• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
🍟 aren’t even 🇫🇷 their from 🇧🇪

anyway is falcon (the show) good?
Passable I would say. Several characters are genuinely great (Zemo, Isaiah, Bucky), the action is good, the political stuff is both good and too heavy (and kind of badly handled) sometimes but still welcomed but the plot isn't great either and other characters are wasted. The music is very meh but good enough. John Walker is excellent though. And the villain is one of the weakest the MCU has created in recent years or even for a long time. It's far from say Loki or Moon Knight (the best Marvel series recently for me) but it's not horrible. Of course, it'll just depend on your personal tastes anyway

So, ladies and gentlemen, this calc has been accepted at 0.708c
Which didnt happen in space
This would make caps flight speed rel+
Which should obviously cement caps photon blasts at speed of light

Can someone please calc all the times people reacted to captain marvels photons?
Well holy shit that's good

I'm dead ass hell on the MCU side of the wiki still caught up on she hulk and everything but I just truly don't have time since I do a lot of calcs and am introducing and indexing 2 verses all while for about 4 months now have been working a job that nails me 12 and a half hour shifts and forces overtime at times (literally just got off from OT earlier today) so I've been prettt stacked

I'm dead ass hell on the MCU side of the wiki still caught up on she hulk and everything but I just truly don't have time since I do a lot of calcs and am inroducing and indexing 2 verses all while for about 4 months now have been working a job that nails me 12 and a half hour shifts and forces overtime at times (literally just got off from OT earlier today) so I've been prettt stacked
Oof, you should rest man

I'm dead ass hell on the MCU side of the wiki still caught up on she hulk and everything but I just truly don't have time since I do a lot of calcs and am inroducing and indexing 2 verses all while for about 4 months now have been working a job that nails me 12 and a half hour shifts and forces overtime at times (literally just got off from OT earlier today) so I've been prettt stacked
And then there is me who tried to traumatized you with a musics as form of "taking break"

Its not like we're needing to catch up on much anyways. The high 6-C stuff was done a long ass time ago, sorcerers are updated, and I'm pretty sure we've fixed the street tiers. All we're really doing right now is watching the failing comedy that is she-hulk and waiting for Thor's Nudes Thor L&T to hit Disney Plus so we can do the tier 4 upgrades.

Its not like we're needing to catch up on much anyways. The high 6-C stuff was done a long ass time ago, sorcerers are updated, and I'm pretty sure we've fixed the street tiers. All we're really doing right now is watching the failing comedy that is she-hulk and waiting for Thor's Nudes Thor L&T to hit Disney Plus so we can do the tier 4 upgrades.
Fair and btw before I got to sleep for 10 hours did I am groot yield anything good calc wise that's the only thing I skipped (sorry for skipping it lol😖)

Very true but it's real shit but ****💀💀😭
Evil laughing from the distance
dio-laugh.gif

Meanwhile, the Elden Ring profiles thread are still struggling to exist and the DCEU thread just waits for the Rock

*somewhere in the Void

Phastos: So...do they remember the non-combattant Eternals exist?
Druigg: Do I look like I'm the one in charge of making profiles?
Sersi: Maybe if we wait a bit more...
Sprite: Whatever

Last edited:
So, i think i am almost finished with the captain marvel thread
I suggest first getting captain marvel to rel+ and SOL then making a 2nd part for the scaling after calcs are made

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back