• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what was said:

"This case travels beyond these courtroom walls. The men you see are seeking to wield the power of gods. And that places us on the edge of a precipice. One man in the mortal realm has the ability to cause a ripple so great, it reverberates through every dimension. And that ripple through galaxies has the ability to destroy all life within the known and unknown universe."

This is what was said:

"This case travels beyond these courtroom walls. The men you see are seeking to wield the power of gods. And that places us on the edge of a precipice. One man in the mortal realm has the ability to cause a ripple so great, it reverberates through every dimension. And that ripple through galaxies has the ability to destroy all life within the known and unknown universe."
Ooooh I thought he meant the sling ring or something

Ooooh I thought he meant the sling ring or something
It seems like that is at least a factor, considering the statement in a prior scene:

"Recently, Donny has been using our sacred teachings in his shows, sending volunteers into other realms for casual fun. But he barely has a grasp of the basics of inter-dimensional portaling. Practicing the Mystic Arts without proper training not only endangers people, it risks untangling the material and astral planes."

It seems like that is at least a factor, considering the statement in a prior scene:

"Recently, Donny has been using our sacred teachings in his shows, sending volunteers into other realms for casual fun. But he barely has a grasp of the basics of inter-dimensional portaling. Practicing the Mystic Arts without proper training not only endangers people, it risks untangling the material and astral planes."
Oh damm, guess I wasn’t to off the mark after all

Guess that's like a 3-A environmental destruction feat, maybe 2-C if we use dimensions as universes but I'm not sure about that. Also not sure if it can even scale considering none of the sorcerers would be stupid enough to try anything like that given they're all highly trained.

Also after watching a few clips gotta love how they let the dude continue using magic despite the fact he can literally destroy the universe if he messes up

Guess that's like a 3-A environmental destruction feat, maybe 2-C if we use dimensions as universes but I'm not sure about that. Also not sure if it can even scale considering none of the sorcerers would be stupid enough to try anything like that given they're all highly trained.

Also after watching a few clips gotta love how they let the dude continue using magic despite the fact he can literally destroy the universe if he messes up
They likely wouldn't but it may be used in situations where an entire universe needs to removed for some reason, although very unlikely regardless.

We also see a life manipulation feat after Donny Blaze creates a bird that spawns the demon. This should scale to any experienced sorcerer as he was able to do it after only apparently weeks of training. Also whatever hax wong turning the portal into a vortex that actively sucks in targets is.

Lol I found an old thread about mythology profiles to know if there was still any plan to make them after they were deleted since I'm a fan of mythology but people there were surprised someone would come (one even asked "How do people even find these threads"), closed the thread and didn't even bother answering me with a simple "No" or "Yes" and completely ignored me.

Feels really nice to not even have the right to have an answer to your perfectly innocent question 😑

Lol I found an old thread about mythology profiles to know if there was still any plan to make them after they were deleted since I'm a fan of mythology but people there were surprised someone would come (one even asked "How do people even find these threads"), closed the thread and didn't even bother answering me with a simple "No" or "Yes" and completely ignored me.

Feels really nice to not even have the right to have an answer to your perfectly innocent question 😑
Just protest to @LordTracer and @KLOL506 due of them propossed the thread to br closed immediately
Also partially @XXKINGXX69 fault who said it in first placr

Watched Love and Thunder btw. Kinda indifferent to the whole Thor being turned into a joke argument after listening to everyone rant about it for a few months so I don't think it was that bad, it had a few cool moments and I had a decent time with friends, but honestly even as a comedy it's just not that funny and a lot of the ideas set up just ended up being wasted especially Gorr.

Just protest to @LordTracer and @KLOL506 due of them propossed the thread to br closed immediately
Also partially @XXKINGXX69 fault who said it in first placr
Oh I'm not complaining the thread was closed, I don't have a particular problem with that. The thing I'm complaining about is being straight-up ignored even though people evidently saw my question like I wasn't worth the time to get an answer. Doesn't exactly feel good I must say.

Anyway, is there any progress on the Love & Thunder side?

Watched Love and Thunder btw. Kinda indifferent to the whole Thor being turned into a joke argument after listening to everyone rant about it for a few months so I don't think it was that bad, it had a few cool moments and I had a decent time with friends, but honestly even as a comedy it's just not that funny and a lot of the ideas set up just ended up being wasted especially Gorr.
Gorr shouldn't have been in the movie, period

Let’s face it, that dude that gorr killed first had it coming.

honestly I am glad that unlike most other mcu villains, gorr did have a happy ending. He got his daughter back.

it helps that he’s a tragic villain compared to the others. (I mean killmonger was one but we don’t talk about him since he didn’t get a happy ending)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back