• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanos will scale to this, and how it will work.
He won't he has no reason to.... that's what were saying because Thor trained ans got stronger it sets a new scaling precedent that justifies his upgrade and no one else would backscale again because of the training itself
So Odin doesn’t matter? Ok, then he shouldn’t have ever been mentioned.
Not currently but he had to be mentioned for the OPs arguement so he should have the OP just should've been changed
undergone is completely nonsensical
That's fine as well it can be nonsensical but you can't ignore it either way

He won't he has no reason to.... that's what were saying because Thor trained ans got stronger it sets a new scaling precedent that justifies his upgrade and no one else would backscale again because of the training itself
But you haven’t proved why the training is sufficient enough evidence to support a monumental increase.
That's fine as well it can be nonsensical but you can't ignore it either way
But if it’s nonsensical and not supported by anything else, you can’t exactly ignore that.

But you haven’t proved why the training is sufficient enough evidence to support a monumental increase.
Counterpoint prove why it's not again if you don't considering training to be sufficient evidence for characters having major power jumps then that's a wiki problem you need to address in a staff CRT not here
But if it’s nonsensical and not supported by anything else, you can’t exactly ignore that
Problem for you is that it's supported by a scaling chain, backed by the training itself, and has support of WoG calling this thr strongest thor yet post training

Odin's 4-B feat mattered as precedent for the 3-C scaling to go with the consistency of gods outside of celestials having those highered tiered feats but that doesn't matter because 3-C is rejected and there's quite literally 0 backscaling to odin and there wouldn't have been either way it was quite literally an arguement of consistency for gods in the MCU having higher tiered feats to support @The_one_you_least_expect 3-C arguement which again HAS BEEN REJECTED FOR THE 5-A konshu scaling
Wait I thought the main thing for why people didn’t want 3-c was due to people being uncomfortable with such a massive jump in power without a lot of evidence or whatever

Wait I thought the main thing for why people didn’t want 3-c was due to people being uncomfortable with such a massive jump in power without a lot of evidence or whatever
It is but he's saying the supporting feats by gods don't matter for some reason to that arguement

So Odin doesn’t matter? Ok, then he shouldn’t have ever been mentioned. The op hasn’t been updated, so it’s hard for me to see what the new scaling is. Still, the power growth that would’ve had to been undergone is completely nonsensical, and it has not been explained how Thanos will scale to this, and how it will work.
We've just said there will be no backscaling to Phase 3 at all from this

Now that that's sorted I'm just gonna bump the profile blogs for ease of access
Here's my blog for Thor and Jane, both are basically finished but if there's anything I should add just mention

Here are my blogs for Zeus and Gorr if that's needed, they have to be edited though

There

Thanos doesn't scale. The note is that Thanos never blocked the blade of Stormbreaker, so his weapon doesn't scale to its Tier 5/4 value.
The difference between large island level and large planet level is so large, Stormbreaker would’ve gone straight through his chest in Infinity War.

While the justifications does check out, I wouldn't use that calc yet as it's still unevaluated for some reason

Watching frame by frame Stormbreaker leaves a gash of Thanos' armor and it was a glancing blow. It wasn't blocked, it didn't have a deep enough cut to do anything.
But it would have cut him if the armor wasn't there meaning the armor at least stopped if from hitting his skin
Also the gash your talking about is more like a scratch than a gash

But it would have cut him if the armor wasn't there meaning the armor at least stopped if from hitting his skin
You're confusing the depth thing. There wasn't enough blade to get to the skin. The armor completely failed to stop the blade, but not enough blade was present to go through it.

As an example MGS Raiden's sword is sharp, but if only a centimeter of his sword hit, idk Batman's armor, then he's not going to cut Batman. Just cut through his armor because there's not enough length to reach the skin.

You're confusing the depth thing. There wasn't enough blade to get to the skin. The armor completely failed to stop the blade, but not enough blade was present to go through it.

As an example MGS Raiden's sword is sharp, but if only a centimeter of his sword hit, idk Batman's armor, then he's not going to cut Batman. Just cut through his armor because there's not enough length to reach the skin.
I don't feel like arguing so here's the scene frame by frame.
Everyone here can decide what they think

Heres a better view of the scratch

Last edited:
What were even the arguments that supported the idea that Gorr was the one that directly moved the star and not some broken VFX effect?
Sun is stagnant the entire time until gorr starts creating more shadows and the moment he starts doing so the sun is seemingly being manipulated as its constantly moving around the shadow realm planet at FTL speeds immediately when gorr plants his sword

Wait so ... why isn't it just that he's rotating the planet? This seems far more likely? Has the Necrosword even shown the ability to manipulate other things via Telekinesis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back