• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's still a debate even between fans, for many of us the idea that a Thor who let himself go and spent the following five years drinking, eating, playing video games and didn't fight is somehow stronger than when he was physically fit and actively fighting feels very weird at best and downright stupid at worse (it doesn't help the whole situation was treated like a massive joke instead of something serious)

It's still a debate even between fans, for many of us the idea that a Thor who let himself go and spent the following five years drinking, eating, playing video games and didn't fight is somehow stronger than when he was physically fit and actively fighting feels very weird at best and downright stupid at worse (it doesn't help the whole situation was treated like a massive joke instead of something serious)
The best someone could argue in favor of him being stronger is because his duel wielding mjolnir and Stormbreaker. But even then he still gets Uber stomped by thanos so eh

Pretty sure actor's inputs counts as WoG
The only time actor input counts as WoG is if the actor had a notable input on the script, directing or has statements saying that they have input over the character (such as the actor for Walter White having statements about how Walter should act and saying he wouldn't do certain things).

Here are my blogs for Zeus and Gorr if that's needed, they have to be edited though

Few problems, MCU top tiers have Relativistic+ reactions and combat speeds now. All their lifting strength should be Pre-stellar do too scaling above Khonshu's moon moving feat, only Gorr should get stellar LS with the necrosword. Also I thought we were going with "5-A, possibly 4-C" Instead of outright 4-C.

I am somewhat confused, are we saying Thor grew that much stronger by losing weight during Love and Thunder, or that Stormbreaker was always that strong. Both explanations are flawed however, it makes no sense at all that he would grow that much in that short a period of time by doing things that don’t support such an increase, and the second one wouldn’t work due to Mjionir scaling, unless we say Thor has always to the higher gods, which still wouldn’t work.

Few problems, MCU top tiers have Relativistic+ reactions and combat speeds now. All their lifting strength should be Pre-stellar do too scaling above Khonshu's moon moving feat, only Gorr should get stellar LS with the necrosword. Also I thought we were going with "5-A, possibly 4-C" Instead of outright 4-C.
Like I said, they need some edits

I am somewhat confused, are we saying Thor grew that much stronger by losing weight during Love and Thunder, or that Stormbreaker was always that strong. Both explanations are flawed however, it makes no sense at all that he would grow that much in that short a period of time by doing things that don’t support such an increase, and the second one wouldn’t work due to Mjionir scaling, unless we say Thor has always to the higher gods, which still wouldn’t work.
Also, Zeus having a statue and being respected for his wisdom does not mean he is stronger than Celestials or Khonsu. The basis of this crt is incredibly flawed, and I honestly do not understand how so many are agreeing with this.

Also, Zeus having a statue and being respected for his wisdom does not mean he is stronger than Celestials or Khonsu. The basis of this crt is incredibly flawed, and I honestly do not understand how so many are agreeing with this.
The threat of Gorr exist...Ra exist at the top of the egyptian pantheon
Thor: actively speaks on Ra and other gods but comes to the conclusion that if he can't get them or even just Zeus that Zeus's thunderbolt would be powerful enough to more than make up for not having a team of all those gods because of it's power that's literally just the plot of the movie at omnipotence city my guy lol
They trade blows with gorr (gorr also seemingly moves a star) so they scale

Pretty simple so moving on

The threat of Gorr exist...Ra exist at the top of the egyptian pantheon
Thor: actively speaks on Ra and other gods but comes to the conclusion that if he can't get them or even just Zeus that Zeus's thunderbolt would be powerful enough to more than make up for not having a team of all those gods because of it's power that's literally just the plot of the movie my guy lol
They trade blows with gorr (gorr also seemingly moves a star) so they scale
When did Gorr move a star? Also, can you prove Zeus knows the full power of every god, and can accurately make that statement? As well, how does Thor know the gods power? Plus you still haven’t addressed the scaling issues this would cause, and how this would destroy scaling for the whole entire verse. You also can’t just say “It just works” and move on.

Plus you still haven’t addressed the scaling issues this would cause, and how this would destroy scaling for the whole entire verse.
Maybe idk read the CRT and actually see who scales and how this in fact just doesn't remotely destroy the scaling
When did Gorr move a star
So there's not only a clip of this you would've saw if you actually read but also a calc of it that hits 4-C as well😐
Also, can you prove Zeus knows the full power of every god, and can accurately make that statement? As well, how does Thor know the gods power?
Geez the leader of a city of gods whose led it for likely millenia and is at the top doesn't know anything about his fellow gods he's leading but for some reason knows of the necrosword and is somehow more reliable there in your eyes it seems than him knowing about the peeps he leads?

Same with Tho, the guy literally noted these gods specifically for the fight, knows of omnipotence city etc etc. Isn't contradicted or corrected by Valkyrie whose been around a lot longer than hin nor is he disproven when they actually combat gorr and the bolt is viable?

So please you explain how this is wrong aside from your own personal bias

OH AND ACTUALLY READ THE CRT

Maybe idk read the CRT and actually see who scales and how this in fact just doesn't remotely destroy the scaling
Calm down son, I did read the crt, and I am still very confused. How will this work with Hela, Loki with Gungir, and of the other people that were superior to Thor in the past?
So there's not only a clip of this you would've save if you actually read but also a calc of it that hits 4-C as well😐
Yeah, that’s not in the op, so don’t blame me for not knowing. The op should be edited to reflect what has changed.
Same with Tho, the guy literally noted these gods specifically for the fight, knows of omnipotence city etc etc. Isn't contradicted or corrected by Valkyrie whose been around a lot longer than hin nor is he disproven when they actually combat gorr and the bolt is viable?
Valkyrie not contradicting him doesn’t mean anything, she wouldn’t know either.
So please you explain how this is wrong aside from your own personal bias
Please stop this attitude. Me disagreeing with the crt somehow means I’m biased? Wouldn’t that mean you agreeing with the crt means you are biased as well?

How will this work with Hela, Loki with Gungir, and of the other people that were superior to Thor in the past?
None of them scale to 2024 Thor. Hela fought and overpowered 2017 Thor, which was prior to all his training to get back in shape and shit. Loki with Gungnir fought Thor before he even had his true powers discovered and was implied to be holding back

Calm down son, I did read the crt, and I am still very confused. How will this work with Hela, Loki with Gungir, and of the other people that were superior to Thor in the past?
If you read you'd know they'd have 0 chance of backscaling as THOR LITERALLY TRAINED TO GET STRONGER so no one has any reason to backscale
Yeah, that’s not in the op, so don’t blame me for not knowing. The op should be edited to reflect what has changed.
It is on this page and the profile blogs though🤷‍♀️
Valkyrie not contradicting him doesn’t mean anything, she wouldn’t know either.
My guy she was around since Hela and Odin's old reign why wouldn't she know please tell me
Please stop this attitude. Me disagreeing with the crt somehow means I’m biased? Wouldn’t that mean you agreeing with the crt means you are biased as well?
No attitude fam just bewilderment and a bit of sarcasm

None of them scale to 2024 Thor. Hela fought and overpowered 2017 Thor, which was prior to all his training to get back in shape and shit. Loki with Gungnir fought Thor before he even had his true powers discovered and was implied to be holding back
But him training doesn’t mean he got stronger to an extreme magnitude.
My guy she was around since Hela and Odin's old reign why wouldn't she know please tell me
First, when was it said she was around for Hela’s old reign? Second, her being old doesn’t mean she knows.
As well, is their sufficient evidence that Ra is necessarily stronger than Khonsu? Egyptian mythology is not the same as the MCU mythology, so that wouldn’t be a good reason.

As for the thread, while it sounds incredibly stupid, training to get stronger has been a valid reason to explain even stupid upgrades like moving people from Tier 4 to Tier 2 or better. Dragon Ball is an example where training just can make you higher dimensional and there are plenty of Chinese WebNovels where that also happens.

I think I have to finish my argument. It’s become clear to me that many of the people here do not care about whether the argument makes sense or is logical, and just want an upgrade no matter what.

Not explaining why not my guy do you have an arguement here aside from how you feel
First, when was it said she was around for Hela’s old reign?
Geez maybe when they established that she was around since then when the Valkyrie were still a thing and that when Hela turned they were sent to stop her because ya know she was around as we saw in that dope ass flashback
As well, is their sufficient evidence that Ra is necessarily stronger than Khonsu? Egyptian mythology is not the same as the MCU mythology, so that wouldn’t be a good reason.
🗿😐

Guess what even leaving Ra out of the equation the Necrosword > Konshu

Zeus's thunderbolt along with Thor and co. ~ Necrosword

They actually clash with it when it's stronger than its base state since they fight him in the shadow realm so yeah

I think I have to finish my argument. It’s become clear to me that many of the people here do not care about whether the argument makes sense or is logical, and just want an upgrade no matter what.
My guy you literally have yet to disprove any of our claims or provide evidence for yours the whole arguement you present is one out of concern for them having a tier that's too high for your liking if you're done then okay but don't pretend like you said anything worthwhile

My guy you literally have yet to disprove any of our claims or provide evidence for yours the whole arguement you present is one out of concern for them having a tier that's too high for your liking if you're done then okay but don't pretend like you said anything worthwhile
I have. Gorr never moved a star, you never disproved the scaling issues, just because it can happen in Dragon Ball doesn’t mean it can happen in the MCU, but you ignored everything.

Gorr never moved a star
The literal reason for the possibly 4-C but go off ig
you never disproved the scaling issues
Is that right? Nah🗿
Next
just because it can happen in Dragon Ball doesn’t mean it can happen in the MCU, but you ignored everything
Dragon ball is literally just being used as an example as its like one of the most common things in fiction to have great jumps in power after training so it seems you're willing taking that basic fact in the most backwards interpertation if you take problem with that then do a wiki wide CRT if training to get stronger makes a character jump a massive amount in power isn't something you approve of

The literal reason for the possibly 4-C but go off ig
The calcer isn’t convinced he moved the sun and made many assumptions for that.
Dragon ball is literally just being used as an example as its like one of the most common things in fiction to have great jumps in power after training so it seems you're willing taking that basic fact in the most backwards interpertation if you take problem with that then do a wiki wide CRT if training to get stronger makes a character jump a massive amount in power isn't something you approve of
My man, these verses are not comparable. Dragon Ball has in universe things like ki, zenkai boosts, things that don’t apply to the MCU. As well, in Dragon Ball mental elements affect things, but in the MCU, the closest there is to that is Thor’s mental state affecting his power in Endgame, but his mental state didn’t change during his training, so that doesn’t work.
We also need to throw out Odin scaling. Odin is dead, so statements with Gorr don’t apply to him. As well, Thor never surpassed him.

The calcer isn’t convinced he moved the sun and made many assumptions for that.
Hence the possibly rating because it's a little contentious but we did have long talks about it which is why it's here and we at least recognize it as a potential feat

I can't make this up that's literally what the possibly rating is for in this case
My man, these verses are not comparable. Dragon Ball has in universe things like ki, zenkai boosts, things that don’t apply to the MCU. As well, in Dragon Ball mental elements affect things, but in the MCU, the closest there is to that is Thor’s mental state affecting his power in Endgame, but his mental state didn’t change during his training, so that doesn’t work.
Entirely missing the point to focus on dragon ball once again, just unfollow the thread my guy
We also need to throw out Odin scaling. Odin is dead, so statements with Gorr don’t apply to him. As well, Thor never surpassed him.
Man when you don't read the thread it really makes you say crazy things like this because guess what ODIN DOESN'T SCALE SO THERE'S NOTHING TO THROW OUT

Ignoring you from here on out this is pointless derailment at this point since you obviously just are ginna argue circularly when you clearly haven't read

I can't make this up that's literally what the possibly rating is for in this case
Entirely missing the point to focus on dragon ball once again, just unfollow the thread my guy
You can’t be ******* serious. YOU are the one who brought up Dragon Ball, I said why that’s meaningless and then you back pedal and say it doesn’t matter.
Man when you don't read the thread it really makes you say crazy things like this because guess what ODIN DOESN'T SCALE SO THERE'S NOTHING TO THROW OUT
So why mention Odin at all?
Other thing, stop saying I’m biased. I disagree with this thread not because I’m biased, but because I find it to be illogical. I could say you are biased for not sticking to your reasons and making up things.

There's a common feat for this?
Yup
You can’t be ******* serious. YOU are the one who brought up Dragon Ball, I said why that’s meaningless and then you back pedal and say it doesn’t matter.
One nah I'm not the first person to make this comparsion in this thread and two you literally haven't had anything to disprove that Thor's training can't make him this strong aside from it not feeling right to you or being dumb to you which is all well and good for you but it doesn't mean a thing here
So why mention Odin at all?
Geez maybe odin and the other gods and feats that are 5-A, 4-C, 4-B, and 4-A were all mentioned to set a precedent for gods having feats of that level in the OPs arguement for 3-C just a crazy though idk🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Yup
One nah I'm not the first person to make this comparsion in this thread and two you literally haven't had anything to disprove that Thor's training can't make him this strong aside from it not feeling right to you or being dumb to you which is all well and good for you but it doesn't mean a thing here
I don’t care what other people brought up. You brought it up to me as a reason why it makes sense, I disproved it, and now you still are saying it’s logical.
Geez maybe odin and the other gods and feats that are 5-A, 4-C, 4-B, and 4-A were all mentioned to set a precedent for gods having feats of that level in the OPs arguement for 3-C just a crazy though idk🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
First off, stop being so disrespectful. I’ve been trying to be respectful to you. Second, this can’t be real. You say Odin doesn’t scale and then say his feats are reasons why this tiering makes sense?

First off, stop being so disrespectful. I’ve been trying to be respectful to you. Second, this can’t be real. You say Odin doesn’t scale and then say his feats are reasons why this tiering makes sense?

He doesn't not physically his feat was via ED.... you can't say don't be disrespectful when you haven't taken the time to educate yourself or apply common sense before arguing your point.

May seen disrespectful to you but I equally think it's disrespectful to waste my time on stuff that's been addressed on the literal same page because you chose not to read or ignore rather since you've claimed to have read

I don’t care what other people brought up. You brought it up to me as a reason why it makes sense, I disproved it, and now you still are saying it’s logical

Still wrong actually which shows you're not reading, you said this not me I hadn't even considered mentioning dragon ball once but I did after you mentioned it💀💀

Look here and go to what you responded to or what I said prior to that post there are no mentions of dragon ball from me not until you mentioned it

I have. Gorr never moved a star, you never disproved the scaling issues, just because it can happen in Dragon Ball doesn’t mean it can happen in the MCU, but you ignored everything.

Last edited:
He doesn't not physically his feat was via ED.... you can't say don't be disrespectful when you haven't taken the time to educate yourself or apply common sense before arguing your point.
Those two things have nothing to do with each other. As well, why bring Odin up at all? First you say he matters, then he doesn’t matter, then he matters, then he doesn’t?
May seen disrespectful to you but I equally think it's disrespectful to waste my time on stuff that's been addressed on the literal same page because you chose not to read or ignore rather since you've claimed to have read
The crt is so poorly organized and the arguments are so confusing I don’t get the arguments.
Still wrong actually which shows you're not reading, you said this in me not mentioning dragon ball once but I did after you mentioned it💀💀

Look here and go to what you responded to or what I said prior to that post there are no mentions of dragon ball from me not until you mentioned it
That is on me, I’ll admit. I’m sorry.

Those two things have nothing to do with each other. As well, why bring Odin up at all? First you say he matters, then he doesn’t matter, then he matters, then he doesn’t?
Odin's 4-B feat mattered as precedent for the 3-C scaling to go with the consistency of gods outside of celestials having those highered tiered feats but that doesn't matter because 3-C is rejected and there's quite literally 0 backscaling to odin and there wouldn't have been either way it was quite literally an arguement of consistency for gods in the MCU having higher tiered feats to support @The_one_you_least_expect 3-C arguement which again HAS BEEN REJECTED FOR THE 5-A konshu scaling

Odin's 4-B feat mattered as precedent for the 3-C scaling to go with the consistency of gods outside of celestials having those highered tiered feats but that doesn't matter because 3-C is rejected and there's quite literally 0 backscaling to odin and there wouldn't have been either way it was quite literally an arguement of consistency for gods in the MCU having higher tiered feats to support @The_one_you_least_expect 3-C arguement which again HAS BEEN REJECTED FOR THE 5-A konshu scaling
So Odin doesn’t matter? Ok, then he shouldn’t have ever been mentioned. The op hasn’t been updated, so it’s hard for me to see what the new scaling is. Still, the power growth that would’ve had to been undergone is completely nonsensical, and it has not been explained how Thanos will scale to this, and how it will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back