• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Except he didn’t as even a casual grab from Thanos could crush his armor
Still downscales as he harmed Thanos more than once and for the fact he even lasted that long against him. Even then this armor is not even that different from his EG armor that giving Thanos hell

Still downscales as he harmed Thanos more than once and for the fact he even lasted that long against him. Even then this armor is not even that different from his EG armor that giving Thanos hell
He doesn’t and he didn’t hurt him more then once it was literally 1 time which is an outlier and was stated by the Russo to be the group effort combination which includes SpiderMan and dr strange so not something he can do by himself

also saying that his endgame armor is many suits away and you can’t prove scales to it also a single hit from mjolnir literally knocked him out yet you think a much weaker suits scales lol we’re talking about the same dude who struggled with cull

0:18 Thanos is not harmed by the missiles (he probably just used them to block Thanos's view)
0:24 Powered physical attack in which he makes a kind of electric hammer with his legs, launching Thanos, Thanos makes a sound (I think, I don't understand it well and it could easily be Ironman who does it
0:26 Iroman sticks to the ground (probably to stay firm, I assume because the attack he makes would throw him back otherwise) He makes some hammers with his arms, which are propelled
0:29 Thanos easily breaks his helmet
0:33 with a blow, he leaves Ironman on the ground, long enough to remove the impediment on his glove, and the blow also leaves a mark on his helmet, (Ironman tried to protect himself with his arms, but Thanos hits him hard. side, making this useless) furthermore the blow does not seem to have been made with much force
0:37 Ironman protects himself from the gem of power with the shield, I imagine we will all agree that Ironman does not escalate in resistance to his defense method
0:42 Ironman blocks Thanos' foot, also putting it in a low position, makes a kind of hammer with his arm and hits him in the face, this also releases energy upon contact with Thanos, so it is not a blow normal... All this to leave a drop of blood
0:52 With sheer physical force, Thanos breaks free from Ironman's grip,
0:56 Thanos really hits Ironman, who tries to protect himself with his arms, but it is not enough to protect Ironman, beginning to receive damage from the blows, followed by several simple blows from Thanos
1:00 Thanos launches Ironman with the power stone
1:05 Thanos using the power gem reflects IronMan's jet beam (there is a purple glow), then can reflect another beam
1:13 With a simple casual blow, he breaks her helmet again
1:15 Thanos repeats the previous casual blow, but IronMan manages to protect himself
1:17 Ironman tries to hit Thanos, he simply holds his fist, dodges Ironman's slash and holds his other arm, rips out the blade and stabs it into him

The only thing notable here is the fist that allows the drop of blood (which I already made clear that it is not a simple blow, everything else seems to just push it or do nothing to it) and the beating that Ironman endures

Different armor, probably stronger, this time I will be faster
Thanos has a sword weapon, with which he blocks Ironman's rays, including one powered by Thor's energy, and is knocked out by a blow from the Stormbreaker of a Thor weaker than the one in Infinity War, who is overwhelmed. by Thanos himself

That is:
Iroman IW < iroman END < Thor END < Thanos

I understand why Iron Man is escalated to Thanos, I just can't share the same opinion,
Since someone inferior to Thanos can knock out Ironman in a more advanced armor than the one he fought Thanos in, I can't help but doubt his scaling.

We should separate IW and Endgame Iron Man's armor into two different keys then. Maybe downscale IM to Thanos in IW

He’s not if you honestly believe he’s made street tier then you don’t even watch the films
He is a street /Super Solider tier character Or you think he is at Hulk/Thor level of power?
And if it’s consistent it’s not an outlier I think you need to learn what an outlier is
Yeah if it's consistent? Spider Man in the comics has multiple feats to place him at 5-B but he can be at that level despite it consistency. After all, spiderman rogue gallery aren't 5-B character and when you look further you would see that those 5-B characters that spidey scale from can kill spiderman will still maintaining 5-B power level. MCU Peter is street tier/Super Solider tier character.

I looked at Peter's profile history before NWH came out, he actually used to scale to Cull and Ironman, his feat of slightly affecting Thanos was also mentioned

He should scale to cull who isn’t even that impressive anyway there was even a Russo bro statement saying that spidey was almost as strong as the hulk

Which is consistent with his villains being able to bust namor armor literally IW tony tech

Last edited:
Also we do know that the gap is not big between his post-training self, cause Cap in Endgame fought his own version from 2012 and they were pretty even.

Another reason why Super Soldier scaling to Hulk/Thor level characters is flawed. The Destroyer is like 100 thousand times more powerful than Iron Man, who stomped Loki and is far superior to Cap, and he is shown to be inferior to Thor by a massive degree

Funny how Peggy Carter oneshotted it in What If?, and lore-wise she shouldn't be any stronger than Cap...

Funny how Peggy Carter oneshotted it in What If?, and lore-wise she shouldn't be any stronger than Cap...
Pretty sure she didn't shot him. He got knocked over and stood up in the next scene completely unharmed, and was making her struggle with his Odinforce Blast thing, even when she had her shield blocking the attack she was getting pushed back

The Phase One: Thor novel features a statement that Thor shook all of Asgard like an earthquake when he struck the Rainbow Bridge, and also specifically describes the space stretching among the Nine Realms as "infinite":

8XYFaKw.png

Oh yeah Tony's suit being superior to his old missiles should be easy to argue for. Small City+ is a crazy upgrade for mcu street tiers
I personally have them way higher but I mean they aren’t street tiers peoples need to get this set tier thing out of their heads I see this problem all the time people have set tiers based on where they think the character should be like if your named SpiderMan you can’t be any higher then street tier no matter the feats you could have a hundreds of feats saying otherwise and people would still call him street tier just because it’s SpiderMan

Super soldier/spidey tiers just have to many feat to be street tiers

I personally have them way higher but I mean they aren’t street tiers peoples need to get this set tier thing out of their heads I see this problem all the time people have set tiers based on where they think the character should be like if your named SpiderMan you can’t be any higher then street tier no matter the feats you could have a hundreds of feats saying otherwise and people would still call him street tier just because it’s SpiderMan

Super soldier/spidey tiers just have to many feat to be street tiers
When I say street tier I mean lower tiers in-verse, I don't actually mean they're in that street level range. But I have to agree this agenda people have is pretty dumb

Back