• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally watched Infinity War so now I can contribute to Thanos' profile. Not any big ones for now but I'll definitely keep a look out in the future.

-Teleportation and Portal Creation via Space Stone (portals are mentioned on the profile but the power itself isn't listed)

-Time Manipulation resistance. He has the time stone so I don't see why he should not have this. Doctor Strange has resistance to Time Stop because of it.

-Precognition, Doctor Strange has that from the Time Stone so Thanos should now have the same

-Fire Manipulation (https://youtu.be/REftJPcWKKo) (1:55). Although really it's just him controlling all matter (or whatever takes up space......which is what matter is) that is used against him but since air and earth manipulation are already on the profile then we should add fire as well.

I was considering that but no. We have no idea where he went so he could have gone somewhere where he could have healed himself like one of his medics or something of the sort.

Strange doesn't get resistance from the stone, he gets it Scaling from Kaecilus and his goons.

He wasn't healed right after. We have no way of determining the length in time between the scene where he was hurt and when he's at the sunrise.

That could have been days later.

Gargoyle One said:
Strange doesn't get resistance from the stone, he gets it Scaling from Kaecilus and his goons.
I know that. I was part of that thread

@Gargoyle however considering how completely inexperienced Strange was when he resisted the time stop then the stone must have given him the resistance to it.

The counter that would be that whoever holds the time stone doesn't get affected by it when it is used (obviously)

Everything then resistance is good and I'm not ruling it out.

Some input would help on time stuff

Whoa just realized that Thor with Stormbreaker is At Least 5-A for harming Thanos with all six infinity stones yet on Thanos' profile his stats for having all six are Unknown.

Stormbreaker used to be unknown. Was there a change? This is an issue since now the profiles no longer add up.

"Sliced through an Energy Blast powered by the Six Infinity Stones, and mortally wounded Thanos"

That's on the profile. The AP for the blast is Unknown and Thanos' durability is unknown so it doesn't add up.

That means Stormbreaker is unknown. Thanos' other blasts without all six were 5-A. With all 6 they have to be way higher undoubtly. So yeah it's still unknown and Stormbreaker should be so as well.

That's why we're putting "at least 5A" for Thanos with the complete IG since he is likely to have higher AP than the incomplete IG, but we just don't know how many times stronger he is

"but we just don't know how many times stronger he is" that's precisely why it should be unknown

I am fine with teleportation and time manipulation resistance being added. I am not sure if he has learned to use precognition yet.

He seemed like an exper on the stones so I'd be surprised if he didn't know about how to use the time stone to its fullest potential.

Similar to how he was so versatile with each stone and seemed to know everything about them.

Antvasima said:
I am fine with teleportation and time manipulation resistance being added. I am not sure if he has learned to use precognition yet.
If you can explain why you agree with the resistance I would appreciate

Well, I suppose that resistance is also speculation so far, and that we should wait and see rather than assume that he has various abilities,

Seeing as how all powers except time manipulation resistance seems to be almost unanimous in agreement can I start adding those?

Teleportation is fine. Precognition and time manipulation resistance are not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back