• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Medaka Vs Kars ... mission accomplished sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also mentioning whitesnake can do power and explicit ability stealing and removal .

Maybe. Depending on the ability and power . Origin and base and nature of the power mostly man .

He was waiting for me to tell him to argue.

Go ahead Fire, I wasn't stopping you.

Ok time to start crushing Kars.

Time Stop is useless as Medaka also has a time stop so they null each-other. Kars can't resist Medaka's time stop via being (pseudo time stop, not actual one) and Medaka has no feat of resisting time stop.

Medaka can copy Kars' powers. If you wanna go by that, then no one could hold Medaka's powers (due to the monster inside) so Akuto Sai ain't copying it either eh? No. Medaka's copy is not gonna care of that, she already is a perfect being so she can copy that. And as for more than 1 stand, she can just bypass that fact like Kars did or just copy the abilities of a stand instead of copying the stand itself. Medaka also has a soul so she can just make her soul acomplish the abilities. (That's The End my man, if he can do it then why can't I?)

Medaka's Mind Read >>> Kars' mind read. As he actually read minds while Medaka just gets signals from them. So for Medaka it's like Kars' is saying everything out loud. He is not doing that, though his mind is doing that "always" Medaka is the only one who can read such signals coming from the mind doe (in case u were gonna say resist, yeah no, she's not inside his mind, his mind passively releases signals which Medaka can capture).

Bookmaker will null any stand before it even does anything. So fight starts, Kars tries to do anything, he gets sealed and becomes fodder. Rendering useless Time Travel and all his methods for ending Medaka. As well as anything tbh. Battle Rules say Bookmaker activates first.

Let's see the arguments now.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Im trying hard to only go off what the profile lists and explicitly accepted .
Earl expect ya do the same man .
Ofc, if i do something that's not accepted, pls point it out.

@J-Man, to clarify, Medaka's time stop is not actually stopping time - it's reducing the time that it takes to complete her actions to 0. So the World time stop resist would not help.

Monarch Laciel said:
@J-Man, to clarify, Medaka's time stop is not actually stopping time - it's reducing the time that it takes to complete her actions to 0. So the World time stop resist would not help.
^^^^

A man of culture who has read my blog. xD

@Fire I kinda doubt she can overcome the "one stand per person rule"

Saying Akuto Sai can't copy it is a massive false equivalency

Medaka can't resist The World as well, and last I remember, Kars starts with that.

Monarch Laciel said:
I already explained. She will only copy their abilities, not the stand itself. She can "learn" abilities, forgot?

Firephoenixearl said:
Monarch Laciel said:
I already explained. She will only copy their abilities, not the stand itself. She can "learn" abilities, forgot?
That is fair enough, but it still requires Kars to pull out the stand first

Monarch Laciel said:
Passive mind read.

And also Medaka doesn't need his skills to win here. She can just bookmaker instantly.

@Fire, Kars is implied to have a mind for every species on the planet, and at the very least he has "countless" minds within him (even when his mind discs were pouring out of him like a waterfall, they still didn't stop pouring out of him after several minutes) So reading all those signals at once might be a tad difficult.

ALRF said:
>Akuto Sai
Why are you bringing up other characters?
Because Fire enjoys using metaphors and likening things to other things in his arguments.

Except he often runs into the false equivalency fallacy, like when he compares a tier 6 character to a High 1-A

Monarch Laciel said:
@Fire, Kars is implied to have a mind for every species on the planet, and at the very least he has "countless" minds within him (even when his mind discs were pouring out of him like a waterfall, they still didn't stop pouring out of him after several minutes) So reading all those signals at once might be a tad difficult.
Just to clarify, he doesn't actually have the minds of every organism, it's just implied. But he still has a buttload of minds thanks to the blank Stand disk feat.

Firephoenixearl said:
And also Medaka doesn't need his skills to win here. She can just bookmaker instantly.

Sir Ovens said:
Even if you Bookmaker Kars, killing him won't do much as BtD will reverse time, or D4C will just find another Kars from another universe to take his place.
Besides, Dune intangibility prevents the screws from entering his body. Unless you show me scans where the screws affect fluid objects.

Also, I'm pretty sure that Kars should have type 6 Immortality because of body-hopping, and it's even reinforced by the fact that Pillarmen can enter inside and possess people using only their brains.

Edit: he already has type 6, but he needs type 2.

Also, just a heads up, OP says they're bloodlusted.

So this is essentially a battle of All-Fiction vs The World.

Kars can time stop dio who resists time stop . Also ya described medaka not having endyrance .

You completely missed the point dio was also a perfect being and ate and absorbed kars despite that he couldnt. Kars powers have fears of essentially cockblocking what medaka can do. Kars himself has multiple souls earl. That probably plays a part actualy .

Excluding the fact kars obtained the ability to stop thinking and he has numerous minds within him. He does a lot of what he dies based on pure " instinct " . Also that doesnt do a lot for medaka. A lot of his stands are automatic bar a handful . Kq for exampke .

D4c being uneffected by what happens to kars would say hello . That would force a btd. Why ya ask well thats obviously clear . Kq isnt his stand. Its completely unefected by what happened to kars because kq willingly told kira bite him and kars his best friend and kira a bitch . Made clear that would have queen automatically play a win card for kars early .

Actually all stand abilities do not require the stand to be sumoned with the exception of das boot and cmoon.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Actually all stand abilities do not require the stand to be sumoned with the exception of das boot and cmoon.
That's an argument on Medaka's side then.

Bookmaker is gonna 1 shot and win via incap. Bookmaker is a win condition, she doesn't need to kill him afterwards.

Medaka's Mind Read is "perfect" if i may say that.

Medaka already bypasses the 1 stand per rule as she's not gonna copy any stand, just skills so the 1 stand per person doesn't apply.

All Fiction vs Time Stop. They are the same thing nulling themselves. Neither resists and it's speed equalized. Also Bookmaker out speeds them both. It activates before Kars' skills 1 shotting him.

There is currently nothing Kars can do to escape from getting Bookmakered.

... Ya do realize thats not how that works right?

Btd and d4c says hi .

Yare yare daze ...

The stand and skill come as a combo. And medaka wouldnt be aware of a fatal and lethal flaw that medaka would probably do .

Even ohkoing kars wont prevent btd and d4c which is what stops medaka man .

But there actually is and theres at least two even of which would work fine my man .

D4c and bite za dusto are his saving ability and win card . Especially as d4c and btd are unefected by what damage and hax kars would be effected by .

Monarch Laciel said:
The world stops times for 10 minutes, the world ultimate stops time for an hour. That would be a 600% increase
And I just remembered that it's actually 10 seconds, so it's more than 600%, but I've got no idea by how much because I can't be bothered to calculate.
36000%, boi

Firephoenixearl said:
Monarch Laciel said:
Kars resists Plot Manip I think though.
That's what they also thought....
RIP: Zenkichi and Ajimu.

You can't resist the hero. That's the idea. You can resist plot manip from other fictional characters, not "resist the author" ....RIP HAJUN.
You're being sarcastic right? 0_0

Novel d4c envokes the power of the flea of space .

Also erasure . Which generally medaka cant do a lot about from most threads that mention that man.

D4C independently seeks out another Kars and merges with him, bringing them back into the fight.

BTD paradoxes her or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back