebob is gonna have a hard time dealing any meaningful damage

also Spongebob is on land so her Limited Matter Manipulation (Can make cement dry faster by manipulating moisture) can be used to cause spongebob to dry up like it did in the first movie

also this is Goddess aqua so this abilities are a lot better then her Archpriest state

Plankton tried the same thing and it failed miserably.

Spongebob doesn’t count as an undead, he can just survive even with his skin or flesh removed. Hell, they can both show sentience as shown in the Halloween special.

SpongeBobs laugh can cause people excruciating pain and drive them mad as shown with Plankton. Also, why he can just teleport inside the force field

He’s also completely functional as a skeleton, shown multiple occasions to be completely okay as literal dust and vapor, so I see no way that drying him up will help.

does she have resistance to transmutation? If not he can just turn her into a jar of mayonnaise.

Aqua could use her Animal Manipulation (Able to command animals such as fish and doves) and make spongebob stop fighting her which would count as Incap
Spongebob resists mind manipulation so this wouldn’t work on him.

if Spongebob counts as an Undead she can use her Purification which is capable of erasing undead
Pretty sure Spongebob is still alive, he’s just able to function as a skeleton iirc.

Attack Reflection and Forcefield Creation means Spongebob is gonna have a hard time dealing any meaningful damage
What’s stopping Spongebob from teleporting inside/near her force field to deal a devastating attack

also Spongebob is on land so her Limited Matter Manipulation (Can make cement dry faster by manipulating moisture) can be used to cause spongebob to dry up like it did in the first movie

also this is Goddess aqua so this abilities are a lot better then her Archpriest state
Spongebob’s luck can counter it just like he did in the movie. One tear was enough to get him back up again.

Plankton tried the same thing and it failed miserably.
that was controlling spongebob mind and spongebob lacks animal manipulation resistance so it'll work on him
Spongebob doesn’t count as an undead, he can just survive even with his skin or flesh removed. Hell, they can both show sentience as shown in the Halloween special.
Immortality (Types 2, 3 and 7), 7 is undead so by our wiki he counts as an undead
SpongeBobs laugh can cause people excruciating pain and drive them mad as shown with Plankton. Also, why he can just teleport inside the force field
he never uses a laugh in combat and there is nothing that'll make him laugh since with plankton it was mr. krabs which is outside help and its a barrier he isn't teleporting into anything
He’s also completely functional as a skeleton, shown multiple occasions to be completely okay as literal dust and vapor, so I see no way that drying him up will help.
he was underwater during all of those times, him drying up happens multiple times when on land

Spongebob resists mind manipulation so this wouldn’t work on him.
already states above that it isn't affecting his mind but what he is
Pretty sure Spongebob is still alive, he’s just able to function as a skeleton iirc.
by our Wiki he counts as an undead all the time and above I stated more
what's stopping Spongebob from teleporting inside/near her force field to deal a devastating attack
mainly the fact he lacks a major AP and durability edge (Aqua holds a 5.5x advantage) and Aqua can increases her stats by even more
Spongebob’s luck can counter it just like he did in the movie. One tear was enough to get him back up again.
again spongebob had outside help and was made sad so he cried

What has Aqua done with her reality warping? Spongebob doesn’t need to be combative with his rw, just change the battlefield. Also why wouldn’t resisting mind control not be useful against animal control? It’s just mind control that’s only effective against animals, unless hers works a certain way.

It’s just a barrier? Not some all encompassing field? That makes teleportation easier.

He can survive as an undead, yes. But there’s instances where he can survive and function without the majority of his body. Such as his eyes, skin, and skeleton. It coincides with type 2 more consistently. He’s also survived in places with no atmosphere and water by extension just fine.

There’s nothing she can do that’ll be fully effective against him before he starts leading with his more op hax.

The skeleton argument is simply to show that sealing his regeneration won’t kill or incap him. Nothing more. Also, that’s all she can do with rw? Yeah, Spongebob should have the advantage in that field.

, I can send the quotes of it
So, Goddess/Angels in KonoSuba reality warping comes from this, u can find it in Volume 1 of KonoSuba.
Sem_titulo_73.jpg

He can survive as an undead, yes. But there’s instances where he can survive and function without the majority of his body. Such as his eyes, skin, and skeleton. It coincides with type 2 more consistently. He’s also survived in places with no atmosphere and water by extension just fine.
again our wiki views spongebob as an undead since he has type 7, so she'll be able to ee him without much problem
What has Aqua done with her reality warping? Spongebob doesn’t need to be combative with his rw, just change the battlefield. Also why wouldn’t resisting mind control not be useful against animal control? It’s just mind control that’s only effective against animals, unless hers works a certain way.
mainly the fact that spongebob does not use it in combat so he'd have no reason to change the battlefield and he never uses his super potent hax at the start of a match will aqua would likely try some form of Holy magic at the start or some form of other good hax

The skeleton argument is simply to show that sealing his regeneration won’t kill or incap him. Nothing more. Also, that’s all she can do with rw? Yeah, Spongebob should have the advantage in that field.
sure but him becoming a skeleton or a ghost will get him killed is there another counter argument to her Purification ?

Again, the argument is to show that her sealing his regen will be useless. And no argument to purification, just the fact that she won’t reduce him to that state. Also, I’m pretty sure he was dead as a ghost.

None of her haxes will work effectively. She’ll just be throwing stuff at Spongebob until he starts to use his most potent hax. In which then he’ll be guaranteed a win.

Voting Spongebob FRA. Aqua has no way of killing Spongebob and he’ll use his major hax to get him a win. Don’t get me wrong, you all have made some good points but I feel like Spongebob would win in my opinion.

Again, the argument is to show that her sealing his regen will be useless. And no argument to purification, just the fact that she won’t reduce him to that state. Also, I’m pretty sure he was dead as a ghost.
The Sealing explanation is, Sealing (Able to seal demons and even part of someone's body or abilities) given it states abilities she'll likely be able to seal his regen and even if she can't, she'll still be able to seal parts of spongebobs body which means he'll be unable to use certain abilities
None of her haxes will work effectively. She’ll just be throwing stuff at Spongebob until he starts to use his most potent hax. In which then he’ll be guaranteed a win.
she isn't going to be throwing out random stuff, she'll lead with some form of holy magic like she stuff most of the time which hurts all forms of undead or go for Purification which is an instant EE on spongebob, i've heard somewhere that Aqua can sense/smell undead so she'll know that the sponge is a type of undead and go for that

Spongebob as a skeleton is still alive. Spongebob can tear his skin off and his skeleton can act on its own just fine in several episodes. Aqua’s holy, purification, and EE magic won’t work because he IS NOT DEAD. Spongebob has way more stamina, regeneration, and weird physiology to keep him going in terms of Aqua killing him. Aqua has no way of killing him. Sorry I don’t mean to sound harsh. Just stating my opinion.

Spongebob as a skeleton is still alive. Spongebob can tear his skin off and his skeleton can act on its own just fine in several episodes. Aqua’s holy, purification, and EE magic won’t work because he IS NOT DEAD. Spongebob has way more stamina, regeneration, and weird physiology to keep him going in terms of Aqua killing him. Aqua has no way of killing him. Sorry I don’t mean to sound harsh. Just stating my opinion.
dude our wiki counts spongebob as type 7 which means he is an undead person by our standards and Aqua has Undead/Devil Detectio: Can detect devils/undead by smell, so she is going to know spongebob is an undead

He’s not an undead though? He’s literally alive, he just has the ability to survive as an undead as shown by the scan linked to the reasoning for type 7. Holy magic and purification starting off fails miserably.

She’ll just throw stuff at him, which he’ll likely avoid easily due to acrobatics, until he uses more potent hax.

He’s not an undead though? He’s literally alive, he just has the ability to survive as an undead as shown by the scan linked to the reasoning for type 7. Holy magic and purification starting off fails miserably.
that doesn't matter again even if he lives off as skeleton or a ghost he's still treated as undead in konosuba
it's like how imagine breaker power null is treated here it nulls whatever is not normal by to aru standards

if he isn't undead then he shouldn't have type 7 but he does, and by our wiki that means he is an undead doesn't matter if he can survive as an undead or not
Holy Magic will work on him

if he isn't undead then he shouldn't have type 7 but he does, and by our wiki that means he is an undead doesn't matter if he can survive as an undead or not
Holy Magic will work on him
alright, I’ll take it off to clear up confusion then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back