• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But that neutron star feat is energy per second. Thor didn't get hurt at the first second itself. Can we just do it upto 15 seconds, from where his skin starts to burn?

I'm not sure, but you could ask some of the calc group. I think it's been repeatedly rejected, though.

I thought they already were

In any case I'd put them as At Least Low 6-B (Surtur for stomping Hela like an ant and Odin for beating Surtur)

Apparently, there is a statement in Captain America: The First Avenger in which the Tesseract fueled the Valkyrie Bomb which was going to destroy all the US and was later stated that the explosion would shake the world. Valkyrie Bomb < Tesseract. As I've stated before, the Tesseract and the Odinforce were the only things capable of restoring the Biforst Bridge, the reason they used the Tesseract instead of the Odinforce was because it would've put a heavy toll on Odin due to his age. Valkyrie Bomb < Tesseract = Old Odin < Prime Surtur < Prime Odin. This could put both Prime Odin and Prime Surtur anywhere between 6-B to High 6-B.

RanaProGamer said:
Apparently, there is a statement in Captain America: The First Avenger in which the Tesseract fueled the Valkyrie Bomb which was going to destroy all the US and was later stated that the explosion would shake the world. Valkyrie Bomb < Tesseract. As I've stated before, the Tesseract and the Odinforce were the only things capable of restoring the Biforst Bridge, the reason they used the Tesseract instead of the Odinforce was because it would've put a heavy toll on Odin due to his age. Valkyrie Bomb < Tesseract = Old Odin < Prime Surtur < Prime Odin. This could put both Prime Odin and Prime Surtur anywhere between 6-B to High 6-B.
Source?

The energy was constantly collected off the Tesseract, not like one second's output. Also, this is clearly flowery language, especially since it's Red Skull who says this, not the Doctor, and he claims the entire offensive would shake the planet, not just one single bomb.

• We are close to an offensive that will shake the planet, Doctor. Yet we are continually delayed because you can't outwit a simpleton with a shield!
Later, he states it would take all his bombs to destroy every hostile capital city

• My weapons contain enough destructive power to decimate every hostile capital on Earth.

ByAsura said:
The energy was constantly collected off the Tesseract, not like one second's output. Also, this is clearly flowery language, especially since it's Red Skull who says this, not the Doctor.
  • We are close to an offensive that will shake the planet, Doctor. Yet we are continually delayed because you can't outwit a simpleton with a shield!
Later, he states it would take all his bombs to destroy every hostile capital city

• My weapons contain enough destructive power to decimate every hostile capital on Earth.
I see, what about the Tesseract being stated to be powerful enough to destroy a planet's surface?

I suppose that makes sense. I'll wait for the others to comment, though.

ByAsura said:
I suppose that makes sense. I'll wait for the others to comment, though.
The prelude comics support this https://***************.to/Comic/Marvel-s-Thor-The-Dark-World-Prelude/Issue-2?id=109796#11

Since Odin was potentially able to recreate the Bridge, we can calculate the Bridge's dimensions, use diamond as a material, calculate it's mass, then use mass-energy conversion

You can see in the prelude comics the Tasseract made the Bridge materialize from pure energy. Thor also said Odin could have done it too but he's too old to do it without putting a toll on his body. Based on this

That doesn't mean we use energy mass conversion though. It needs to be explicitly stated or at the very least heavily implied/hinted at etc.

I would put Thanos above Hela, he was quoted many times being the strongest being in the universe and that means he's above Odin (even the Kree race know the asgardians).

I agree with most of upgrades, like nidavellir recalc and Thor moving nidavellir rings.

But they know about Odin and Rocket knowing the existence of the celestials say that Thanos is the mightiest there is.

We don't know how much of Jotunheim is hollow. That scene where Thor smashes ice we can see that the void inside Jotunheim is exposed

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
I think this was discussed before and rejected

Because they calculed th ligth that the star emits. The problem is that they ignore the gravity of the star.

why in fork's name would we take a general statement of "you're about to be hit by the full force of a star" to mean "We're about to manipulate the gravity of this celestial body for this smithing process, which is based on heating this metal up"

He isn't literally saying the equivalent of a star is ramming into Thor, that's not what's happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back