• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You brought Escanor by saying Yuno would parry it better

Escanor didn’t even need to parry it

Yuno will get attracted and hit multiple times anyway no matter his IR Zeldris’s IR is ranged and Yuno’s magic is nulled

Yuno does not scale to Zel so parrying it With his hands would be hard
He won't use his hand lol, he will use his wind magic.

You’re just ignoring refutations at this point.
Do you have a scan cuz i don’t remember What you are referring to

Also i adressed your argument

ON is manipulation of the sword that’s controlled by manipulating the darkness that’s covers it.
It’s Zeldris focusing and Using his sword movements to create a vortex Darkness enhance it’s range
manipulating darkness is magic.
You are the one ignoring rebuttals rn
Asta can neg literal elements that a magically manipulated (True Magic). So however way you see it, darkness is manipulated via magic and Asta negs the control of it.
Already adressed how it wasn’t and how you confused two things while Also Using retconned informations Also Darkness is non natural it’s the basis of the demons body

how ever way you interprete it (substance magic or magically manipulating) magic is clearly involved as shown by your Japanese raw YOU sent and the scan I sent
No litteraly destroyer type isn’t magic and We explained multiple times how demons rely in their physiology i brought this up several times already it would be great not to ignore it

I have nothing to do Here
I’ll let other NNT supporters answer this thread i have to go to sleep

We went back and forth for 3 or 4 days for nothing while in an upgrade period that’ll lead Both Mel and Zel to exceed 6-C even in base for Zel

You’ve ignored or rewrite things for 3 days and i told you to stop tagging me please since i am not supposed to take hours to answer you rewriting NNT

You can argue with other NNT supporters i don’t want to repeat things again

Have a good night

Read my message again please
Idk if you're getting my argument, I'm arguing Yuno will do the same thing escanor did to get past ON. And I know ON is stronger than base Zeldris but we're using their Island level keys and both of the island level scaling on the verse's pages are actually relative to one another.

Yuno: The 6-C characters like the Third Eye with their Evil Eye forms and the reincarnated elves scale to 10x William's Calc due to being stronger than a Sally - who is normally comparable to characters that are much stronger than beginning of series captains - that was boosted to be 10x stronger than normal (26.5 Gigatons)

Zeldris: The highest 6-C's like the Original Demon are scaled to be 6x stronger than the lowest 6-C's (25.2 Gigatons)

Yuno: The 6-C+ characters like Valkyrie Dress Noelle and Royal Knights Arc Spirit Dive Yuno scale to 2x the 6-C characters due to a 6-C base Yuno fusing with Bell, adding her power to his own, which is at least as strong as him (53 Gigatons)

Zeldris: The 6-C+'s like Prime Assault Mode Meliodas are scaled to be 18x stronger than the lowest 6-C's (75.6 Gigatons)

Unless I'm missing something and we're using Large Island level scaling which op says 6-C so we're not then the power both of them are at is extremely relative to the point Yuno's accel development and his many different amps like from mana zone then Yuno should be able to overpower ON similar to Escanor.

@Arnoldstone18 I wanna know if Yuno can just mana zone and spawn a spell inside the sphere ON creates.

I'm sorry to break it to you but darkness is magic and can be nulled

darkness based attacks have been nulled/full countered. Plus it's unnatural as the new power system said(destroyer type)

Also lol at Asta's swordsmanship coming close to either Meliodas or Zeldoris swordsmanship.

Both have 3000 years plus experience and they are the best swordsmans of their very verse, particularly Mel.

Asta is literally an amateur in sheer skills and experience alone compared to them, it isn't even close.

Speed is equal, so it is useless to argue about who has the better reflex, eventually the gap in experience and skills will give the upper hand to the Demons.

Not to mention that in terms of stamina, Meliodas literally shit on Asta (e.g his fight against Ban in Purgatory), and unlike him, he can regenerate with his Darkness in case he is cut which wouldn't be a letal cut since they are all on the same level, AP and Dura wise.

Asta has no chance in a pure battle of sword when their stats and speed are similar.

Meliodas will eventually win with pure endurance, stamina, skills and regeneration.

Last edited:
What stop the Demon brothers to literally steal their souls again?

Not in Character + Doesn’t work on Asta

Also lol at Asta's swordsmanship coming close to either Meliodas or Zeldoris swordsmanship.

Both have 3000 years plus experience and they are the best swordsmans of their very verse, particularly Mel.

Asta is literally an amateur in sheer skills and experience alone compared to them, it isn't even close.

doesn’t matter, they’re predictable.

Ngl Zeldris has 3000 years and his greatest showing of sword skill is in ON, an attack where he spins darkness around LMAO. Dude might have lived for a long time but his sword techniques are not something to be impressed by for the most part.

Not in Character + Doesn’t work on Asta

doesn’t matter, they’re predictable.
It is for Zeldoris at the very least, as him and the TCs literally do that when they faced Humans once their seal broke.

How? I don't recall Asta having soul hax resistance in BC.

It does when you put stamina and endurance into the equation, he isn't going to keep up the pace for long and Meliodas can go on for months or years if he truly want as showed in the Purgatory against Ban.

Ngl Zeldris has 3000 years and his greatest showing of sword skill is in ON, an attack where he spins darkness around LMAO. Dude might have lived for a long time but his sword techniques are not something to be impressed by for the most part.
That is still more impressive than just swinging a big sword lol. Skills wise.

He literally showed iai skills against Mel, and counter each of Ludoshel's swordsmanship skills.

That is still more impressive than just swinging a big sword lol.

He literally showed iai skills against Mel, and counter each of Ludoshel's swordsmanship skills.
Uhhh Asta swings it around with anti magic slashes, He could do the same thing just not on that level since he doesn't have the darkness for it but otherwise nah they'd engage in sword fight like he did with Ludoshel and just swing a lot.
0286-015.png

Uhhh Asta swings it around with anti magic slashes, He could do the same thing just not on that level since he doesn't have the darkness for it but otherwise nah they'd engage in sword fight like he did with Ludoshel and just swing a lot.
0286-015.png
We are talking about sword skills, the scan you posted showcases more sword skills than whatever Asta did with his big sword, countering each of Ludoshel's sword attack which is by the way the fastest of the two thanks to his grace Flash.

And yes, it is a sword skill called Iai, it is a well known sword technique.

By the way, in that scene, Zeldoris doesn't use any Darkness.

We are talking about sword skills, the scan you posted showcases more sword skills than whatever Asta did with his big sword, countering each of Ludoshel's sword attack which is by the way the fastest of the two thanks to his grace Flash.
Asta can just spin around creating a tornado of anti magic and just get through the darkness.
0122-013.png

0122-014.png

Yeah I'm saying asta can just spin around lol what will Zeldris do?
Counter it with Ominous Nebula which is actually more faster, more skilled and more precise unlike the spin you show above lol.

Zeldoris literally produces better spinning results without actually physically spinning himself, only with pure skills.

And Zeldoris can keep up that game far longer than Asta, he has more stamina and endurance than him as he is comparable to his big brother and Ban.

Counter it with Ominous Nebula which is actually more faster, more skilled and more precise unlike the spin you show above lol.

Zeldoris literally produces better spinning results without actually physically spinning himself, only with pure skills.
headcanon

It is for Zeldoris at the very least, as him and the TCs literally do that when they faced Humans once their seal broke.

How? I don't recall Asta having soul hax resistance in BC.

It does when you put stamina and endurance into the equation, he isn't going to keep up the pace for long and Meliodas can go on for months or years if he truly want as showed in the Purgatory against Ban.

Still not in character if Zeldris does it once in hundred thousand battles against far weaker people or weakened people.

Meliodas probably has never used it.

Stamina only matters if the fight is close. Hint: it’s not close, Asta predicts their swordplay and reacts instinctively to it.

Asta can just spin around creating a tornado of anti magic and just get through the darkness.
0122-013.png

0122-014.png

This negs ON

And Zeldoris can keep up that game far longer than Asta, he has more stamina and endurance than him as he is comparable to his big brother and Ban.

Black Hurricane negs ON so don’t bother. + Asta adapts to your headcanon regardless in mere moments. Have you read the thread? You should see his adaptation feat in page 3 or so.

Still not in character if Zeldris does it once in hundred thousand battles against far weaker people or weakened people.

Meliodas probably has never used it.

Stamina only matters if the fight is close. Hint: it’s not close, Asta predicts their swordplay and reacts instinctively to it.
Demons eat souls like breakfast, it is literally in character for him to do it.

Especially when he face Humans, which is what Asta is.

Obviously he wouldn't use soul eating hax against Goddesses or Archangels as they are completely immune against it, and we know those are Zeldoris's regular opponents in the series, before or after sealing.

Prime Mel when he was known as the most cruel Demon used it, it is a basic demonic skill, you talk like it is a big deal lol.

You realize that reacting and instantly dodging requires stamina and endurance right? More when he will continously do that against their none stop assault.

Are you implying movement and dodging doesn't cost stamina? Lol.

Can Asta dodge all day, 24 hour without eating or sleeping? Please.

This negs ON

Black Hurricane negs ON so don’t bother. + Asta adapts to your headcanon regardless in mere moments. Have you read the thread? You should see his adaptation feat in page 3 or so.
How? ON isn't magic as it is just Darkness spinning around at incredible speed.

Adaptation? How it will save him from the gap in endurance, stamina, skills and regeneration?

Speed, AP and durability are equals in this thread.

So don't comes with Asta overpowering them because it doesn't work here, they are all in the same tier.

Demons eat souls like breakfast, it is literally in character for him to do it.

hasty generalization fallacy by claiming It’s in character for Meldris just because Demons do it.

not a good look. Prove they do it in character individually.

You realize that reacting and instantly dodging requires stamina and endurance right? More when he will continously do that against their none stop assault.

Are you implying movement and dodging doesn't cost stamina? Lol.

Can Asta dodge all day, 24 hour without eating or sleeping? Please.

Why would this fight last that long?

what’s stopping Asta from ending in 5 min or at most 20.

drop this stamina argument. Only use it when the fight is close. It is not close. Asta overwhelms them via his precognition and simply negging their anything they do.

You forget Yuno can cast two spells simultaneously without mana zone

so with Manazone he casts double spirit storms on them to support Asta ******* them up.

hasty generalization fallacy by claiming It’s in character for Meldris just because Demons do it.

not a good look. Prove they do it in character individually.

Why would this fight last that long?

what’s stopping Asta from ending in 5 min or at most 20.

drop this stamina argument. Only use it when the fight is close. It is not close. Asta overwhelms them via his precognition and simply negging their anything they do.
Can't you read? I said it is definitely in character for him when he was in his past known as the most cruel Demon in existence, there is nothing more cruel than eating someone soul in NNT as it literally ceases someone's existence, no afterlife.

Obviously, it isn't in character of the Mel that we follow since the start of the series, the kind one.

All Demons do it on screen, all TCs, which said Cruel Mel was once the leader back then, the burden of proof is actually on you, not me that this particular Mel never use it in character, which is a drastically different Meliodas both in personality and character.

Because they are in the same tier and neither of them can finish or one shot the other? So obviously it will be an endurance issue.

What precognition do? Increasing his strength? Lol Can you hear yourself? There isn't anyone who is overwhelming the other here, is it hard for you to read the condition of the fight in the first page? They are all in the same tier.

So yeah, it is a close fight and therefore my endurance and stamina argument stands.

How? ON isn't magic as it is just Darkness spinning around at incredible speed.

Adaptation? How it will save him from the gap in endurance, stamina, skills and regeneration?

Speed, AP and durability are equals in this thread.

So don't comes with Asta overpowering them because it doesn't work here, they are all in the same tier.

ON is magic because it utilizes darkness which is magic drop this debunked point

endurance, stamina, are inapplicable here. Anti magic negs regen. And what the hell is up with this circular reasoning I legit told you Asta adapts to skill and you’re asking him how it’s going to save him from “skill”. Asta literally just needs to predict their “skill”

Speed is equal,

Asta evolves in battle at an extremely fast rate. And he has amps too, and there is nothing those two can do against Anti magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back