• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
btw I know it's a bit late to mention this in the CRT but thoughts on maybe rating Thor to be 10x when awakened since it only took him one lightning strike to break the rainbow bridge when before it took him ten strikes of hammer. It seems pretty straight forward and would make Thor and those who scale to him when awakened Low 6-B
I swear that was addressed in a previous CRT and it was rejected
I remember KLOL506 saying something about that Thor wasn't using his full might for those 10 strikes until the last one, so only the last one actually mattered, but I need to find his reply

I remember KLOL506 saying something about that Thor wasn't using his full might for those 10 strikes until the last one, so only the last one actually mattered, but I need to find his reply
Found it
just because Thor smacked into the bridge 10 times doesn't mean he was giving it his all, because he was clearly paining from the fact that he'd never be able to see Jane again. All the power was focused into the final hit, which makes the previous 9 hits mean ****-all in the long run.

Why didn't you make it a separate tab on the already established Gorr page?

Varies from Large Island level to at least Large Planet level, possibly Star level
It should simply be "Higher"
Also yeah someone forgot to change Striking Strength

I think there's sufficient evidence to say Gorr could have killed a Celestial (I don't see that on Gorr's profile yet):

1. Sersi, an Eternal, straight up calls a Celestial a god, onscreen:

---

---

2. Add that to Eternals director Chloe Zhao calling Celestials gods, as Chloe stands in front of WoG himself Kevin Feige (timestamp 3:43)

---

---

3. Zeus says that Omnipotence City is "a secret place known only to the gods"

4. Two Celestials are in Omnipotence City at the time

5. Thor and Zeus both say the Necrosword gives Gorr the ability to kill gods

I'd say save it for later once again as said prior it's not being completely dismissed or seen as impossible but currently that is a bit more of a stretch than the current 5-A stuffs although if it ever becomes more concrete or gets more evidence then it'll just be fully accepted as 3-C

3C is too high and I didn't saw Gorr or LT Thor harming Celestial on screen

Well then why Zeus didn't has profile yet.
And Odin profile should be possibly
5A as he said to be 9 realms strongest
?

I didn't saw Gorr or LT Thor harming Celestial on screen
Other kinds of evidence points to Gorr being capable of it, but like what is already said, more is needed
Well then why Zeus didn't has profile yet.
His draft blog isn't done yet
And Odin profile should be possibly
5A as he said to be 9 realms strongest
?
There is no reason for Odin to be 5-A. He doesn't have any scaling for that. That statement of him was before the events of Love and Thunder

He does have two 5-B statements and a 4-B Creation feat, so there's that

Last edited:
I haven't seen anything about the Jane Foster profile.

Will this profile be elaborated a bit more or is it complete?

If possible ask staff to change the name or redirect this to a new Jane Foster page for the MCU to make it line up with the comics version and for ease of finding it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back