• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Okay, so last time, I pitted Darkness against a Stormtrooper for their stand-out deals of MISSING A LOT.: https://vsbattles.com/threads/yall-...iss-darkness-konosuba-vs-stormtrooper.145655/

Stormtrooper won there.

Now I'm gonna pit Megumin against a Creeper to see how well it'll work out. Because guess what? If both Megumin and the Creeper are known for doing anything, it's exploding only once and dying afterwards!

So there are ways in both combatants can win this.:

Megumin:
Megumin has a huge range advantage (kilometers). This would allow her to have all the time in the world to cast explosion since she basically needs to recite the first act of Romeo and Juliet to cast explosion. Seriously, it took her 15 friggin' seconds just to cast one!
Megumin has a huge AP advantage with Explosion. One hit and the Creeper's dead.
Megumin has an intelligence advantage due to not being a wild animal.
The Creeper's explosion can be mitigated by Megumin by simply walking away.

Creeper:
The Creeper is notorious for basically only being noticed when they're about to blow up, sneaking up to players with perfect silence otherwise. This should make it easy for the Creeper to close the gap. This especially works well in caves despite its forest camouflage.
Creepers seem to specialize in caves whereas Megumin can't seem to handle caves.
The Creeper has a higher AP-to-durability advantage against Megumin (High 8-C against 9-C dura)
The Creeper has significantly less explosion time than Megumin (1.5 seconds)
Despite Megumin being as adorable as a kitten you'd find in an animal shelter, Megumin is not a cat, so the Creeper really wouldn't shit itself for no reason over Megumin.

That being said... Here's how the match will go.:

1. The fight takes place at nighttime in a forested area with a cave. This should optimize both the Creeper's and Megumin's chances at winning.
2. Megumin starts half her range into the cave. The Creeper starts half Megumin's range into the forest.
3. This is Volume 1 Megumin vs a regular Creeper
4. Speed is equalized.

Here be their profiles.:

Megumin's Profile
Creeper's Profile

Who takes this?

Megumin: 0
Creeper: 0
Oh, Come On, Guys! This Was a Perfect Match-Up At the Time!: 2 (Doggo, Artorimachi Meteoraft)

Last edited:
I feel like creeper deserves to win even if he dies because then I don't see how creeper can actually win any fights

Megumin starts at half her range and knows where Creeper is, I assume?

then Megumin nukes gg. Her range is several kilometers

Back