• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
For real tho how did mcu spidey get that many votes and I didn’t want to point everything out because the thread already ended so I just put that
Why are you bringing this up though....

Anyways, it came down to how MCU Spider-Man was actually more skilled, had better senses, and was overall more versatile. A lot of people make the mistake of assuming Raimi Spidey is more skilled because has has more experience, but more experience doesn't always make you more skilled. In MCU Spider-Man's case, he had better skill feats, yadda yadda yadda

I don't wanna talk about this though because its easily my least favourite "Spidey vs Spidey" debate period

Why are you bringing this up though....

Anyways, it came down to how MCU Spider-Man was actually more skilled, had better senses, and was overall more versatile. A lot of people make the mistake of assuming Raimi Spidey is more skilled because has has more experience, but more experience doesn't always make you more skilled. In MCU Spider-Man's case, he had better skill feats, yadda yadda yadda

I don't wanna talk about this though because its easily my least favourite "Spidey vs Spidey" debate period
Brought it up because Tom won when there should literally be no possible way to place him above tobey

Brought it up because Tom won when there should literally be no possible way to place him above tobey
Okay but like...you just keep saying "there's no way he should have won" without any further context. Like, please don't continue this topic further, I seriously dislike talking about this specific matchup (I say this as somebody who likes Raimi Peter more), but still

I remember trying to calc the weight of that wall once but i went too in-depth trying to calc each individual part and i just couldn't continue that
Iirc i got somewhere to like Class 25 before i finished
Yeah but he’s not just pushing against the weight of the wall the pull from the star is also effecting it and the pull from the star is crazy strong to be sucking those heavy objects across the entire city

Yeah but he’s not just pushing against the weight of the wall the pull from the star is also effecting it and the pull from the star is crazy strong to be sucking those heavy objects across the entire city
Peter doesn't scale to that star's power at all

Also pulling something from across the city is a range related thing. If I had telekinesis and used it to pull over cars from around a city, it isn't any stronger than if I did so right next to them

Also pulling something from across the city is a range related thing. If I had telekinesis and used it to pull over cars from around a city, it isn't any stronger than if I did so right next to them
Well in the context of a star i think the strength being based on proximity could make sense

i still think it would be above the bell tower feat which is why I want someone to calc it

Well in the context of a star i think the strength being based on proximity could make sense
Perhaps, but Peter still wouldn't scale to it. It was pretty clear he was limited it would he could manage with his strength. Him lifting one object doesn't equate to the star's entire pulling force

Back