• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So his sneak attack epically failed and he hard countered what Thanos sent at him. This aint a feat of strength.

IM missed ..... his first shot ..... from behind Thanos .... when the grape was focused on Thor ...... while Cap got backhanded .... immediately .... and did nothing until Mjolnir. That 3v1 was pathetic and everyone but Thor was beyond awful.

An unarmored Thanos was unharmed by IW Thor's sneak attack, EG Thor never hit him and only ever amped Tony's attacks which were slapped away with ease, Cap's lightning knocked him over without harming him just like IW Thor. Also Mjolnir's lightning? That is Thor's lightning. Its part of the whole power of Thor schtick which scales to EG Thor.

Hela and Thanos have no shared measure for their speeds aside from Hulk and Thor which doesn't work when Thor got slapped by Hela and landed what? A single hit in their fight aside from the sneak attack? Maybe two? Thanos got sneak attacked by Hulk and just let him hit him before whopping him. Thanos never blitzed anyone, he outskilled Thor and ignored the pair of pitiful gnats failing to hit him.

The assault of what? Fodders who can't scratch him? Hulk didn't fight well?

thor was just swinging mjolnir trying to hit him on the head. Lebowski Thor did trash.

Mjolnir's lightning isn't as strong as the lightning from awakened thor. It took 10 hits for mjolnir to destroy the bifrost while it took 1 hit from awakened thor to do the same feat.

Hulk didn't fight well. Hulk just kept slamming hits. Thanos knew how to fight, where to hit, and how to react to an attacker. Hulk didn't.

thor literally took 5 years off from training/fighting and got way out of shape, theres no way u can say eg thor> iw thor

Damn, he knew Thanos needed to die and, by your word, went for shots that would be guaranteed to kill if they landed? Definitely bad at fighting. The issue here is that you keep comparing something EG did to something IW hasn't done and say that IW is more impressive. That ain't it chief. Show me an actual feat from IW Thor that puts him above EG or concede the point.

The lightning scales to Thor himself so this notion that its weaker than Awakened Thor is pure headcanon. Stormbreaker also doesn't enhance its lightning and if does, it is competely negligible to the extent that Thanos still shrugs it off like a moderate gust of wind.

Hulk not being as skilled as Thanos doesn't mean anything. Thanos stood there and took the hits without any attempt at blocking for half the fight. Hulk did what he always does, the same stuff that lets him fight Thor in A1, makes people think he is the strongest Avenger while on Earth despite Thor's presence, lets him fight Thor in Ragnarok etc. I honestly don't even know what you are trying to prove with this point as it has nothing to do with Thor at all.

OK, but if Prime Odin, Prime Surtur and Hela scale above Thor, then why are their speeds only High Hypersonic while Thor is Massively Hypersonic?

Recap, (from what I remember)

Odin and Surtur would scale to 6-B due to the whole casket stuff. Nobody else scales and they stay at Low 6-B.

Can we get this accepted so we can finally end this long CRT

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Recap, (from what I remember)
Odin and Surtur would scale to 6-B due to the whole casket stuff. Nobody else scales and they stay at Low 6-B.

Can we get this accepted so we can finally end this long CRT
Well, some of the users are refusing to scale Odin and Surtur to the Casket due to their not being many evidences that prove that they scale to it.

Well, since the 6-B upgrades for Odin and Surtur has been rejected and new thread for upgrading their speed has started, should we close this?

Tbf I was still waiting on what scales Odin to the Casket. Plz don't say he scales to/above because of the Tesseract/Bifrost scan or Hela calling it weak. We have been over that song and dance 2 or 3 times already so if that really is enough to convince other members and staff to accept it, I really don't know what else I can say beyond what I already have.

I mean I'm not really sure if its a durability feat or not but wouldn't the Casket have 6-B durability for surviving the Ice Age it causes on a planet?

I .... don't think so? Its not like the Casket is tanking such energy as the only change it suffers is in the immediate area from the temp drop.

AnonymousBlank said:
I .... don't think so? Its not like the Casket is tanking such energy as the only change it suffers is in the immediate area from the temp drop.
Taking the energy doens't mean anything, only attack potence means in this case. In that point the eternal flame and the Odinforce would be superior to the casket.

But we are talking about scaling MCU too and the object durability don't scale to the AP. So, we could scale using Hela statement.

And this was on a specific thing of whether the dura scales to its AP which I already said it doesn't so the rest of the MCU is irrelevant to tis as it doesn't concern anything but the Casket. Thank you for parroting what I said after you randomly spoke without reading what we were talking about.

This statement of Hela's people mention doesn't exist. She called the Casket weak but says the Tesseract is not bad signifying she is being entirely dismissive of everything in Odin's vault and the Eternal Flame is also never compared to the Casket so people need to stop saying this. Odinforce is not comparable to the Tesseract either as the Cube was able to completely fix the Bifrost no diff while Odin had to use large amounts of energy just to ferry Thor to Earth once, an act the Bifrost can do all day. Tesseract > Bifrost > Odin.

So, If Odinforce can restore the Bifrost so it's Odin > Bifrost (and Bifrost is planetary by the way) .

There are the generator of dark matter of Bifrost too but he was destroyed by Kurse.

No. You completely missed what I said. Odin needed to use large amounts of energy just to send Thor to Earth once. This already puts him below the Bifrost. The scan of Thor saying to use the Tesseract to fix the Bifrost instead of Odin's energy supports him scaling below the Tesseract and Bifrost as he was unable to simply fix it unlike when Heimdall got a hold of the Cube.

Bifrost is not planetary at all. It can destroy a planet over time which I can accomplish with a garden hose. Is the hose now 5-B?

AnonymousBlank said:
No. You completely missed what I said. Odin needed to use large amounts of energy just to send Thor to Earth once. This already puts him below the Bifrost. The scan of Thor saying to use the Tesseract to fix the Bifrost instead of Odin's energy supports him scaling below the Tesseract and Bifrost as he was unable to simply fix it unlike when Heimdall got a hold of the Cube.
Bifrost is not planetary at all. It can destroy a planet over time which I can accomplish with a garden hose. Is the hose now 5-B?

The garden hose would be but a cupper cable wouldn't.

Surtur have statements to destroy planets by Thor in the beggining of Thor 3 so the statement of Odinforce 5-B by time would work and also scalling him to god tiers of MCU.

And your opinion is now null and void.

Feats > statements and he took multiple swings to destroy Asgard and died in the blast of its destruction

Odinforce isn't 5-B in anyway.

AnonymousBlank said:
And your opinion is now null and void.
Feats > statements and he took multiple swings to destroy Asgard and died in the blast of its destruction

Odinforce isn't 5-B in anyway.

He just swing the blade in the buildings to kill asgardians and destroy buildings. He take out Asgard with almost one hit in the end.

And why dura needs to be equal attack potency to scale someone ?

Okay. You should ask a few knowledgeable staff members for help then.

I have to unsubscribe to this thread. You can ask me for help via my message wall after you reach a conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back