• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever seen the NWH extended cut? I haven’t and don’t really care for it tbh. I’d much rather see it at home than in theaters
Andrew wants to see Tobey's holes, Tobey thinks the Rhino mech is kinda cool, Matt help Happy with his legal issues (But he gets security message on his phone showing supervillains moving into his condo) causing him to start to sweat, Betty Brant interviews some people, People harass Tom in climbing a wall while attending gym glass, Tom stop a petty thief and people question if he should be a hero at his age...before someone walks up to him a throws green paint at him. Villains, May, and Peter ride an elevator.

Post-Credit Scene: Betty Brant recalls her time at Midtown High, a slide show of picture of her class are shown (All with Tom Peter removed from them)

What I liked

1. Gorr got redemption

2. Korg as story teller hilarious

3. Hercules in the post credits scene

4. Nice comedy. Goats were hilarious

5. Liked how they did the play scene and a little more new Asgard

not necessarily dislikes but what could they do more

1. Actually have gorr kill various gods onscreen. That would make him a bit more fearsome

2. Focus a little more on the other gods from the movie

3. a little more on the god who gorr killed first

4. I’m not an excellent movie critic so I don’t know what else they could have done more. Maybe learn more on gorrs backstory and backstory of his daughter.

I want to know from you guys what you liked, disliked, and what they could have done more for the movie.

Wanda can use her time abilities to create a time loop like Strange did

I can see Vision using his words to defeat Wanda

I wonder if the celestials can beat her also since they’re quite powerful too
Not on the same scale though. Strange had to create a loop that affected the entire Dark Dimension and likely Earth itself as well (since the same scene with Mordo saying they can get rid of Kaecilius play again after Dormammu relents) and this was done using the Time Stone. It's very different from creating a sitcom-like reality in a limited, relatively small space on a single planet to say the least. he's definitely very powerful but to the extent of matching a pure Infinity Stone, especially the one dealing with time and able to affect both an entire dimension and at least a whole planet? Doubt it

As for the Celestials, I have no idea (I wish Arishem could though), though it's entirely possible they might be immune to most things

Not on the same scale though. Strange had to create a loop that affected the entire Dark Dimension and likely Earth itself as well (since the same scene with Mordo saying they can get rid of Kaecilius play again after Dormammu relents) and this was done using the Time Stone. It's very different from creating a sitcom-like reality in a limited, relatively small space on a single planet to say the least. he's definitely very powerful but to the extent of matching a pure Infinity Stone, especially the one dealing with time and able to affect both an entire dimension and at least a whole planet? Doubt it
Didn’t Wanda destroy the mind stone in Infinity War? Plus she was also affected by Thanos using the time stone leaving her incapable of saving Vision. Would Wanda really let that happen again? I don’t think so. She’s practiced her abilities to the point where she pretty much knows what she’s capable of

Didn’t Wanda destroy the mind stone in Infinity War? Plus she was also affected by Thanos using the time stone leaving her incapable of saving Vision. Would Wanda really let that happen again? I don’t think so. She’s practiced her abilities to the point where she pretty much knows what she’s capable of
Wanda destroyed the Mind Stone because her powers came from the Stone. Vision outright says this is the reason why she could destroy it, because she shares a connexion with it so she can break it so it's not really a matter of being powerful enough to do it and more being a specific "weakness" for the Stone. As for the being affected/trained part, she's much stronger and more skilled than she was at the time but that doesn't mean she's comparable in power and scale to an Infinity Stone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back