• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but that wouldn't apply to anything in this feat

Why this wouldn't apply ? Thor moved the dyson sphere and hold the bars of the dyson sphere by some time.

Since when did the dyson sphere needed to be opened by opposing the gravitational force against it

Thor opened the dyson sphere by moving the mecanism of the sphere, it's a legit feat of strength.

Even when the star was off it have the same "gravity" of a "turn on" star.

The fact that the star was off should tell you the thing is even more fictitious in nature than Rocket and Groot. Stars don't turn off. If they did, it would be the result of technology or magic or what have you but here you have Thor requiring tech to turn it on? Us treating it as a star is absurdly generous and I am not sure why we do.

AnonymousBlank said:
The fact that the star was off should tell you the thing is even more fictitious in nature than Rocket and Groot. Stars don't turn off. If they did, it would be the result of technology or magic or what have you but here you have Thor requiring tech to turn it on? Us treating it as a star is absurdly generous and I am not sure why we do.

Well MCU like all other verses it's a fictional world and if you don't like you should only consider the real world. A neutron star in theory can "turn off" but this would last more than our on universe. So it's possible the feat.

So, we go on with the thread and add the results in the characters thread ? I don't see any good counter to the upgrade.

So what conclusion have we come to? We've just about discussed everything I brought up (except for the statement in which the Tesseract was stated to wipe out a planet). Are we scaling the god tiers to the Casket which is 6-B? Are we scaling the god tiers to High 6-B scaling from the Bifrost?

I've said this once, I've said this twice, I've said this a thousand times; nobody scales to the Bifrost.

I'm not sure about that, probably. It's not necessarily inconsistent with scaling and Odin and Surtur have only ever proven to be stronger than Hela and Awakened Thor, so I have no qualms with him being what ever rating freezing a planet would be.

ByAsura said:
I'm not sure about that, probably. It's not necessarily inconsistent with scaling and Odin and Surtur have only ever proven to be stronger than Hela and Awakened Thor, so I have no qualms with him being what ever rating freezing a planet would be.
The correct statement was that the Casket can cause an ice age, which according to this Wiki is 6-B which is consistent with Odin, Surtur and Thanos being stronger than everyone who is Low 6-B. What about the statement of the Tesseract being able to wipe out a planet?

So how is everyone's take on 6-B Prime Odin, Prime Surtur and IG Thanos scaling from the Casket Of Ancient Winters? I honestly think it is pretty consistent with Prime Surtur casually stomping Hela who is Low 6-B with Prime Odin scaling to Surtur and Thanos with incomplete IG was stated by Thor to be the strongest. Maybe Thor with Stormbreaker might be 6-B or Russos saying that Thor with Mjolnir and Stormbreaker was the strongest he has ever been so he could possibly be 6-B? I feel like this could honestly be the final nail in the coffin.

So we have people agreeing with 6-B upgrade for the God Tiers. The only thing left to do is finalize if Thor with Stormbreaker or Thor with Stormbreaker and Mjolnir should scale to Prime Odin.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Thor couldn't even kill Hela. He definately shouldn't scale.
Also, Stormbreaker shouldn't scale to Odin and Hela because we don't really know the capability of strombreaker
I mean would Hela be scaled to Prime Surtur or Prime Odin? The only time she staggered Surtur with an attack was when he was distracted, he started tanking hits from her right after.

So the way I see it, the upgrades would be:

Odin: At least Country level, likely higher (Fought and defeated Surtur in his prime, taking the Eternal Flame from him and banishing him to Muspelheim. Far stronger than the Casket Of Ancient Winters which can purge the world into a new ice age), able to ignore durability in some ways

Surtur: Mountain level+ (Comparable to Base Thor) | At least Country level, likely higher (Destroyed Asgard, far stronger than Hela. Fought Odin in his prime)

Thanos: At least Country level (Effortlessly defeated both Hulk and Awakened Thor. Could do significant damage to Bleeding Edge Iron Ma with ease. Far stronger than his children. Later during the events of Endgame, he overpowered Thor, Mark 85 Iron Man and Captain America in a 3v1 combat, and even held his own against Captain America after he obtained Mjolnir. Is powerful enough to hold a returning Stormbreaker and almost shove it into Thor's chest, despite Thor using both of his hands to prevent it), likely higher (Repeatedly stated by various characters to be the strongest being in the universe, which would make him stronger than Hela and Odi). Higher with the Double-Bladed Helicopter Sword (Is forged out of Nidavellir. Can deflect Stormbreaker and cut through Captain America's vibranium shield) | Large Planet level with Infinity Gauntlet (Superior to the might of individual Infinity Stones, such as the Reality Stone, which can destroy the Nine Realms, and the Power Stone, which can lay waste to the surface of a planet. Effortlessly shattered Titan's moo) | At least Large Planet level, likely far higher (With possession of the Complete Infinity Gauntlet, his power is doubtlessly far higher than before. However, he has yet to demonstrate his new capabilities offensively. Can fire a blast with energy from all six Stones. Later, during the events of Endgame, he threatened to reduce the universe to atoms and rebuild a new cosmos out of it). Negates durability with many of his abilities

Also, why are Odin and Surtur only High Hypersonic if they scale above Hela who can react to Mjolnir in her weakest state?

Ignoring the fact that the 6-B scaling is based in Odin scaling to the Casket for some reason that doesn't exist, why would we scale Thanos to 6-B when everyone who says these statements either don't know about the full power of the 6-B characters or were made after they were dead?

AnonymousBlank said:
Ignoring the fact that the 6-B scaling is based in Odin scaling to the Casket for some reason that doesn't exist, why would we scale Thanos to 6-B when everyone who says these statements either don't know about the full power of the 6-B characters or were made after they were dead?
I mean, there was an offscreen battle of Odin against Laufey with the Casket Of Ancient Winters, so you could scale him to it, the statements 'the cost was great' proves that most of his army were wiped out because of the Casket and only him and few of his soldiers won. We also know that this is a weaker Odin since his fight with Laufey was after his fight with Prime Surtur who is above Hela.

Also, I'm not the one who added the statement of him being above Odin, its already in his profile. I think its from Kevin Feige's statement of Thanos being the strongest villain in the universe.

So there is nothing to say he actually matched the Casket in anyway? On off screen battle doesn't mean he overpowered the Casket or matched it in anyway especially when its wielder had the perfect chance to hit him with it and chose to throw a snowball. His army getting wiped doesn't help scale him to it either. Why is this a weaker Odin? From all the info we have, he clapped Surtur and Hela is fodder to him as well considering his only issue was putting her down. By feats, Laufey with a sneak attack was his biggest challenge and he was still trash to Odin.

Didn't say you did but even statements from Feige would take place before these characters were revealed or after. In the former case, it can't take into account those characters as they weren't a thing and in the latter case, the characters were dead so it wouldn't include them as they are no longer part of the universe. Pretty sure those statements were made after Ragnarok so it definitely can't include Surtur and Odin which leaves ..... Carol ...... who is clearly superior to him by feats. Speaking of the current justifications though, most of it needs to be removed tbh. Hulk and Awakened Thor stuff should stay (its where the current scaling comes from) but IM stuff needs to go (he backscales from Thanos considerably so using him as justification is circular reasoning), Black Order line is just as useless (Thanos doesn't scale to them aside from the strongest being statement and they aren't even in the same tier as him), the EG stuff against Thor Lebowski and Worthy Cap would stay (they are stronger than Awakened Thor) and scrap the returning Stormbreaker stuff (it already says he kicked the crap into 4 Thor/Hulk level characters so only clutters the justification).

WoG says EG Thor is the strongest he has ever been and I hve the feeling you think Awakened refers to Stormbreaker which is obviously not the case especially given the context.

Carol lost to Thor ..... when?

First off, why did you even bring up Carol vs Thor cuz I never mentioned it? And two, that thread isn't canon to to the MCU so it has no bearing on scaling at all.

Nice strawman. WoG says he is stronger than Awakened, prove he isn't with an actual argument if you disagree.

AnonymousBlank said:

Well, because Hela stated that the Casket is weaker than the eternal flame power. So, Norse God > fire demon > country lvl casket

Awakened Thor with stormbreaker managed to nearly kill Thanos.

Lebowski Thor got manhandled by Thanos even with the help of Thor and Iron Man.

Lebowski Thor is overweight and far less agile than awakened Thor. Awakened Thor used lightning blasts and didn't just swing stormbreaker like Lebowski Thor.

Lebowski Thor was drunk and boozen, awakened Thor was in a far better fighting state of mind

People need to stop saying that Hela said the Casket is weaker than the EF. She said the Casket was weak not that its weaker than EF. This line can't even be used since she also considers the Tesseract to be not bad when we know its far better than just that and it also doesn't fit the scaling as Thor who is Low 6-B can harm her.

IG or the cripple? Because one has director and writer statements saying Stormbreaker counters the IG so this isn't as impressive as people love to make it out to be as its just Thanos getting stabbed in the chest with Strombreaker. The cripple was severely wounded and could be restrained by HB Mk2 which is weaker than the Hulk who was overpowered with ease by a healthy Thanos. Iron Man 85 is trash and so is Cap. Cap with Mjolnir even got the shit immediately kicked out of the moment Thanos put a hand on him.

Lebowski got the crap beaten out of him by a bloodlusted Thanos who wasn't hardcountered or sneak attacked.

Prove it. Volstagg was bigger and could still fight alongside base Thor, Fandral, Sif etc. Lightning that was completely useless against an off guard Thanos.

Go rewatch the final fight, he wasn't drunk.

WoG isn't always accurate but your arguments against it aren't anything more than your opinion or strawmans.

The IG version.

It's still 3 people who were putting triple pressure. Mjolnir cap did a far better showing against Thanos than lebowski thor did.

Thor's lightning harmed Thanos before. IW and endgame. In fact, Cap's mjolnir lightning (which is weaker than stormbreaker's lightning and awakened thor's lightning), managed to harm Thanos.

Awakened Thor is far quicker in attacks. Awakened Thor could react to Hela and couldn't get a proper hit on him during their fight while Thanos was always outblitzing and outmsarting Lebowski Thor.

IW Thor>>>>>>>> Lebowski Thor

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
The IG version.
It's still 3 people who were putting triple pressure. Mjolnir cap did a far better showing against Thanos than lebowski thor did.

This is Headcanon, Thanos was caugth off guard by IW Thor and without armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back