• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I have a sneaking suspicion we'll see "What If" Wanda vs Infinity Ultron threads popping up after Season 2 drops....

(0:49)
Is there a way to calculate the value of this AOE explosion? I'm working on a profile for High Evolutionary and I don't think his destructive output should scale to the Guardians since he never used it against them and only attacked them and Adam Warlock through telekinesis and crushing.

(0:49)

Is there a way to calculate the value of this AOE explosion because I don't think the High Evolutionary's destructive output should scale to the Guardians since he never used it against them and only attacked them and Adam Warlock through telekinesis and crushing.

We should calc it anyway to get him his own value

We should calc it anyway to get him his own value
Yeah using that value his stats for AP would be something like "Unknown physically, (insert value here) with Energy Projection" and for durability he'll just scale to the Guardians weapons and the force of his own explosion

Now that I think about it, does post-GOTG 2 Star-Lord have any solid feats still putting him on the level of other Guardians without equipment? James Gunn's Twitter statement that Quill is no longer physically superhuman after Ego's death makes me wonder if he might need another key. I'm not sure what else he'd scale to though.
The only feat I can think of that supports him being superhuman is kicking Spider-Man in Infinity War but apart from that I can't think of what he'd scale to.

Yeah using that value his stats for AP would be something like "Unknown physically, (insert value here) with Energy Projection" and for durability he'll just scale to the Guardians weapons and the force of his own explosion
He's a Stone Wall at best I'd say anyway, considering what happens in the movie he won't be that high physically

Just finished episode 6 of Secret Invasion.

Harvest amped Super Skrulls have the DNA of at least the following (in addition to the Groot and Extremis stuff already shown):
  • Ghost
  • Captain America
  • Corvus Glaive
  • Thanos
  • Outrider
  • Proxima Midnight
  • Captain Marvel
  • Abomination
  • Mantis
  • Cull Obsidian
  • Drax
  • Korg
  • Ebony Maw
  • Frost Beast
  • Hulk
  • Chitauri
  • Valkyrie
  • Thor
  • Gamora
  • Winter Soldier
  • Black Panther
No post credit scene? Huh.

Just finished episode 6 of Secret Invasion.

Harvest amped Super Skrulls have the DNA of at least the following (in addition to the Groot and Extremis stuff already shown):
  • Ghost
  • Captain America
  • Corvus Glaive
  • Thanos
  • Outrider
  • Proxima Midnight
  • Captain Marvel
  • Abomination
  • Mantis
  • Cull Obsidian
  • Drax
  • Korg
  • Ebony Maw
  • Frost Beast
  • Hulk
  • Chitauri
  • Valkyrie
  • Thor
  • Gamora
  • Winter Soldier
  • Black Panther
No post credit scene? Huh.
The Closest we’ll be getting to “Composite” MCU. The Harvest is deadass the MCU equivalent of the Chakra Fruit in Naruto 💀

The fight scene between G'iah and Gravik was pretty cool, i liked how their bodies changed in order for them to use their powers
One thing i don't like however is how Gravik got taken out with a punch that left a hole in his body, we've already seen Extremis heal off much worse in the show

Doesn't seem to be passive, and the exactness is questionable given the ending.

That said, scaling would probably be applicable given there's no reason presented for any one "portion" being more potent than another, relative to the originators.

By the way, the audio description calls them light.

Last edited:
The question is if giving a Skrull somebody's DNA gives them the full gamut of their powers. Feat-wise the Super Skrulls didn't do anything that even remotely approached actual Carol

Back