• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

If I'm correct, the durability part lacks the calc, probably because I'm not used to make profiles on the phone
Looks good so far, but his combat and reaction speed is supposed to be Relativistic+, not Sub-Relativistic
Sub-Relativistic combat and reaction speed (Can keep up with the likes of Thor, Mighty Thor and Valkyrie. Was also able to dodge Mjølnir being thrown at him in close range and block Thor's lightning after it was fired)

Thor's training at the start of L&T made him more powerful than ever. Since his weapons channel his power, Stormbreaker in L&T also would be stronger than ever before. This solves for the Thanos / Gorr issue, and avoids problems.

Video features an official MCU science advisor and physics professor discuss the power of Mjolnir and Stormbreaker. At timestamp 2:40 he says they channel Thor's own inherent power, and at timestamp 3:03 he says Stormbreaker is superior to Mjolnir at channeling Thor's abilities.

---

Odin also said that Mjolnir only helps Thor focus his power, not serve as Thor's source of power (timestamp 0:45)

---

I guess this should be fine

Please don't derail this thread any longer this has been discussed to hell and back, read the actual pages of discussion instead of just glancing at the OP and I promise everything you're asking about can and will be answered because it's came up 100 times already

Stormbreaker scaling with Thanos is an issue, as he is seen overpowering it several times. It’s very annoying how it’s being ignored so an upgrade can happen.
Thanos never overpowered Stormbreaker, and ParkerKent007 already tried to address this
Thor's training at the start of L&T made him more powerful than ever. Since his weapons channel his power, Stormbreaker in L&T also would be stronger than ever before. This solves for the Thanos / Gorr issue, and avoids problems.

Video features an official MCU science advisor and physics professor discuss the power of Mjolnir and Stormbreaker. At timestamp 2:40 he says they channel Thor's own inherent power, and at timestamp 3:03 he says Stormbreaker is superior to Mjolnir at channeling Thor's abilities.

---

Odin also said that Mjolnir only helps Thor focus his power, not serve as Thor's source of power (timestamp 0:45)

---

first of all, I have read this topic almost from top to bottom, some things may be open to rejection, but I am convinced that the scale in the range of 5-b, 5-a, 4-c is also suitable, but there is something that I do not understand. i have a problem with these because there have been no updates for a long time, and are these arguments still not accepted

öncelikle bu konuyu neredeyse yukarıdan aşağıya okudum bazı şeyler reddedilmeye açık olabilir ama 5-b, 5-a, 4-c aralığındaki skalanın da uygun olduğuna eminim ama anlamadığım bir şey var. Bunlarla ilgili bir sorunum var çünkü uzun süredir güncelleme yok ve bu argümanlar hala kabul edilmiyor mu
Try translating to English before sending please if possible and don't worry 5-A possibly 4-C is accepted we just need to apply the changes to the relevant profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back