• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A guidebook states that the Kree can regenerate from even the most severe injuries, according to these two pages, examples of severe injuries would be:
  1. Traumatic brain injuries. Spinal cord injuries that result in partial or total paralysis. Injuries that result in the loss of an arm or leg, eyesight or hearing. Injuries that result in permanent damage to an organ or loss of function of an organ or significant limitation on the function of an organ.
  2. A significant acquired brain injury, paraplegia, quadriplegia, amputation of a limb, burns to more than 50 percent of the body, permanent blindness.
The examples range from Mid-Low (burns), High-Low (limb paralysis, blindness) and Low-Mid (brain injury, limb amputation, organ damage) Regeneration, so I'm not sure which would be the most accurate type for them. The guidebook also states that the Kree can live for centuries or more, so they should also have Longevity. I don't know if Captain Marvel could scale this from the Kree since she has their same blood, in addition to having healing abilities

Extras

Last edited:
Following. I'll stay neutral about the Regen thing until further input
The guidebook also states that the Kree can live for centuries or more, so they should also have Longevity.
Extras
Simple agree
I don't know if Captain Marvel could scale this from the Kree since she has their same blood, in addition to having healing abilities
Captain Marvel is only a Human-Kree Hybrid, not a full-blown Kree, so I don't think she should scale

Last edited:
Generally speaking for regen (or any power) that doesn't have an explicit showing we go with the lowest interpretation. "At least Mid-Low over time" is acceptable imo.
These are fine
While I don't disagree, using a website that's subject to change I find to be iffy. Though I guess just having vague racoon senses isn't a wild claim to make.

Generally speaking for regen (or any power) that doesn't have an explicit showing we go with the lowest interpretation. "At least Mid-Low over time" is acceptable imo.
While I'm fine with the type of regeneration you suggest, I think limiting it to an unknown overtime as an extreme low-ball would greatly restrict, even render useless, their healing ability. The Character Encyclopedia also states this for what it matters:
hnJ5HC2.jpeg

What is your opinion of scaling Captain Marvel to the Kree physiology btw?
While I don't disagree, using a website that's subject to change I find to be iffy. Though I guess just having vague racoon senses isn't a wild claim to make.
The Visual Dictionary also states that Rocket has acute hearing and enhanced senses. But may I ask why the official website of Marvel is something iffy?

Last edited:
unknown overtime as an extreme low-ball would greatly restrict, even render useless, their healing ability. The Character Encyclopedia also states this for what it matters:
It's required to be over an unknwon period of time, as we aren't given a timeframe and we don't have a frat to go off of. So yes their healing ability is completely useless in a fight without a better statement/showing.

why the official website of Marvel is something iffy?
Any website is subject to be completely changed or deleted. It's not a permanent source basically.

It's required to be over an unknwon period of time, as we aren't given a timeframe and we don't have a frat to go off of. So yes their healing ability is completely useless in a fight without a better statement/showing.
I don't know if it helps but the same scan of the guidebook also states that the Kree are immensely resilient, which according to Google its definition is: "able to withstand or recover quickly from difficult conditions."
Any website is subject to be completely changed or deleted. It's not a permanent source basically.
Even so, I don't see why using statements from Marvel itself is iffy, and the website only changes the images of the pages, their information is updated up to IW, a few up to Endgame at most

don't know if it helps but the same scan of the guidebook also states that the Kree are immensely resilient, which according to Google its definition is: "able to withstand or recover quickly from difficult conditions."
But quickly I'd subjective. Recovering from a headshot in two days is quick, but not combat applicable.

statements from Marvel itself is iffy
I'm going off of Halo as an example, but a lot of the canon muzzle velocities come from a now defunct website. Which is my worry.

It's useable, but it's also not a fixed source.

I'm going off of Halo as an example, but a lot of the canon muzzle velocities come from a now defunct website. Which is my worry.

It's useable, but it's also not a fixed source.
Why not screenshot and archive the stuff?

mean, the statement says immensely resilient
Regenerating at all is immensely resilient. We don't have a timeframe, which means the only rating we can assign them is an overtime one.

Though if they get any feats showcasing this regen it can be changed.

Adding an archive link works
I say do both. Archive the link, and screenshot the relevant part (using PrintScreen or Snipping Tool) and then add it to the wiki in the form of [[Media:Image name|description]]. Easy enough, right?

I say do both. Archive the link, and screenshot the relevant part (using PrintScreen or Snipping Tool) and then add it to the wiki in the form of [[Media:Image name|description]]. Easy enough, right?
Yeah. Or add the archive link in the imgur description.

Something I missed, the durability of each stone would also be "Unknown, at least 6-B" since they were undamaged by the Mind Stone's energy beam or just Unknown as they currently are is fine?
Their durability is just superior yo the gauntlet, but we don't know how durable the gauntlet is. Unless we scale it to Stormbreaker/Mjolnir or something

Their durability is just superior yo the gauntlet, but we don't know how durable the gauntlet is. Unless we scale it to Stormbreaker/Mjolnir or something
According to its own profile, the Gauntlet has 6-B dura because of this:
Made of Uru which should be more durable than Vibranium. Endured the power surge when Thanos used the complete Gauntlet

Something to note is while Cap's shield had been shattered, Mjolnir was still intact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back