• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Huh, congrats. You made a reply that is completely 100 percent related to what I was saying. I give you this medal: 🥇

(In all seriousness, you were trying to start something weren’t you? Don’t even bother replying to this. You’re not worth the attention)
I wasn't trying to start anything. I was just curious. That and I wanted to say I agreed with your sentiment.

The tree level Ikaris thing is just my sense of humor. How he couldn't bring down a simple tree when attacking Kro, of all people the Superman of the group.

The Marvel Legends and Lego CMF leaks have me thinking What If Season 2 will be revealed via an official trailer soon. Isn't Comic Con coming up?

So, we can look forward to Odin v Wenwu/Hela, IW Avengers v Thanus, Goliath, Earth Surtur, and Gamora Thanos.

Could this be Resistance to Electricity Manipulation for Pre-Awakening Thor, since he was at the epicenter of the lightning shockwave but was completely unaffected?
To an extent. Charging up to blow Sokovia was causing him pain, and it PROBABLY knocked him out, so low level attacks seems to be a nothing burger. Then again, the blast that KOed Hela didn't affect him.

…I don't really see either of those, and KLOL clarified with me that the explosion didn't damage him at all
From Phase Two: Marvel's Universe: Age of Ultron, "Thor was already in the church. He thrust Mjolnir into the air and called down lightning such as the world had rarely seen. His body shook from the force and the pain of channeling it."

I didn't say it damaged him. It's just that Thor thinks and reacts very quickly, and yet he didn't call Mjolnir while falling hundreds of feet. We don't know for sure of he was KOed. I just think it's reasonable to say he was probably or at least possibly knocked out.

The scaling used in Man-Thing's profile is weird, do we even have confirmation that the statue on Sakaar is of him?
Taika Waititi mentioned Man-Thing by name when clarifying who the statues were of.

Kevin Feige said the following on the statues:

“There are previous Grandmaster champions that we see, as one for Hulk is being constructed, and those are all sort of Easter eggs for the deeper comic universe – that may or may not ever show up in the cinematic universe, but we thought it’d be fun to celebrate.”

I don't think there have been any follow-up statements on the matter since the release of Werewolf by Night (and I'm not really expecting the artbook coming out in a few months to address it), but the special didn't really establish anything about Man-Thing that would contradict him apparently having fought on Sakaar at some point, or being powerful enough to become a champion (as he was weakened by the Bloodstone for much of his screen time)

I'm preparing another CRT for Resistances I missed in my previous one. How does it look so far?

I'm preparing another CRT for Resistances I missed in my previous one. How does it look so far?
Would Sif, being left for dead by Gorr on that snowy planet in L&T, not being bothered by the cold weather count as additional support since Sif was badly beaten, bleeding out, and out of stamina for who knows how long?

I can add that too, yes
Here's the CRT. Added one more thing about The Destroyer

Just finished episode 5 of Secret Invasion.

Gravik might be an odd one to scale. While he definitely seems superior to the average Skrull, they can still harm him when they caught him off guard, suggesting that Gravik isn't significantly passively amped by his Super Skrull enhancements at this point. He can easily tear right through the torso of a normal Skrull when actively using Groot powers though.

Apparently every Avenger had blood drawn during the Battle of Earth, including Carol Danvers, which I can only assumed was caused when she got Power Stone-punched across the battlefield.

Well, that was a neat little cameo on the plane from someone I hadn't been expected to see pop up again, and had honestly almost forgotten about.

He's back.

Just finished episode 5 of Secret Invasion.

Gravik might be an odd one to scale. While he definitely seems superior to the average Skrull, they can still harm him when they caught him off guard, suggesting that Gravik isn't significantly passively amped by his Super Skrull enhancements at this point. He can easily tear right through the torso of a normal Skrull when actively using Groot powers though.

Apparently every Avenger had blood drawn during the Battle of Earth, including Carol Danvers, which I can only assumed was caused when she got Power Stone-punched across the battlefield.

Well, that was a neat little cameo on the plane from someone I hadn't been expected to see pop up again, and had honestly almost forgotten about.

He's back.
Gravik's condition might be caused by Extremis. Remember Killian and his henchmen's main gimmick was the fact they were glass cannons, yes they could tank potent hits but the problem with them was mostly that they could heal so fast hitting them barely mattered, especially Killian.

Hmm, Thunderbolts and Brave New World has been alleged to connect to Eternals, with the issue of Tiamut's huge corpse finally being broached. Secret Invasion (BELOW) provides another possibly reason, but what if a substance from Tiamut was used to create the Sentry Serum, possibly connecting him to the same infinite well of energy Eternals tap into. I think it would be an excellent adaptation of the "power of a million exploding suns" thing from the comics.

How do you SPOILER tag?

BLANK BLANK BLANK Then again, the serum could be created using DNA from Thor or Captain Marvel, or any of the other heroes who bleed in Endgame. BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK

Looking at this profile, I'm starting to have questions

Relativistic+ combat and reaction speed (Can keep up with Thor, Mighty Thor and Valkyrie. Able to dodge Mjölnir being thrown at him in close range. Blocked and dodged Thor's lightning after it was fired), far higher via Teleportation (Capable of instantly travelling between different planets and to the Shadow Realm through shadows)

Shouldn't that part just be MFTL+?

I found this about Muspelheim:
Muspelheim is essentially a Dyson sphere, which is an enormous structure around a dying star. The premise is this has been here for a long time and it’s coated in residue of the dying star and drawing energy out of the dying star. It’s populated by demons and dragons and all sorts of amazing creatures who live on the energy that’s coming out of the star. It has internal spaces that are vast holes which are just really like being inside a bicycle frame. If you imagine a bicycle frame stretched around a star, some of Muspelheim is inside, some of it when Thor tries to get away is outside on the surface of the Dyson sphere.

Guy who knows better because Movies = Real Life
Granted, verse creators don’t really think about how much energy it would take to destroy this or that, or how fast bullets are compared to anything else. All of THIS exists in a realm of logistics external to (most) verses.

If you were to ask Kevin Feige (or anyone else at Marvel Studio) if Thanos could brush off a nuke, I bet he'd/they'd give you a funny look and say he'd survive, but not brush it off.

Vs Battles is frowned up heavily by other sites. I'm curious, how do you peeps look at other sites?

Relevant to this thread, is there anything of note in The Marvel's trailer? It almost looks like Carol is unconscious in space? I wonder if she'll get deposited early in the film, being as though she's wearing the brighter suit and not the cooler desaturated one seen at the end. It could explain why she's using a Cosmic Rod, and why she doesn't seem to be a big gun.

Last edited:
Back