• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A guy tried to upgrade Thor to Low 2-C, and when everyone told him "nah" he started to shit on the wiki for some reason and bringing up other verses that have nothing to do with the MCU

As for episode 4 of Loki season 2:

Now that we have more context on the recording that Loki found in the season premiere, I guess the date of 06.12.2321 on the recording applies to the aftermath of the Multiversal War?

Miss Minutes just seems to keep getting creepier over time.

Rest in spaghetti, Victor Timely.

Well, I'm glad there's still two more episodes left in the season.
F9alj--XAAAXZfj

At the same time would be a massive outlier for those character who scale to Loki

the timeline book is a absolute joke Thanos didn’t use the power stone the stone wasn’t glowing and he didn’t close his fist also using common sense

Thanos > fat endgame thor > awakened ragnarock Thor > prime ragnarock hulk

So he would have no need to use + ebony maw literally said Thanos was playing with hulk

Russos, Marvel website and Marvel guidebook all suggest that Thanos wasn't amped by the Stone
And yet, the movies have all CONSISTENTLY showed the the Powerstone passively amps the wielders.

That has nothing to do with the Stone being in use (Glowing). So yes, Thanos wasn’t “actively” using the stone to further power himself, but that doesn’t have any bearing on the shown passive amps.

And yet, the movies have all CONSISTENTLY showed the the Powerstone passively amps the wielders.
And yet, it was CONSISTENTLY stated to not be the case for Thanos
That has nothing to do with the Stone being in use (Glowing). So yes, Thanos wasn’t “actively” using the stone to further power himself, but that doesn’t have any bearing on the shown passive amps.
The Marvel Website additionally states that it's Thanos' powerful muscles and strength that allowed him to battle, outmanoeuvre and defeat Hulk, nothing to do with the Power Stone

The Marvel Studios: Character Encyclopedia further attributes Thanos easily defeating and humiliating Hulk to Thanos' own strength, nothing to do with the Power Stone

Last edited:
And yet, it was CONSISTENTLY stated to not be the case for Thanos
So we’re going to just ignore consistent showcases of passive amps? It doesn’t matter what they say if they’ll contradict it the in what they show.

Further more, the argument could be made this new statement retcons the previous statements and is in-line with actual showings.

not the the IG the IG is literally shown to passively injure the user
The IG doesn’t stop the surge of power from the stones. We obviously didn’t see him collect the PS and put in the Gauntlet, but we see even the SS surge affected him, thus the PS surge likely did the same, it’s that unquantifiable surge that is shown to have amped users passively.

How did he hold off awakened fat Thor and worthy cap at the same time with 1 arm on his knees
Cap wasn't wielding Mjolnir at the time, so I dunno if he's really empowered by the hammer and making a big difference in the struggle

It looks mostly like Thanos and Thor are comparable, but Thor was clearly pressurising and straining Thanos, and slowly bringing Stormbreaker closer to his neck

Also, I wouldn't really call it holding them off. Cap came in late and Stormbreaker was very close to Thanos' neck by that point, and Thanos was forced to quickly get them off him

Last edited:
Cap wasn't wielding Mjolnir at the time, so I dunno if he's really making a big difference
Doesn’t matter as long as it shares a telekinetic link with him he gets stats otherwise every time Jane or him throws mjolnir they loses their stats which makes no sense

Also immediately after Thanos throws a punch non holding back and cap survives meaning he has Thor stats

Cap was still instantly KOed, whereas Thor survived repeated punches and kicks from Thanos

Surviving the attack doesn't necessarily mean he has Thor's stats
Super soldiers would die immediately from a non holding back punch by thanos lol he wouldn’t just be ko

Surviving literally proves it it cause if he had his normals stats he’d be splattered

I have said that ending a threat doesn't mean ending her life, but looking at the wording of the sentence makes me a bit doubtful

Then again, I have very little trust in this stupid timeline book after what happened
Going off of the replies that part is marked with a symbol the book uses for major character deaths, so idk she may be dead i think

Doesn’t matter as long as it shares a telekinetic link with him he gets stats otherwise every time Jane or him throws mjolnir they loses their stats which makes no sense

Also immediately after Thanos throws a punch non holding back and cap survives meaning he has Thor stats
Throws are different from losing hold, as seen with Jane when the trio return from the Shadow Realm. Even still, Cap has regular effectiveness against a Sakaaran when he and Thor are side by side, before throwing them with Mjolnir. Knocks him put in three strikes like a Power Rangers goon.

Throws are different from losing hold, as seen with Jane when the trio return from the Shadow Realm. Even still, Cap has regular effect Ness against either a Chitauri footsoldier or Outrider when he and Thor are side by side, before throwing them with Mjolnir.
my guy cap proves he still had Thor stats when he survived a non holding back punch to the face by thanos if he was back to regular super soldier he would’ve been splattered

my guy cap proves he still had Thor stats when he survived a non holding back punch to the face by thanos if he was back to regular super soldier he would’ve been splattered
He had his helmet on, which only scales to Thanos. Not that Thanos' punches are consistant given holding back Thanos could overload T-Challa's habit and knock him out, but not splatter the inferior helmet less Cap.

He had his helmet on, which only scales to Thanos. Not that Thanos' punches are consistant given holding back Thanos could overload T-Challa's habit and knock him out, but not splatter the inferior helmet less Cap.
Did you actually just say cap helmet scales to Thanos bruh now this is just cope it’s like saying cap gear is now as durable as Thor

Thanos wasn’t holding back he had no reason to holding back he literally just ko fat Thor + they were super close to killing him I doubt he’d hold back in a life or death situation when the gauntlet was right in front of him and he fought so many high tiers in a row

I think this scene might just be an outlier for Thanos

Did you actually just say cap helmet scales to Thanos bruh now this is just cope it’s like saying cap gear is now as durable as Thor

Thanos wasn’t holding back he had no reason to holding back he literally just ko fat Thor and they were super close to killing him I doubt he hold back in a life or death situation
Well, I'm saying scaling the final battle is a but off, but more importantly, Cap only ever uses that suit in that battle. There's no contraction.

I didn't say he was. Thor was slowly overpowering his arm on his own, and somehow Cap grabbing Stormbreaker didn't end the scuffle with the axe in Thanos' chest. Try holding back two people who are both 80% as strong as you. Inconconsistancy

Speaking of constancy, or the lack thereof.

Cool that the chosen calcs for Jotenheim and Sokovia line up in 400 gigaton rang, but how is a painful charge up for 20 seconds the same as a casual 1 tap?

Last edited:
Well, I'm saying scaling the final battle is a but off, but more importantly, Cap only ever uses that suit in that battle. There's no contraction.

I didn't say he was. Thor was slowly overpowering his arm on his own, and somehow Cap grabbing Stormbreaker didn't end the scuffle with the axe in Thanos' chest. Try holding back two people who are both 80% as strong as you. Inconconsistancy

What do you think his suit is made of vibranium? Uru ? Tony nano tech ? Like obviously it does not scale lol

the only argument you could make was he was injured but then how did he knock out thor how did Thor even overpower and drop him into his knees in 3 seconds if Thanos was able to match him with 1 arm and ko with a Single head butt to be honest this entire scene makes 0 sense to me it has to be an outlier for someone but who ?

What do you think his suit is made of vibranium? Uru ? Tony nano tech ? Like obviously it does not scale lol

the only argument you could make was he was injured but then how did he knock out thor how did Thor even overpower and drop him into his knees in 3 seconds if Thanos was able to match him with 1 arm and ko with a Single head butt to be honest this entire scene makes 0 sense to me it has to be an outlier for someone
Thanosproofium - Tony fixed the scratches on Cap's shield/he can work it in What If. I don't see why he didn't make the spiffy new suit something durable. Not vibranium, but Badassium durable.

Thor was one punch away from death before Cap saved him. He just wasn't 100% in the head, literally, so a weak headbutt was enough. Like a boxer getting their nose brushed against.

Back