• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
When I say street tier I mean lower tiers in-verse, I don't actually mean they're in that street level range. But I have to agree this agenda people have is pretty dumb
i have more feats but a lot are for spidey tier characters but if I have to I will break out the web scaling which they definitely aren’t ready for

When I say street tier I mean lower tiers in-verse, I don't actually mean they're in that street level range. But I have to agree this agenda people have is pretty dumb
There's no agenda. Nobody's harbouring super secret shadow government plans to keep Spidey/Super Soldier tiers at 8-C+. It just so happens that tier is very consistent

Except, there is a good reason why we split these characters apart into their own scalings as they all have their own consistencies to each of their own. Not just for people to just go around wanking these characters for free.

Nobody's harbouring super secret shadow government plans to keep Spidey/Super Soldier tiers at 8-C+
How would you know that's not the case if it's something that's "super secret"
7mya2q.jpg

Y’all definitely are plotting against the spidey tiers they can literally bust nano armor which is as the same tier as tony suit but muh tony gets a super high ranking spidey 8c

Y’all definitely are plotting against the spidey tiers they can literally bust nano armor which is as the same tier as tony suit but muh tony gets a super high ranking spidey 8c
I have been the cinematic Spider-Men's strongest soldier for years 😭 😭 😭 You're definitely reading things wrong if you think me and Baken, huge Spider-Man Mythos shills, are plotting against Peter and co.

Just a reminder guys. You can like characters without having to wank them. I think the Spidey/Super Soldier characters and Netflix characters are way more fun to discuss both casually and in VS debates (and I generally just like those characters more than the other MCU cast), but I don't think for a second that they're bodying Thanos

Last edited:
Iron Spidey doesn't scale to Tony.
it does

9319674-177e3231-0f8c-4eda-b9b7-860e00326ecd.jpeg

9319675-43c77b0d-1d38-48ac-9ca7-cb03f5b02a3f.jpeg

We are even shown that tony was building the iron spidey and his suit at the exact same time
9338493-4830293a-0bc0-4ec3-b14d-f4adc24062ae.jpeg

The iron spidey not scaling to to tony suit is head canon it’s literally the exact same tech and using common sense he’s not building spidey a suit that’s many many many many many many many many many many time’s weaker then himself his suit even lasted better then tony in IW as it didn’t break unlike tony who had his torn apart multiple times

it does

9319674-177e3231-0f8c-4eda-b9b7-860e00326ecd.jpeg

9319675-43c77b0d-1d38-48ac-9ca7-cb03f5b02a3f.jpeg

We are even shown that tony was building the iron spidey and his suit at the exact same time
9338493-4830293a-0bc0-4ec3-b14d-f4adc24062ae.jpeg

The iron spidey not scaling to to tony suit is head canon it’s literally the exact same tech and using common sense he’s not building spidey a suit that’s many many many many many many many many many many time’s weaker then himself his suit even lasted better then tony in IW as it didn’t break unlike tony who had his torn apart multiple times
Cite your sources for these scans next time please. And also, none of those scans say anything about the Iron Spider being comparable to any of Tony's suits at all

Cite your sources for these scans next time please. And also, none of those scans say anything about the Iron Spider being comparable to any of Tony's suits at all
Wakanda files

literally use common sense dawg tony isn’t making a suit much weaker then himself especially when he built the iron spider to protect Peter in dangerous avenger level situations like that he isn’t making a suit with the exact same tech as himself building level

also you’d have to prove it’s weaker this entire iron spidey doesn’t scale is once again head canon so do you have an official statement saying it’s much weaker cause I’m ready to see it

Last edited:
Show us definitive proof that the suit scales to IW Tony. Not just the fact that he built it around the same time that he built the Iron Spider (Iron Man has built several different suits and they all aren't on the same level, with stuff like the CW Suit literally not being designed for combat). And don't just say "he built it to protect Peter". Give us definitive, official, non-headcanon fueled proof that the Iron Spider is on par with IW Iron Man

Last edited:
Also the Wakanda Files scans aren't anything new. I literally put the Iron Spider Wakanda Files scans on his profile years back. None of them imply he's IW Iron man level

Show us definitive proof that the suit scales to IW Tony. Not just the fact that he built it around the same time that he built the Iron Spider (Iron Man has built several different suits and they all aren't on the same level, with stuff like the CW Suit literally not being designed for combat). And don't just say "he built it to protect Peter". Give us definitive, official, non-headcanon fueled proof that the Iron Spider is on par with IW Iron Man
that already is same tech same suit and there’s even a statement that spidey helped him build it again everything your saying is head canon nothing is ever stated that it’s weaker nothing is ever implied that it’s weaker what are you even talking 1 civil war suit doesn’t apply to this and 2 your taking it out of context not designed for combat doesn’t mean it can’t be used for combat it which is literally shown by the fact his suit has missiles lasers repulsors a uni beam strong enough to vape Bucky arm an ai that adapts to peoples fighting style but muh not for combat its like saying war machine suit isn’t built for combat when its loaded with sonics tons of guns and missiles etc the CW suit is at best a unquantifiable nerf that you can’t factually prove how much weaker it is nor what the nerf is without head canon

Also don’t mention head canon when everything you say is head canon you have to prove that the iron spider is millions of times weaker when 1 nothing is ever stated 2 nothing is ever shown like that 3 using common sense and not mental gymnastics tells us it’s similar

Also the Wakanda Files scans aren't anything new. I literally put the Iron Spider Wakanda Files scans on his profile years back. None of them imply he's IW Iron man level
Doesn’t have to be new it’s called using common sense same exact tech same construction literally built the same time literally designed to protect Peter for avengers level threats = scales

Unless of course you have a non head canon official statement that it’s weaker which I’m still waiting on for y’all to provide

that already is same tech same suit and there’s even a statement that spidey helped him build it
A) Its made by Stark, but it lacks an Arc Reactor, which is primarily what makes so many of Tony's armours so powerful. The "same tech" argument isn't really valid here. Also I dunno why you're saying there's a statement about Peter helping him build it. Even if there was...why would that matter? Peter doesn't have Tier 6 prep time LMAO

everything your saying is head canon nothing is ever stated that it’s weaker nothing is ever implied that it’s weaker what are you even talking 1 civil war suit doesn’t apply to this and 2 your taking it out of context not designed for combat doesn’t mean it can’t be used for combat it which is literally shown by the fact his suit has missiles lasers repulsors a uni beam strong enough to vape Bucky arm its like saying war machine suit isn’t built for combat when its loaded with sonics tons of guns and missiles etc the CW suit is at best a unquantifiable nerf that you can’t factually prove how much weaker it is nor what the nerf is without head canon

B) Ahem. Headcanon, you said? Right, okay, sure. I'll just let that official scan sit with you there

Yes, obviously any Iron Man suit is gonna be strong regardless of its purpose. But the truth is, its literally a weaker suit than most of Tony's arsenal

Also don’t mention head canon when everything you say is head canon you have to prove that the iron spider is millions of times weaker when 1 nothing is ever stated 2 nothing is ever shown like that 3 using common sense and not mental gymnastics tells us it’s similar

You keep talking about people using headcanons and this and that, but you're the one who keeps doing the following:
-Stonewalling any legitimate counterarguments
-Creating strawmen against every counterargument
-Not actually providing solid proof when people ask you for evidence
-Randomly tossing in supposedly strong supporting evidence for your cases that you just didn't put in your OPs
-Linking feats that don't even have calcs, and aren't even applicable to AP/Durability (I'm referring to the Grand Canyon and New York "crushing" Spider-Man or whatever you claimed in your recent revision thread)
-Failing to address the other aspects that this kind of scaling would be affected by your claims (ex. Post-Amp Luke Cage, Power Suit Diamondback, Black Sky Elektra's durability, Daniel Rand's Iron Fist attacks)
-Ignoring discussion rules on the site
-Claiming people who have contributed to like 20 different upgrades for the cinematic Spider-Men's AP and abilities are ""plotting"" against the Spider-Men
-Never citing any new evidence brought forward

Give me a fvcking break. You'll just keep spouting the same nonsense about us not using "common sense" and being bias just because we don't wanna mindlessly glaze all of the MCU's roster. Its always "common sense" this "head canon" that, "logic" whatever. You can't just spam those as responses and act like we'll go "Gee! When you put it like that, it all makes sense! Duh!". You have to actually explain your case and respond with legitimate evidence instead of stonewalling and acting like thats gonna actually make people agree with you more. But instead, you make half-baked revision threads, ignore context, and belittle anyone who even slightly disagrees with you. This is so exhausting

Last edited:
I mean to account for the rock formation that was destroyed by the explosion, which I had thought would increase the results. The calc already took into account how far away Shuri was.
It'd likely be 8-B problem is no consistent closely way to measure the rock to do ISL as the ship is kinda far

Back