• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_8333.png

Stated here to be magic, I thought this was the author.

IMG_8511.jpg

I also used this very clear scan.
Arent they talking about attacks?

I am confused. I understood from the manga that darkness attacks are magic but not the tangible darkness which they can use in any shape. That is just their biology.

Now in this thread the BC fans are trying to prove that their biology is magic (their body in other words). this means their body could be ereased out of existence with absolute cancel. Obviously not the case.

I think we should translate from the raw because I read this. This implies they all had 0 magic. Site. More sites have this translation. Can someone find the raws?

They used a magic item to read galands pl. That thing said 0. Why would galand be the only one with 0 magic? BC fans are now saying he depleted it somewhere off screen lol?

Zeldris saying they should take it easy is nothing weird. What if they rush and they meet the goddess race or strong people? The ones who rely on magic are (peeped)

I dont think their own body is magic. Asta wont neg their regen.

I may not react soon. Busy..

Last edited:
Arent they talking about attacks?

I am confused. I understood from the manga that darkness attacks are magic but not the tangible darkness which they can use in any shape. That is just their biology.

Now in this thread the BC fans are trying to prove that their biology is magic (their body in other words). this means their body could be ereased out of existence with absolute cancel. Obviously not the case.

I think we should translate from the raw because I read this. This implies they all had 0 magic. Site. More sites have this translation. Can someone find the raws?

They used a magic item to read galands pl. That thing said 0. Why would galand be the only one with 0 magic? BC fans are now saying he depleted it somewhere off screen lol?

Zeldris saying they should take it easy is nothing weird. What if they rush and they meet the goddess race or strong people? The ones who rely on magic are (peeped)

I dont think their own body is magic. Asta wont neg their regen.

I may not react soon. Busy..
Attacks through magic and calls darkness an unnatural force

Attacks through magic and calls darkness an unnatural force
That doesn't mention the dark matter itself. It could be attacks with an element of darkness, like the flames of purgatory, which is clearly magical and dark. I believe it would have a special highlight if it had the mention of demons.

I understood from the manga that darkness attacks are magic but not the tangible darkness which they can use in any shape. That is just their biology.

Obviously not the dark matter itself, but manipulating the dark matter is magic.

Obviously not the dark matter itself, but manipulating the dark matter is magic.
From evidence you presented I'm now leaning towards your interpretation.

The only counterpoint I have for the NNT side would be that;
  • Darkness itself or manipulating the darkness itself isn't magic as its part of their biology. If it was magic the demons like grayroad would be negged by stuff like counter vanish/ absolute cancel.
  • Dark magic itself would be referring to things like hell blaze not the darkness itself

Ok so I have a question, I've read up to post Hendrikson demon fight, are demons just unable to regenerate their magic naturally? Is it just that they always need to eat souls or steal other's magic to replenish it?
Still gotta know cause right now I’m thinking the Commandments just gradually recovered it

From evidence you presented I'm now leaning towards your interpretation.

The only counterpoint I have for the NNT side would be that;
  • Darkness itself or manipulating the darkness itself isn't magic as its part of their biology. If it was magic the demons like grayroad would be negged by stuff like counter vanish/ absolute cancel.
  • Dark magic itself would be referring to things like hell blaze not the darkness itself

To be honest I only believe the darkness itself is part of their physiology. But I can’t compromise with the fact that manipulating it is not magic.Idk who Grayroad is. So have they encountered any of those power null abilities?

Hellblaze is linked to the darkness of the demon clan is it not? So it’s simply darkness manipulation which I already said was magic. even if it’s darkness based bio manipulation, it’s still dark manipulation.

You can’t really claim it’s not magic just because it’s physiology, its like saying devil regen in black clover isn’t supposed to be magic because it’s their physiology.

Another hasty generalization grouping Galaand to others,

just because there is a statement 15 whole chapters after Galaand manifested wings doesn’t mean their magic has always been the same.

Zeldris confirms they still have some magic left by asking his comrades to take it easy, so it’s obvious that Galaand used up the little he had to fly and do other offscreen things.

unless you can provide scans of statements for Zeldris and the other demons immediately after the seal broken. Don’t bring this point up again.
You keep saying generalization without highlighting how it is the case.

I can, you can read chapter 109 for starters

Alright, for now, my take on this battle (assuming Asta is untouchable..):

Asta can neg Meldris attacks if darkness is magic, cool. Meldris will soon know this

NNT wincons:
  1. Splitting Yuno and Asta from each other. Zeldris kills Yuno and eventually 1v1 or 2v1 against Asta. Or Asta is already killed by Meliodas.
  2. Assuming Asta is untouchable, zeldris or Meliodas can instantly amp themselves and one shot Asta. Zeldris can amp to DM1 and 2. Meliodas can amp to DM 1, 2 and Assault mode.
BC win cons:
Honestly dont know..

I mean, how is Asta going to kill them in anyway?
Meldris:
  1. His body isn't magic
  2. Can heal
  3. Physically stronger
  4. Physically more durable (post purgatory Ban is durable enough to tank a stab from dk Meliodas). Dm2 Meliodas tanked slashes from prime DK zeldris and was still intact.
Does Asta physically have enough strength to cut through them and destroy all their hearts?

IMG_8333.png

Stated here to be magic, I thought this was the author.

IMG_8511.jpg

I also used this very clear scan.
You straight up lied to everyone for a F&G topic damn

Destroyer type is related to natural forces (Not magic then) and unnatural darkness (Not magic not natural)

Your panel is pretty much showing dark energy not darkness darkness is the solid matter that is considered as the demons body extensions you’ve never considered Asta as capable to nullify physicals therefore Darkness does not get nulled

If y’all think I lie go check Mel’s profile it’s indicated clearly that darkness isn’t considered as magic

You straight up lied to everyone for a F&G topic damn

Destroyer type is related to natural forces (Not magic then) and unnatural darkness (Not magic not natural)

Your panel is pretty much showing dark energy not darkness darkness is the solid matter that is considered as the demons body extensions you’ve never considered Asta as capable to nullify physicals therefore Darkness does not get nulled

If y’all think I lie go check Mel’s profile it’s indicated clearly that darkness isn’t considered as magic

So tactic is to gaslight me into thinking I lied in a thread that isn’t even F&Gs and to strawman both clear scans without any counter scan of your own.

you ain’t fooling anyone other than NNT goons.

So tactic is to gaslight me into thinking I lied in a thread that isn’t even F&Gs and to strawman both clear scans without any counter scan of your own.

you ain’t fooling anyone other than NNT goons.
How did I strawmanned them ?
Could you highlight the part where it says darkness is magic ?
Could you highlight the part where darkness is written on the Galand panel ?
I cited the profiles btw

It’s also F&G I don’t think 2v2 topics rewriting and restricting everything (Even their body) can be considered anything else than F&G

I won’t argue back and forth for another 3 days just for you to ignore basically everything I have too many threads to handle I won’t lose more time but I wanted to make sure everyone here read the profiles

I’ll re unwatch this Speedster don’t you dare spamming me with « Defend NNT with all your might »

Until counter evidence is presented

- Destroyer Types are under Magic Types

- Manipulating Darkness is considered Destroyer Types which are Magic Types

- Anti Magic can negate True Magic (which manipulate natural and unatural elements)

- Meliodas manipulating darkness is known as dark magic and falls under the power of darkness on his page.

- Anti Magic can negate the power of Darkness: Which means Anti Magic can negate ON and Darkness Regeneration (the same way Asta negates Devil physiology based regeneration)

I won’t argue back and forth for another 3 days just for you to ignore basically everything I have too many threads to handle I won’t lose more time but I wanted to make sure everyone here read the profiles

I’ll re unwatch this Speedster don’t you dare spamming me with « Defend NNT with all your might »

Concession accepted

The preponderance of evidence is in my favor.

Good luck on future endeavors.

Alright, for now, my take on this battle (assuming Asta is untouchable..):

Asta can neg Meldris attacks if darkness is magic, cool. Meldris will soon know this

NNT wincons:
  1. Splitting Yuno and Asta from each other. Zeldris kills Yuno and eventually 1v1 or 2v1 against Asta. Or Asta is already killed by Meliodas.
  2. Assuming Asta is untouchable, zeldris or Meliodas can instantly amp themselves and one shot Asta. Zeldris can amp to DM1 and 2. Meliodas can amp to DM 1, 2 and Assault mode.
BC win cons:
Honestly dont know..

I mean, how is Asta going to kill them in anyway?
Meldris:
  1. His body isn't magic
  2. Can heal
  3. Physically stronger
  4. Physically more durable (post purgatory Ban is durable enough to tank a stab from dk Meliodas). Dm2 Meliodas tanked slashes from prime DK zeldris and was still intact.
Does Asta physically have enough strength to cut through them and destroy all their hearts?

As for you

Anti magic can negate devil physiological regeneration which applies to NNT demons.

Asta and Yuno have amps of their own. Asta has Black Mode and he gets many times stronger and faster during battles. Yuno has spirit magic, Mana zone, can charge up attacks, and Spirit Dive amps + he gets many times stronger and faster during battle + his sword can absorbs some of their magic that’s lost in the air.

Splitting them is useless because Yuno can attack both of them simultaneously from anywhere within range thanks to Mana Zone.

While Asta is free to negate both their magic. Yuno is free to spam attacks on them.

So yes Asta and Yuno can easily adapt and cut Meliodas and Zeldris.

Ive shown you how Asta easily adapts to those faster than him, I’ve shown you that Asta can predict far better than they ever could.

Black Clover Wincon:

• Asta negs their magic and spams attacks on them till they die. Yuno can assist by also spamming attacks on both of them simultaneously.
  • Asta negates their attempts to nullify Yuno’s magic, Yuno spams attacks on them till they die.

NNT wincons:

• None. They simply can’t touch them.

Alright, I was asked to close this thread due to toxicity (which isn't unreasonable I guess), but arguments have been presented so I don't want to do that since that would just be a complete waste of everyone's time.

I'll let a pro-BC person get one more response counter argument in and afterwards comments should be voting for which team is more likely to win.

Last edited:
Until counter evidence is presented

- Destroyer Types are under Magic Types
Magic types is the general name for the page they manipulate natural elements which isn’t magic and I explained it to you a few tens of times

- Manipulating Darkness is considered Destroyer Types which are Magic Types
You didn’t answer my question i’ll take that as a concession

- Anti Magic can negate True Magic (which manipulate natural and unatural elements)
Which works through a different type of mana aka still magic

- Meliodas manipulating darkness is known as dark magic and falls under the power of darkness on his page.
They are 2 distinct things and while you cite his page

As stated a few billion times their body is made of darkness
- Anti Magic can negate the power of Darkness: Which means Anti Magic can negate ON and Darkness Regeneration (the same way Asta negates Devil physiology based regeneration)
So Asta can’t null physicals can’t null darkness and ON is sword skills and doesn’t even need darkness to be involved as specified a few billion times
Darkness is in their body it’s their body which Asta can’t null

Concession accepted
What concession

The preponderance of evidence is in my favor.
No it’s factually not the profiles say otherwise the arguments say otherwise the manga say otherwise

Good luck on future endeavors.
Thx good luck to you too

Alright, I was asked to close this thread due to toxicity (which isn't unreasonable I guess), but arguments have been presented so I don't want to do that since that would just be a complete waste of everyone's time.

I'll let a pro-BC person get one more response in and afterwards comments should be voting for which team is more likely to win.
It was pretty toxic I advise you to read the entirety of the evidences

Darkness is basically Mel and Zel’s body and can’t be nulled

Destroyer type is under « magic types » as a whole but is about natural elements
Darkness is stated in the profiles to be non magical

Ominous Nebulae does not need darkness it just amps it

Asta can’t null ON which would basically be enough (ON is basically his swords movements

Rage power amps and other passive amps combined with Negative energy that nulls Yuno entirely would give them a huge advantage

ON has ranged IR Mel and Zel have AD

Mel and Zel are stated to be too much for Excalibur holders and it is said that no human even with Excalibur can cross swords on equal terms with them
Which basically mean they can bypass Precognition and IR from the danse of Avidia and the other techniques

Their senses can’t be thrown off

Darkness have a counsciousness and instinct btw it’s a part of them it’s their body i’ve repeated it honestly over 10 times

I won’t allow someone that basically knows nothing about NNT rewrite everything ignoring the entire work and profiles

As for you

Anti magic can negate devil physiological regeneration which applies to NNT demons.

Asta and Yuno have amps of their own. Asta has Black Mode and he gets many times stronger and faster during battles. Yuno has spirit magic, Mana zone, can charge up attacks, and Spirit Dive amps + he gets many times stronger and faster during battle + his sword can absorbs some of their magic that’s lost in the air.

Splitting them is useless because Yuno can attack both of them simultaneously from anywhere within range thanks to Mana Zone.

While Asta is free to negate both their magic. Yuno is free to spam attacks on them.

Ive shown you how Asta easily adapts to those faster than him, I’ve shown you that Asta can predict far better than they ever could.

Black Clover Wincon:

• Asta negs their magic and spams attacks on them till they die. Yuno can assist by also spamming attacks on both of them simultaneously.
  • Asta negates their attempts to nullify Yuno’s magic, Yuno spams attacks on them till they die.

NNT wincons:

Asta is omnipotent and untouchable

As for you

Up to ? They are at least mid-High

Yuno gets nulled by NE can’t attack GOD Zel have DM2 and passive amps From negative energy and miasma
And can use his rage amp

Not if He gets nulled

Asta can null mana based things not natural things Just like when he null natural mana Which is still… mana

They aren’t especially while attracted and tiered down to pieces by ON

We’Ve explained and shown how ON would render speed useless anyway
Same goes for his predictions
Danse of Avidia is considered Precog yet would have 0 effects on Mel and Zel

Black Clover Wincon:

Asta negs their magic and spams attacks on them till they die. Yuno can assist by also spamming attacks on both of them simultaneously.
He can’t null physicals his spam of attacks will be rendered useless by ON’s forcefield

Yuno is nulled and attracted/Cut down to ribbons
Asta negates their attempts to nullify Yuno’s magic, Yuno spams attacks on them till they die.
He can’t negate feelings and would null Yuno while trying to avoid him getting nullified if He tries to give him space NE will fill said space + God is on Zeldris inside of ON it wouldn’t work

NNT wincons:

That’s basically false

NNT wincons:

Ominous Nebulae a vortex created by Zeldris swordskills (it doesn’t need darkness)

Negative energy to null Yuno (It null any type of magic and amps too Merlin couldn’t do shit against it)

God that grant immunity to magic to Zel and is applied to his body so no mana zone would affect him (Here)

Miasma would alter instantly their vital functions weakening them if they have Resistance
Killing them if they don’t (Here and here)

Darkness isn’t considered as magic it’s a part of the demons physiology that is Also a way to recognize Destroyer types that aren’t magic but Natural elements users unlike BC Natural MANA users
Darkness is Basically the demons body it’s like new limbs or Additional limbs they can use cause it’s their body
Therefore Darkness can’t be nullified Merlin couldn’t use perfect cube to affect Darkness since it ain’t magic and couldn’t use her absolute cancel either
The profiles states it ain’t magic

Mel and Zel can spam attacks too can bypass Precog and IR (Danse of Avidia Precognition and Instinctive Reaction via Dance of Avidya A technique created by a blind swordsman, capable of countering any and all manner of surprise attacks)

Zel has ranged IR (With Full react)

He can Also seal magic with god (Here)

Darkness has a counsciousness and limited IR is applied to it already (Limited Instinctive Reaction (No-sells a slash from Hellbram due to his darkness seems to move by itself in order to protect him[32])

Their senses cannot be thrown out (Purgatory has no effects on them they can fight despite senses being irrelevant in here)

They have rage amps and AD sufficient to blitz and one tap/harm severely people that were stronger than them to the point of one shotting the fusion of 2 characters individually superior to Zel (Mael one taps OD Zel is easily dominated up to the point of his rage boost where he blitz Mael)

They have the AP advantage and passive amps that help

Can weaken the ennemy with a ranged poison secreted by their body and kill them if they don’t resist

Their fire don’t need to touch to kill it upscale to Mid morning Escanor 60k+ degrees feat from meters

Their regen is Mid High they resist regen negation up to Mid high (Look at the physiology page)

Mel and Zel are far more skilled combat wise he admitted that and didn’t even know anything about the verse
He thinks a few AD feats would give them the win
While Mel have AD too and not only can he copy techniques instantly but he also upgrade them (in profiles)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back