• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just finished episode 6 of Secret Invasion.

Harvest amped Super Skrulls have the DNA of at least the following (in addition to the Groot and Extremis stuff already shown):
  • Ghost
  • Captain America
  • Corvus Glaive
  • Thanos
  • Outrider
  • Proxima Midnight
  • Captain Marvel
  • Abomination
  • Mantis
  • Cull Obsidian
  • Drax
  • Korg
  • Ebony Maw
  • Frost Beast
  • Hulk
  • Chitauri
  • Valkyrie
  • Thor
  • Gamora
  • Winter Soldier
  • Black Panther
No post credit scene? Huh.
They think they're Perfect Cell 😭

Also, I take issue with the Skrull-DNA-absorption thing from a worldbuilding perspective in terms of Thor. At least they didn't show them using lightning powers, but with Ragnarok and L&T establishing more the role of immortal gods in the cosmology it doesn't make any sense that just getting some DNA would make you a divine being with a spiritual connection to lightning

Should the Super Skrulls have all the abilities and resistances of the characters' DNA they have or just the ones they demonstrated so far?

Should the Super Skrulls have all the abilities and resistances of the characters' DNA they have or just the ones they demonstrated so far?
If they in fact have the DNA of said characters, I'd say all of them

Question. Do the Super Skrulls have the same potency and proficiency of their hosts' DNA? Or do they scale to their own feats?
Probably same potency since nothing in episode 6 suggests otherwise and for proficiency maybe since G'iah and Gravik just magically know how to use their hosts' powers (this could just come down to bad writing though lol)

Considering Gravik described the Super Skrull program as a counter to Earth's heroes, I assume AP scaling of the DNA to their hosts should be able to apply.

We probably will have to figure out scaling for non-Super Skrulls though. Calcing Talos getting kicked through a pillar or tearing through chains with one hand in episode 1 might be useful.

Probably same potency since nothing in episode 6 suggests otherwise and for proficiency maybe since G'iah and Gravik just magically know how to use their hosts' powers (this could just come down to bad writing though lol)
Then Base Form Super Skrull G'iah (Gets kicked by Gravik using Hulk's leg) and Gravik (Gets punched by G'iah using Hulk's arm) are 6-B for taking hits from their Hulk Amps?

How do you spoiler tag?

Anyways, even if there's a statement that says the abilities aren't as potent as the originators, I don't see why the abilities can't scale to one another. If Hulk is an arbitrary 75% of Hulk, Groot is 75%, Valkyrie is 75%, Thanos is 75%, etc.

The fight scene between G'iah and Gravik was pretty cool, i liked how their bodies changed in order for them to use their powers
One thing i don't like however is how Gravik got taken out with a punch that left a hole in his body, we've already seen Extremis heal off much worse in the show
Tbf, Savin was killed by Tony in IM3 in a similar manner, though it was much stronger

The question is if giving a Skrull somebody's DNA gives them the full gamut of their powers. Feat-wise the Super Skrulls didn't do anything that even remotely approached actual Carol
Tbf, outside of Thanos, Carol’s only destroyed ships. Otherwise, G’iah and Gravik don’t scale outside of themselves, so I wouldn’t say it’s impossible, but its an Eternal’s Type Situation in how they scale imo

Question. Do the Super Skrulls have the same potency and proficiency of their hosts' DNA? Or do they scale to their own feats?
I’d say their own feats. If we look back at She-Hulk, just getting the Hulk’s DNA didn’t Make Jen comparable to Bruce, and I doubt the dude who got it in his brain got Bruce’s strength either. So It should just be the power set, but scaling from their own feats given precedence.

I think 6-B or such is still possible considering the Super Skrull thing was Gravik's plan if he ever had to deal with the Avengers, but if they really have to scale to their own feats i think they split some clouds in their fight when they started using Carol's powers

I think 6-B or such is still possible considering the Super Skrull thing was Gravik's plan if he ever had to deal with the Avengers, but if they really have to scale to their own feats i think they split some clouds in their fight when they started using Carol's powers
That does seem a little like confidence scaling, too. We can't be sure that Gravik entirely understood the energy output capacity of the Avengers.

Yeah, like the others said, it's probably better for them to just scale to whatever they have demonstrated and shown so far

I’d say their own feats. If we look back at She-Hulk, just getting the Hulk’s DNA didn’t Make Jen comparable to Bruce, and I doubt the dude who got it in his brain got Bruce’s strength either. So It should just be the power set, but scaling from their own feats given precedence.
She-Hulk doesn't have Bruce's DNA, her body just got irradiated from being exposed to Bruce's blood

That was too the chest, Gravik's has to the heart
7tve95.jpg

Mcu show try to have a good finale challenge (literally ******* Impossible)

That super skrull fight’s ending was the most anticlimactic thing I’ve seen since Captain Marvel ironically

Also yeah like the above tweet mentioned, the problem became ten times worse and fury’s reaction was just “that was mean mr prez, don’t do that. Off to space now bye bye”

I kinda wish this show leaned harder into the espionage aspect. The only major, reoccurring spy was rhody but I’m pretty sure everyone and their mother was able to deduce that pretty easily.

super skrulls are gonna be a pain in the ass to scale. Wonder if we’ll be getting the fantastic 4 super skrull down the road.

The Skrulls would definitely be cool to see as the villains for an F4 movie, but i worry the MCU has already used them up

Hmmm… I wonder how Long it’ll be before “This” type of Super Skrull makes it to the Comics.

Honestly, if someone got ALL of these people’s DNA and Powers in the Comics, that could be it’s own multi-Series Super Event.

Maybe cauterizing the points of injury negates Extremis or maybe suddenly destroying large chunks of vital organs negates Extremis?

Since the ice blade is only affecting a small area of Gravik's chest/organs whereas the energy beam made a large hole through his abdomen (Organs and Spine)

Maybe cauterizing the points of injury negates Extremis or maybe suddenly destroying large chunks of vital organs negates Extremis?

Since the ice blade is only affecting a small area of Gravik's chest/organs whereas the energy beam made a large hole through his abdomen (Organs and Spine)
What if it’s the Size of the Wound, relative to when you’ll die from it? For example, there is a lot less Organic Tissue that would have to be healed with a Stab to the Chest before you’ll die from it, vs a Massive Chest Cavity. I have no doubt Extremist couldn’ve “healed” the wound, but not before he would’ve died from it… If that makes sense? 🤔

Well from what we've seen of Extremis it may be passive Regeneration but it ain't instant, so maybe the injury needs to be somewhat survivable, lost digits and limbs, and a destroyed face are survivable injuries. But that one Extremis girl that got exploded by the microwave/gas explosion then possibly electrocuted by the power lines, had her body mostly intact but still died.

What if it’s the Size of the Wound, relative to when you’ll die from it? For example, there is a lot less Organic Tissue that would have to be healed with a Stab to the Chest before you’ll die from it, vs a Massive Chest Cavity. I have no doubt Extremist couldn’ve “healed” the wound, but not before he would’ve died from it… If that makes sense? 🤔
Thing is, Groot could heal from that wound. There are multiple originators that have healing abilities, and we know they can stack abilities (binary aura over Thanos arm). His death was just not sound.

Reactions: TFO
Thing is, Groot could heal from that wound. There are multiple originators that have healing abilities, and we know they can stack abilities (binary aura over Thanos arm). His death was just not sound.
That forsure, but we were just talking about the limits of Extremis.

I remember Killian being caught in a massive explosion and surviving even though his skin was literally burning apart and Extremis was clearly struggling to regenerate him. Granted he seemed to be a very unique case (the whole "I can breath fire and the others can't" stuff)

Back