• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No not really
The hole that Ikaris made was done by himself. He flied away and a perfect sized hole appeared on the clouds and started to expand while he was going to space
It's clear that it was him doing it

Yes, he made a hole in some clouds. I know that.

My poblem is:
  • the hole used does not correlate with the cloud pattern seen when he actually exits Earth's atmosphere
  • Ikaris flew straight from where the final battle took place, which was south of India, not West of Chile
  • when he flies away, he flies in the direction of the sun, which lines up with the orientation of the Earth

Someone already calced it. There's no recalc needed. It's literally just the wrong hole because someone saw there was a hole in the clouds on Earth and didn't realize that's not where everything took place or that it even looked similar.

That is unless the "first" calc was itself flawed. Like they didn't scale the curvature properly or something. Ooh, I've always wondered what his velocity would need to be to do that.

Someone already calced it. There's no recalc needed. It's literally just the wrong hole because someone saw there was a hole in the clouds on Earth and didn't realize that's not where everything took place or that it even looked similar.

That is unless the "first" calc was itself flawed. Like they didn't scale the curvature properly or something.
Do we see Ikaris cause the hole? Yes or No?

41.6 gigatons.He caused a hole, yes. It was calced at

(No, phone, that's not where I wanted the link.)

Using the omni calculator, Ikaris (77kg) would need a of 7x the speed of light to do what he did. That's about a minute of travel time to reach the sun. That's actually reasonable; fun.

Last edited:
Frigga is described as having been turned into star dust:
9148383-img_9100copy.jpg

I remember when a leaker said that the planet was really small, like that one from Rick & Morty, and you guys started to go into denial about it

Last edited:
Back