• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Medaka Vs Kars ... mission accomplished sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone requested that i do this, so he could debate. I am but a mere medium: (so since i don't take any blame here..SCREW IT LET'S DO THIS

MUHDAKA
MedakaKurokami
A girl a bit too perfect for her own good.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Firephoenixearl/All_Fictio

Vs

Kars
Kars 1
He goes mental when someone calls him "imperfect".

So which is the most perfect one?

Both bloodlusted (to avoid stomp)

The Hero is off (to avoid stomp)

Speed equalized (to avoid stomp)

And for the love of god no Medakars memes...THOUGH:

Medakars is watching over them and created an indestructible universe..even azathoth ain't touching this universe.

Win via any means.

Background Music. (lame version)

True versio

Medaka side: All Fiction and Book Maker

Kars side: Time stop/ Timepardox immunity/ D4C ultimate/ Bite Zadusto/ Made in Heaven ultimate and probably white snake.

Btw i did not include their copy power because their pretty much the same

They look at each other and copy each other's abilities way better than the other. Except this time, it's not a stomp.

Inconclusive probably. I mean we could bring up the argument that Medaka All-Fictions time away at the start, but Kars can just stop time as well, plus he resists time stop. Medaka one-shots with All-Fiction, but so does Kars with Killer Queen. Medaka can reopen wounds Kars had in the past, but Kars never seemed to mind his wounds thanks to regen and Dune intangibility. Kars can't take away Medaka's abilities with Whitesnake because of her resistance to power erasure and ect. ect.

Also, Medaka can All-Fiction away her death while Kars can plant Bites the Dust on himself so he will always come back.

By the way, the title should be Kars vs Medaka: The Second Date.

They are not the same (Medaka's side being a better copy overall). Also Medaka has more imma wait doe.

Didnt you read what sir oven just said

Sir Ovens said:
By the way, the title should be Kars vs Medaka: The Second Date.
No...Medakars memes are banned. That would invite Medakars memes. So No.

Now on to arguing you.....Jk not yet, you forgot to count Bookmaker on Medaka's side. Actually while im at it lemme put my blog on AF on the OP.

Tincan123 said:
Didnt you read what sir oven just said
It's not my time to start arguing yet.

Wait more my friend, wait more. Imma wait for more arguments. PS: @Ovens Medaka's time stop can't be resisted, it doesn't affect the opponent (read the blog).

Even if you Bookmaker Kars, killing him won't do much as BtD will reverse time, or D4C will just find another Kars from another universe to take his place.

Besides, Dune intangibility prevents the screws from entering his body. Unless you show me scans where the screws affect fluid objects.

How does Medaka counter Universal Reset?

CUz Kars can do that with Made in Heaven Ultimate Requiem.

DMB 1 said:
How does Medaka counter Universal Reset?

CUz Kars can do that with Made in Heaven Ultimate Requiem.
Reset takes time. More than enough for Madaka to All-Fiction Kars away.

Medaka copies 120% better

Kats copied the World 600% better

Don't know if it's the same for all his copies

I don't think we can apply linear scaling like that with Kars.

Edit: He's saying that Kars' The World can stop time for 60 min, while the original could only stop time for 9 seconds.

I said im not gonna argue yet, but this won't count it's more like a small info on her.

Medaka copies 120% better IF the user has a perfect possible version of the skill. Her potential of copy depends on the skill and the user, if the user is like 10% at it's use, then Medaka's potential copy is like 1200% (12x). So that's not sth that can be used (since it's impossible to know how good he was using the skill).

I mean Medaka's copy is better via being passive and practically impossible to do sth without completing 1 of the requirements:

1. Let her see the skill (just the activation, no result needed)

2. Let her experience the skill.

3. Let her know about the existence of the kill.

So it goes like "ZA WARRRUDO"...copied. I don't think Kars has this level of copy (correct me if im wrong doe).

The world stops times for 10 minutes, the world ultimate stops time for an hour. That would be a 600% increase

And I just remembered that it's actually 10 seconds, so it's more than 600%, but I've got no idea by how much because I can't be bothered to calculate.

1. Medaka cant copy all of kars power. Why? Because as the evidence showed copying any power from kars makes ya explode. Joji was given das boot and he was gored upon the disc being made and given . Also dio. A being that became a perfect match for and even ate and absorbed power from ultimate kars couldnt obtain more than one stand and exploded upon being given more than one . Put blatantly ya explode when ya get a stand from kars and ya explode after obtaining multiple regardless despite being exactly the same as ultimate kars actualy . He almost comes with a copy resistance except he doesnt resist ya explode when ya try .

2. Time stop. Medaka doesnt have a proper endurance and when medaka would itd be far to late .

3. D4c makes damaging or incapacitating kars almost imposible . Upon death a body hop or a new host would be found by d4c transferring over the main goal and mind . D4c being a unique stand from the fact what happened and would happen on or to kars wont effect d4c .

4.Whitesnake haxes with mindcontrol and soul manipulation. Whitesnake can even destroy the mind and soul alternatively or explicitly remove the mind and soul . The mind can also be read and kars often would and enjoys doing that. When he does that medaka automatically fails . He would have all the experiences and information on all of medakas powers and experience and thus he would be aware and thus have . Also sleep and roting and making ilusions are powers although rarely used often .

5.The paradox from d4c erases from existence. Which would negate Al fiction and defeat medaka from a lack of decent feats coming back from erasure .

6. Kars can time travel. Probably a saving ability and win card. He would be able go back and engage fresh medaka while kars would have medakas arsenal and experience . Also paradox temporal .

7. Made can cause the universe to reset along with the things within the universe to " vanish " . Mentioned a few seconds at most on one occasion .

8.Btd would instantly end medaka. A bomb that erases ya and destroys the soul then goes and rewinds time making ya fated explode and experience soul destruction . Fortunately ultimate kars and kira are fully capable of doing btd on himself meaning a host wont be needed .

My primary debate for awhile .

Honestly the coping from both sides is redundant. Kars looks at Medaka and he '''understands'''. Medaka sees Kars pull anything and she copies.

But J-Man, All-Fiction is existence erasure, Kars won't have D4C if Madaka pulls that.

D4c doesnt get effected by what happens to kars . Medaja would to deliberately all fiction d4c before he can grab a kars from a universe away .

Seventy96 said:
Why hero is off?
Absolute stomp maybe?

Literally, fight starts. Kars forgets to exist and dies, winner Medaka. Or or "Match starts, Kars' powers don't work, gets fodderizied by being a no hax fighter vs a hax fighter".

Monarch Laciel said:
Kars resists Plot Manip I think though.
That's what they also thought....

RIP: Zenkichi and Ajimu.

You can't resist the hero. That's the idea. You can resist plot manip from other fictional characters, not "resist the author" ....RIP HAJUN.

Was talking to J-Man

A god beyond time and space who blesses the character with protagonist powers or something.

And saying "Medaka Box plot manip beats other plot manipulation because it's the IRL author saying they win" doesn't apply here. There's no author writing this fight.

Depends entirely on if ya think dio having a tantrum when kars gimped him and that beyond promised him victory counts and that shouldnt of been a thing kars did .

Although the story beyond wrote quickly realigned after a few minutes .

He still told a 5D god to bite him by doing he does best . Although dont feel like making a case for that so fir the match completely exclude any beyond feats and any time he went against the goal of dio without jojis aid .

Seventy96 said:
There is anyone who can resist the hero?
Well currently no. No one in verse is capable of beating someone with The Hero.

The Hero is basically "how much does the writer like you?". The more he does, the more asspulls will the story have in order to make said character to win.

Though it's restricted as it turns this into an absolute stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back