• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I know what your thinking, how could some 6-c lvl scrub god get strong enough to scale to the likes of celestials and other high tiers in the verse. While it’s simple, time skips!

As clearly shown at the beginning of the film it’s been awhile since endgame, Thor’s gone on a lot of adventures with the guardians and trained on the way to get his gains back and even seemly regenerating his eye back. So it’s not to surprising he got stronger over the course of time.

This is even shown in Thor’s antagonist being more powerful then Hela

8691313-43f4e880-f52a-488a-be4c-df74b71f2b7a.jpeg

(Link: https://thedirect.com/article/thor-christian-bale-gorr-hela )
Now before we delve deeper on are norse god first we have to talk about the power lvls of the gods and we’re they stand in the verse

the gods of the mcu are nothing to play with, already having multiple multi star lvl feats like Odin casually turning his wife into constellations

https://youtu.be/w8VBs-YcfaU

Or khonshu rearranging the night sky
https://youtu.be/GPnGHKVlECY

Then we have gods that surpass even these powerful deities

(0:50)

Right of the bat it’s already established that the most powerful gods reside in omnipotence city and Zeus throughout the film was implied to be the most powerful god in omnipotence city along along with being the top dog and general highest authoritative power

8690857-72083edd-684d-4229-8764-6fd90ff605aa.jpeg

8690858-7536cba8-763f-4ba2-8707-4394a57d3385.jpeg

8690859-00d0a22f-e390-420c-aa76-4e6e82f564e8.jpeg

8690860-e377cb2f-4bad-4fef-9a93-a36188d64698.jpeg

8690861-dad22cc6-bb90-409a-b6ce-a96cd6633810.jpeg

8690862-4efb6bc2-d774-4961-bccf-f557d887304f.jpeg

(Sorry for the crappy scans,couldn’t find the damm scene anywhere)

(1:10)

Even in deleted scenes it’s shown that Zeus is the top dog

He also has his own statue
8690866-6b14a39a-5536-4509-aa19-f76e5f93dfac.jpeg

(Just the cherry on top)

Now that’s settled let’s talk about the actual meat of this crt and that of Thor(and gorr) scaling to above celestials.

In the movie Thor and Zeus get into a bit of a tussle and it doesn’t end while for the god of the sky

(5:20)

Thor not only casually breaks out of Zeus’s restraints but he also catches Zeus’s bolt and throws that shit right back at him like it was nothing. Now you could argue Thor beat Zeus cuz he used his own weapon agianst him but this isn’t all

In the film it’s established that the necroblade is something for all gods to fear even the mighty Zeus fears it

https://youtu.be/vNro_55dnRQ

(3:34)

Yet the Thor was able to repeatedly go head to head with gorr even without Zeus’s bolt(which is arguably weaker then Stormbreaker but I’ll get to that eventually)

https://youtu.be/YuuZlunXojk

(0:28)

Even in the shadow realm

https://youtu.be/qGoz82S5Dpw

We’re it was stated he would be more powerful
8690867-643d594c-054f-4b77-b5a0-20e11fa7d251.jpeg

8690868-2efacf31-7dfe-4f77-ac9a-1192f31446d8.jpeg

8690869-d2d1087a-a3ad-4bc5-9819-42391d87c429.jpeg

8690871-8c757f98-1d03-4f41-9bd3-65f6a6b29786.jpeg

Even Jane who is weaker then Thor was capable of cracking and destroying the necrosword(albiet with some of Thor’s help in terms of holding it in place)

https://youtu.be/75Rx4YwTiFo

(3:41)

Now for the final point of this thread, tiers the weapons. Despite Thor being pretty powerful without Stormbreaker or really any weapon it still really helps him in battle especially depending on which one his using (Stormbreaker,mjolnir or thunderbolt).

So looking at the fights and how while this weapons do agianst gorr I’d say the ranking of the weapons would look like this

Stormbreaker >mjolnir >=thunderbolt

This is because Thor with thunderbolt was straight up loosing to gorr(after putting up a decent fight)

https://youtu.be/t5yVltvUi3E

(1:00)

While as already established mjolnir was able to crack and destroy the necroblade but Jane was also kinda getting her shit pushed in consider gorr straight up broke her helmet and gave her a black eye

8690874-37361331-a4e4-46e4-9c46-bea014497166.jpeg

And Stormbreaker was able to clash with a more powerful gorr.

Now in conclusion

Thor,gorr,Jane,Valkyrie(with the bolt) and Zeus should be on the same tier as celestials(arguably higher but I’ll take what I can get)

Last edited:
I'll just copy and paste what I said previously in another thread

The Odin feat was only calculated to be 4-B we've got other 4-C feats and from Celestials really needs to be high 4-C, konshu space manip is 4-A, Celestials birthing from earth is a 5-A feat, konshu pushing the moon is 5-B+ almost 5-A just like celestials, gorr still has a potential 4-C star movement feat(up for debate), if this is accepted then there will be 3-C feats above it, not gonna mention infinity stone feats because those would be dumb since they are entirely different kinds of feats but still those are on the level and above and Odin's doesn't directly scale anyway it's via E.D basically

And as for the Odin feat it was rejected previously because there wasn't feats on that level or of that sort years ago, as far as I'm concerned its open for another look considering all the other star stuff gods have done

Edit: by this point ofc Celestials are 3-C so even higher than previously now which makes the scaling more valid

Last edited:
I WILL JUST SAY THIS.

DO NOT BRING UP ANY OF THE PREVIOUS BIFROST SHIT INTO THIS ARGUMENT. All those have been debunked and come nowhere near the level of the feats that the Celestials do.

That being said, I am neutral, because I am incredibly torn over this. I will have no more say than this.

I WILL JUST SAY THIS.

DO NOT BRING UP ANY OF THE PREVIOUS BIFROST SHIT INTO THIS ARGUMENT. All those have been debunked and come nowhere near the level of the feats that the Celestials do.

That being said, I am neutral, because I am incredibly torn over this. I will have no more say than this.
Bifrost shit

The Odin feat was only calculated to be 4-B we've got other 4-C feats and from Celestials really needs to be high 4-C, konshu space manip is 4-A, Celestials birthing from earth is a 5-A feat, konshu pushing the moon is 5-B+ almost 5-A just like celestials, gorr still has a potential 4-C star movement feat(up for debate), if this is accepted then there will be 3-C feats above it, not gonna mention infinity stone feats because those would be dumb since they are entirely different kinds of feats but still those are on the level and above and Odin's doesn't directly scale anyway it's via E.D basically

And as for the Odin feat it was rejected previously because there wasn't feats on that level or of that sort years ago, as far as I'm concerned its open for another look considering all the other star stuff gods have done
Odin does also have two 5-B statements, which could be more support, I guess

Last edited:
I mean we could just slap a "Possibly 3-C" On the profiles and call it a day instead of basing a Tier jump of cosmic proportion on only statements. (I know there are a few star level/solar system level feats by other gods but this still seems like two much)

I mean we could just slap a "Possibly 3-C" On the profiles and call it a day instead of basing a Tier jump of cosmic proportion on only statements. (I know there are a few star level/solar system level feats by other gods but this still seems like two much)
Why? the scaling is pretty clear cut. Said staments come from official/reliable sources so I don’t see the problem. Plus it’s not like he reached this no lvl of power in like two days, a decent amount of time has clearly passed since we last saw him

Why? the scaling is pretty clear cut. Said staments come from official/reliable sources so I don’t see the problem. Plus it’s not like he reached this no lvl of power in like two days, a decent amount of time has clearly passed since we last saw him
Don't forget to counter the whole it will create iconsistency for the whole verse argument

3C is unacceptable from me
that he really damaged Celestials ?
to sum up my points

Disagree tier4 but acceptable if
Zeus Odin Egyptians one can scaling
from him (He's stronger than his dad
but not this low 6B -> tier4
or he got big ass powers up ?

Strong disagree on 3C (sorry I think
you tried to upgrade him to 3C lol)

In my own ways
5A(Konshu one) is best.
4C is acceptable if he got
matha f****ing upgrade.
3C unacceptable one.

3C is unacceptable from me
that he really damaged Celestials ?
to sum up my points

Disagree tier4 but acceptable if
Zeus Odin Egyptians one can scaling
from him (He's stronger than his dad
but not this low 6B -> tier4
or he got big ass powers up ?

Strong disagree on 3C (sorry I think
you tried to upgrade him to 3C lol)

In my own ways
5A(Konshu one) is best.
4C is acceptable if he got
matha f****ing upgrade.
3C unacceptable one.
Um he never fought celestials

um yes, I’ve already cited evidence for him getting stronger at the very beginning of the crt

To be honest, the idea of scaling thor and the L&T crew to the celestials was already going to be a bad idea
Nah it big brain idea, I just thought the ridiculously behind the title would lure more people in
Titling the thread "mcu thor and co scaling to celestials" is going to garner a lot less attention than "Upgrading MCU Thor and co. to tier 3."
Hmmm, true

so far there hasn’t been much opposition or counter arguments to Thor and co scaling to 3-C so maybe to get the CRT somewhere we should contact some mods and see what they think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back