• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Medaka Vs Kars ... mission accomplished sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir Ovens said:
Woah there. All-Fiction does not erase something from the entire timeline. It erases things from existence, yes, but it doesn't erase it from every point in the timeline.
I made it so that Zenkichi never happened. [insert scene where kumagawa says never happened]

What do u think that means, also Ajimu states the same thing. All Fiction is not EE, but CM. Read the blog.

Kars is acausual.

Causality manip does jack to him.

Edit: it's actually time paradox immunity but my point stands.

Sir Ovens said:
It's there. Time Paradox Immunity. Anything you do to Kars in the past wont affect him in the future.

DIO went back into the past and devoured Kars and present day Kars is still hunky dory.
I have been asking that for quite sometime but somebody react tome me so now i am just sad

Sir Ovens said:
It's there. Time Paradox Immunity. Anything you do to Kars in the past wont affect him in the future.
DIO went back into the past and devoured Kars and present day Kars is still hunky dory.
Not acasual doe. Time paradox immunity doesn't = Acausality. And no time and causality work similary they are not the same doe. That's why there exists "casuality resistance" and "time paradox".

Currently:

Bookmaker will 1 shot, though All Ficition will help with the "first effect" via retroactive stuff.

Medaka's copy > Kars' copy. Passive mind read will mean that Medaka will know about the stands before they act. And Medaka then copies and stomps.

Power Steal will break Kars mentally. His brain will not be able to handle the weight of Medaka's being.

Imma say win for Medaka especially for point one.

Earl you can't vote on your own thread.

Book maker seals Kars then BTD says lol no and rewinds time

You haven't proved that. Also, she tries to read his mind and needs to search through hundreds to thousands of minds to find the information she's looking for.

I doubt it.

Feel free to say that, but you still can't vote on your own thread

"imma say Medaka wins"

I didn't add a vote. I just stated my opinion on the match. ANYWAY:

@Monarch

Bookmaker seals Kars, then BTD says LOL NO and tries to rewind time. It won't happen though, cus it's already sealed. It's like saying i'll use powers when i don't have any. So no once Bookmaker is in it's a win. I have explained many times why Bookmaker is called a "insta win condition".

She doesn't brush through minds geez. Why is that always an argument i don't get it? It's like me saying Jill has to brush through Medaka's whole lifetime to do anything meaningful. No, medaka just knows anything that's gonna happen before anything happens. Kars is like "now my D4C, dust buster or whatever the names are will attack Medaka passively and give me the win". Medaka says "no sorry i am like a literall stronger being rn so back off". She's not gonna read a book just capture signals.

Book maker won't seal BTD though, as it isn't part of Kars.

She'll get a lot of signals she'll need to listen to to get the information she actually wants then.

BtD is separate from Kars and works independently. Sealing Kars sill not seal BtD. Kars goes back in time and starts over.

Proving my point phoenix ya arent even paying attention .

Also >kars. >Thinking.

He can actually stop thinking at a whim and still function . He did so for almost 10000000000000.

Sir Ovens said:
BtD is separate from Kars and works independently. Sealing Kars sill not seal BtD. Kars goes back in time and starts over.
BtD is Kars' power and will though. Once Kars gets those 2 sealed he won't be able to have BtD anymore. GER works independedly of Giorno, though if Bookmaker hits Giorno, GER vanishes via being Giorno's power.

BtD wouldn't exist if Kars were to not ever exist (assuming Kars is the original user). Without Kars it has no user, no person. A stand is someone's fighting spirit that has special powers. That is going to be sealed.

BtD does not belong to Kars. If Medaka wants to stop the rewind, she has to seal BtD as a separate entity.

Ohh...geez guys u have to explain that stuff. That's like main info. I'd rather know that part first rather than the "turn back time" part.

Anyway.

Medaka should still take this. Via these 2 means:

1. Erases BtD before the rewind is complete. Speed equalized so the rewind can be stopped unless it is a literal teleport in time which i doubt it is.

2. Erases BtD after a couple of tries. Medaka seals. BtD turns back time. Medaka seals again. Turn back time. Medaka seals and this time erases BtD cus she understood the mechanics.

The problem is that Medaka always has the better move from retroactive All Fiction bullshit.

Its a literal teport through time .

Medaka would be fated to be destroyed. Also kars can explicitly spam btd and back on and on . Few quadrillion years remember ?.

Did ya not agree profile only? Because trust me ya dont want me to start aspuling potential hypotheticals also man .

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Its a literal teport through time .
Medaka would be fated to be destroyed. Also kars can explicitly spam btd and back on and on . Few quadrillion years remember ?.

Did ya not agree profile only? Because trust me ya dont want me to start aspuling potential hypotheticals also man .
I used something out of the profile?

Also the point is Medaka can erase BtD. Then seal Kars again. The point is All Fiction negs before activation.

BtD is instantaneous. Medaka won't know what BtD can do before he activates his rewind. The moment it starts, time reverses and Medaka can't All-Fiction anymore. She'll forget what BtD did, while Kars already knows about her and how to beat her.

Ya do realize sealing kars "again" probably wont do a lot .

Bookmarker would definitely work the first but again well not exactly. He has adaption for a reason and.that reason obvious quite a tad .

1.Medaka wont be aware of btd .

2.The stands arent on dusplay.

3.Aim for the stands and kars adapts a resistance and spontaneouly gain his powers back after the status were deleted .

4.Medaka lacks omniscient. Dont treat medaka as though medaka will do a perfect play on kars despite jars holding the intelligence and skill advantage by far .

Which leads finaly to medaka erasing btd and not kars which may and most defintely would him understand and do one of many options that would probay shut medaka down (time stop for example ).

Ya think kars would stand there and let medaka do as medaka pleases earl ?.

I took sometime but it seems this war is finally approaching its end it took alot of sacarfice but it seems their death were not for nothing.

Moments of silence plz

@J-Man

Ok so:

Verse equalization so yeah the stands are for show. Same as how everyone can see bleach characters.

"Ya think Kars will just stand there?"

Yes actually, time stop from All Fiction. Medaka will do as she pleases. I did make this Bloodlusted for a reason. I would have genuinely gone for Kars if this weren't bloodlusted. Since it is, Medaka has a better starting hand with All Fiction.

You don't need to be omniscient to open the fight in a good way. Nor do you need to outsmart your opponent when your opponent is the 2nd one having the hand. (In YGO it doesn't matter how good you are or how good your hand/deck is, if you get FTK-d you can't do anything about it). And Medaka is above genius level of IQ.

Once his stands get erased, Kars is next. So this is how the fight plays out. Medaka All Fictions the stands and time from existence then procceds to 1 shot Kars either via All Fiction or Bookmaker, Bookmaker would be the true 1 hit though.

First AF stops time ok

Second nice ygo reference Exodia FTW

Third if that happens Kars has time too copy medaka probably also adapt from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back