• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But as Matt also said "While the Finger Snap clearly did and broke the Gauntlet (Also the Russo Brothers said that if anyone else had performed that move, they'd have died)" which means his durability should be way above his base and likely unknown since we cannot really judge it

The changes that Matt proposed weren't implemented and what I think about Stormbreaker's tier should be. If Thanos ends up Unknown then Stormbreaker would too

@Matt

"But Thor should be 5-A or At least 5-A" if you're referring to Thor without Stormbreaker then I agree but if Stormbreaker then no

He gets amped by having Stormbreaker that even healed him from the Neutron Star's damage. It's scaling mostly anyway

What do you think is the best solution Matthew?

@Matt but he hurt Thanos who you say should be Unknown with durability and AP? That doesn't make any sense

Huh yeah I guess you're right. In fact the reality Stone pretty much changed the entire perspective of the planet/visible surroundings.

IDK if it's the place for this, but what do you guys think of the recent declarations of the Russo Brothers about Thanos high end feat wrecking the gauntlet and his arm so badly he can't ever fix them? I think it's a really unreasonable nerf to the abilities of the gauntlet but whatever. Should be added once avengers 4 is released.

Ah I see. So essentially it was the power stone effect that killed them but it requires the full gauntlet for the range and increased power of it.

It won't upgrade anything but it's a nice detail.

He shuold get life creation as well. For whatever reason he has animal manipulation but the link shows him literally creating the bats, not just manipulaing them.

Can you even say they alive though? More like just physical manifestations of bats without life...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back