• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoyed ms marvel more than she-hulk so far.

Ms marvel felt like it had its place in the MCU as a tv show imo meanwhile She-hulk so far still feels like it's like a poorly done web series even though it has Bruce, Abomination, and Wong in it.

I enjoyed ms marvel more than she-hulk so far.

Ms marvel felt like it had its place in the MCU as a tv show imo meanwhile She-hulk so far still feels like it's like a poorly done web series even though it has Bruce, Abomination, and Wong in it.
At this rate, Wong has Omnipresence since he's literally in every MCU content lol

I'd greatly prefer if Betty Ross ended up as Harpy rather than Red She-Hulk
Screenshot-20190514-152145-Shopify_1024x1024.jpg

I'd greatly prefer if Betty Ross ended up as Harpy rather than Red She-Hulk
Screenshot-20190514-152145-Shopify_1024x1024.jpg
Feel like that depends on what they even have planned for Betty Ross (assuming they even HAVE plans for her), considering A. We might be getting a Planet Hulk adaptation at some point (which could introduce Hulk's love interest from that (can't remember her name)), and B. We don't know if General Ross is gonna return due to his actor passing away, which means we probably won't even get Red Hulk, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure Red Hulk is important to Red She-Hulk's origin.

I have a serious question guys, is She Hulk’s breast milk green? Cuz that shit sounds good tbh
Bruh... 🔨

I don't think it'll be safe, like, it's probably full of radiation. But I guess it's not a bad way to go if you're horny and fulfilling a mommy kink

The End Credits was funny asf! 🤣🤣

I understand some people don’t like it and don’t think much of the show but yo, some people are being lame ass weirdo’s with their “negative” takes, like… chill tf out. 🙄

Everyone freaking out about she hulk’s post credit scene yet the Morbius post credit scenes exist lol
Literally everybody is ******** on this utterly badly done scene, and for good reasons. To give an example, the Nostalgia critic actually liekd Morbius (sort of) and saying he thinks the scene is awful is an understatement

Well, this is an interesting rumor floating about

These seven actors have been hired and while be revealed to be working for Marvel Studios at D23 this year (Personally, I wouldn't believe it due to one of them recently stating that they wouldn't do a Marvel Studios Project)

John Boyega
Henry Cavill
Jodie Comer
Daisy Edgar-Jones
John Krasinski
Giancarlo Esposito
Denzel Washington

These seven actors have been hired and while be revealed to be working for Marvel Studios at D23 this year (Personally, I wouldn't believe it due to one of them recently stating that they wouldn't do a Marvel Studios Project)

John Boyega
Henry Cavill
Jodie Comer
Daisy Edgar-Jones
John Krasinski
Giancarlo Esposito
Denzel Washington
This feels mysteriously threatening.

John Boyega
Henry Cavill
Jodie Comer
Daisy Edgar-Jones
John Krasinski
Giancarlo Esposito
Denzel Washington
I’m pretty sure Henry Cavil is legally binded to netflix for the next few years so I don’t think that’s right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back