• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both at 8-B, Goddess Aqua and Base Spongebob are used

Speed is Equalized

Fight ends in K.O or Incap

Fight takes place outside Kazuma's Mansion (Spongebob can breath on land)

Spongebob is not allowed his Optional Equipment

The Goddess of Water, Aqua:9 (MidnightDawn1, Bernkastelll, Popted2, Oleggator, MistaClean, Sonicflare9, Zencha9, I'm_Blue, Ryuji, Rez)

The Krusty Krab Fry Cook, Spongebob Squarepants:2 (The_Almighty_Wholesome, TFSCell)

Inconclusive:0

kono-subarashii-sekai-ni-shukufuku-wo-aqua-konosuba-wallpaper-preview.jpg
spongebob.jpg

Last edited:
likely a massive blast of magic as seen here
Anime isn't canon. Also that spell only nulfies Magic so it won't effect Spongebob.

She could use Sacred Create water but Spongebob could just absorb it.

So it doesn't look good for Aqua she probably loses to Sponge sadly.

Actually I changed my mind Aqua takes this.

1. She can just use Buffs to increase her strength.

2. I'm going to assume most of spongebobs attacks are water based and she's immune to that.

3. She can just use the sealing spell (It works instantly) to block a portion of Spongebobs power.

4. She can use the Reflect spell to block attacks easy.

5. Use Force fire to distract Spongebob.

6. She can BFR through Party Tricks (I'm not Joking).

7. Heal literally any wounds.

So she can probably win but with difficulty.

To be fair, spongebob can teleport if he gets BFR'd

Through what method?

If It's magic/skills she can just use Sacred Break spell or use the sealing Spell to block the ablity.

She can also use the Sacred Shell spell which allows you to seal beings in objects though granted the object has to be enchanted first.

Last edited:
How does Aqua bypass mid high when her bfr doesn't work on spongebob, almost none of his means to escape bfr are magic based

Actually I changed my mind Aqua takes this.

1. She can just use Buffs to increase her strength.

2. I'm going to assume most of spongebobs attacks are water based and she's immune to that.

3. She can just use the sealing spell (It works instantly) to block a portion of Spongebobs power.

4. She can use the Reflect spell to block attacks easy.

5. Use Force fire to distract Spongebob.

6. She can BFR through Party Tricks (I'm not Joking).

7. Heal literally any wounds.

So she can probably win but with difficulty.
1. How does this get past Mid-High??
2. Pretty sure he starts with physical attacks which aren't water based, although pretty his hax is more reality warping than anything
3, Fair point
4. Fair point
5. Fair point
6. Spongebob teleports back
7. Does not get past Mid-High

Like said before, can she get past that regen? Also, I just noticed that Spongebob has an advantage because he has supernatural luck and Aqua has supernatural bad luck.

Like said before, can she get past that regen? Also
If It's considerd an abiltiy she can just cancel it out using Sacred Break spell or Seal.

She can also weaken Spongebobs power to below 8-B.

1. How does this get past Mid-High??
2. Pretty sure he starts with physical attacks which aren't water based, although pretty his hax is more reality warping than anything
3, Fair point
4. Fair point
5. Fair point
6. Spongebob teleports back
7. Does not get past Mid-High
1. It doesn't just makes her Punch harder way above 8-B but she could possibly hit with enough power to destroy every Cell Spongebob because of this it also Depends on how long does it take for Spongebob to regen.

2. True but still doesn't change the fact that Spongebob is Canoncially a Sea Sponge (I still remember that one episode lmao) making him a Water based animal by his very biology so it's safe to assume that Aqua would be able tank most of this attacks.

I just noticed that Spongebob has an advantage because he has supernatural luck and Aqua has supernatural bad luck.
Scaling off Dust she can Legit just use this to her advantage and besides she can Increase her Luck using Blessing as many times as she wants.

Also while it's true she can't use Healing to get past Mid-High regen it still doesn't change the fact that she can practically any wound instantly.

But I admit you guys made some good points but I still believe Aqua wins this.

As I didn't realise that she had the field advantage which makes her extra stronger.

She can just use the Sealing spell to block Spongebobs making him far weaker than what he is now. Though the regeneration will be tricky she can use the Vegetable to stall him along with using Fire Force to distract him.

Afterwards any and all attacks Spongebob throws at her she can just block with the reflect spell (and she can send it back using his own power against him)

This is just a guess so don't take it too seriously but Aqua can also use the Ghost (Anne) in the Mansion to use drain touch on Spongebob (assuming she has it) but again we don't have to much proof Anne can use Drain touch so you're free to ignore it honestly.

But Anne aside Aqua can also Summon Water Spirits to fight for her who should individually be 9-A but with enough of them (They span across the Multiverse) they can possibly damage Spongebob or similler to the Vegetables damage him.

Also like I said ealier Spongebob is Canoncially a sea sponge making him Aquatic by Nature so his attacks might not even work on him.

But yeah Using Buffs she can increase all her stats by as many as she pleases along with fire force to distact Spongebob keeping him in place.

Afterwards hitting him into bits and using Sacred Shell to seal him into a object and scalling of the Sun Goddess she should be able to seal him in a Celestial Cave.

Also Assuming Aqua is allowed in the house She can just use the Magic Knife in the kitchen witch does more damage against water-based creatures (Which Spongebob is) making her even stronger.

And it doesn't matter if Spongebob brings the battle to the lake nearby the mansion as Aqua can breathe underwater.

Aqua starts with physical attacks giving Spongebob an advantage to do something before Aqua uses her hax. For example, Spongebob could run by the lake and make numerous sand castles, sand weapons, and bubble type weapons before she could even use her spells. Spongebob is also supernaturally lucky and Aqua is supernaturally unlucky. You could argue she could increase her luck with her spells but that luck at the beginning of the battle might be a deciding factor in the long run of this fight. For example, Aqua might screw something up due to her bad luck leading Spongebob to use his hax such as reality warping, BFR, duplication, plot manipulation, toon force, etc. Plus her luck can go against her blessing spell at times. Also Spongebob is small meaning he’ll be a harder target to hit meaning he’s a harder target to hit. If she try’s to use the Sacred Break Spell, he’ll just get out of the way and use one of his haxs to get the job done. Even if she debuffs Spongebob, he still has hax that she can’t take away that he could use if it came down to that.

Can't Spongebob just trap her or strip her of her equipment with his reef blower
She's capable of creating portals so No.

Also she can summon her equipment at will so it doesn't matter if it's sealed.

For example, Spongebob could run by the lake
The Lake is literally 1 hour away from the mansion IIRC. But I'll still allow it.

For example, Spongebob could run by the lake and make numerous sand castles, sand weapons, and bubble type weapons
Bubble type implies water based and again she's a Water Goddes she's naturally immune to that along with the fact that she can lowkey Water Bend and just direct them back.

Also adding on to that Spongebob is a Sea Sponge right? So he needs mositure to survive, no? Couldn't Aqua just harden the water inside of him sticking in place.
Spongebob is also supernaturally lucky and Aqua is supernaturally unlucky. You could argue she could increase her luck with her spells but that luck at the beginning of the battle might be a deciding factor in the long run of this fight.
That's fair tbh but again scaling off Dust she's capable of using her bad luck to her advantage.

And even then Scaling off Kazuma her bad Luck would legit just cancel out Spongebobs good luck putting them at even grounds and with her being able to buff her luck putting her above him.
Plus her luck can go against her blessing spell at times.
That honestly happened like once? And that was against Kazuma a man who's luck is second to the Goddes of luck.

I repeat the only instance I can remember where her Blessing failed was against a man who's luck is equal to the Literal Personification Of Luck.

As far as I'm concerned it's an outlier.

Spongebob to use his hax such as reality warping, BFR,
She also has Reality Warping IIRC and she's resistant to BFR.

duplication, plot manipulation, toon force
That's fair Toon Force is op asf lmao.

Also Spongebob is small meaning he’ll be a harder target to hit meaning he’s a harder target to hit.
Yo wtf! This guy is 3"4 lmao but I'm still certain that my point of Aqua being able to stop him in place through Water manip.

Also she can use Claryvoince to track him which spans across the multiverse just saying.
If she try’s to use the Sacred Break Spell, he’ll just get out of the way and use one of his haxs to get the job done
It wouldn't work since Spongebob doesn't use magic so forget that I said anything about SBS.

Even if she debuffs Spongebob, he still has hax that she can’t take away that he could use if it came down to that.
Fair but she's still able too and with time to chant.
Spongebob could also telepathically read Aqua’s mind to see what her next move is and counter it.
Aqua can also use Telepathy and I don't know the range of Spongebobs but her's was able to reach Kazuma in Heaven which is a whole another Universe.

And also she should be resistant to Telepathy as Vanir can't read her mind but you can argue that's because Vanir is a Devil.

But she can still summon Water Spirits and use the vegetables in the garden and according to Kyakkuo (Dust spinoff) they're capable of Exploding.

I’m starting to lean on Aqua and you’ve made some very good points. However couldn’t Spongebob use his toon force, sand manipulation, and weapon creation to take care of her at the beginning of the match and realize he needs to use his major hax as the fighting goes on?

After Spongebob realizes that his bubbles are such aren’t working he might start to lead with reality warping, plot manipulation, etc. to take her down. If her Sacred Break Spell nor any of her power negating spells (other than maybe her sealing spell) work on him, then he’ll start to use his haxs when things get intense to take her out. He could use plot manipulation to make something unexpected happen that might leave her powerless depending on what Spongebob chooses to do with it. He could also reality warp her and her summoned creatures and take them out. (Plus Spongebob’s sand creations can keep Aqua’s summoned creature busy while Spongebob thinks of something to beat Aqua.) He could do many things that she doesn’t resist that could take her out.

Even if Aqua water manipulated the heck out of Spongebob, he only needs a little bit to survive. He only needed one tear and his luck to rehydrate in the first Spongebob movie to keep going. Plus she would probably use water based attacks before she could think of dehydrating him that would rehydrate him. I know you already said that their lucks cancel each other out but I would argue that Sponge has the better side of the bargain in terms of luck (unless she used her blessing spell). Think about it, your argument would make sense if Aqua was going up against someone with no form of luck at all. She could use her goof ups due to her bad luck to her advantage. However Sponge has good luck, that should overpower her bad luck. Kind of like Bugs Bunny would do with his luck to defeat all of the Looney Tunes bad guys in his series of that makes any sense.

Pretty much what I’m saying is that Spongebob still has ways to defeat her even after she uses her spells. The only way she could defeat Spongebob is by the possibility of water manipulating all the water out of him and her sealing magic debuffing his regeneration. While Sponge still has ways to defeat her and counter act her spells.

Spongebob doesn't lead with hax and only uses it as a last resort, so he wouldn't use his hax at first. Aqua leads with hax
True but when Spongebob knows he’s in trouble, he’ll use it.
The question remains which of her hax would be able to guarantee a win?
The sealing spell could possibly stop Spongebob’s regeneration due to it negating biological based powers. Aqua could also theoretically take all the water out of Spongebob’s body. Those 2 spells would likely guarantee her a win if she uses it correctly. However what’s stopping Spongebob from using his hax? By that point in the battle, Spongebob would realize bubbles and other water based abilities won’t work and start using his major hax.

True but when Spongebob knows he’s in trouble, he’ll use it.

The sealing spell could possibly stop Spongebob’s regeneration due to it negating biological based powers. Aqua could also theoretically take all the water out of Spongebob’s body. Those 2 spells would likely guarantee her a win if she uses it correctly. However what’s stopping Spongebob from using his hax? By that point in the battle, Spongebob would realize bubbles and other water based abilities won’t work and start using his major hax.
Yeah, but first he will start with karate for a while like he normally does

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back