• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I recently watched a video of a YouTuber who made a calc for Hela destroying Mjolnir: https://youtu.be/SxEcbpAhUSk?t=395

In short, the calc caps around Small Planet Level. Now I don't think the calc is wrong due to their beings feats similar to this like:

In the first movie, during a flashback, it was shown that Odin battles the Frost Giants who at this time had a weapon called the 'Casket of Ancient Winters' which was stated to have the power to bring the world to a new ice age, meaning it had the power to freeze the entire planet, which would make it Multi-Continental Level https://youtu.be/J01AVlnHjeM?t=40. Odin still won the fight despite them having this weapon and then later put it into his vault as shown in Ragnarok.

This is not an outlier due to the reason that Odin controls the Odinforce which powers the Bifrost which in full power, as stated by Heimdall, could destroy a planet. https://youtu.be/3nF84V7ysE4?t=105, not forget to mention the fact that the Bifrost Bridge itself is made of a material which can channel the power of the Bifrost and can only be restored by either the Tesseract or the Odinforce https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_WG_KzZTP...t3ucuYk7nK3tGlgDBeHiEnTJi6zBYvcd19SzMsQ=s1600

Hela even states that the Casket of Ancient Winters and the Tesseract are weaker than the Eternal Flame https://youtu.be/HGnIiA7oJvg?t=45, which would mean that Prime Surtur would be stronger than the Casket Of Ancient Winters and the Tesseract and Prime Odin was able to fight him and beat him.

Now, this could put Odin anywhere near Multi-Continental to Planet Level and anyone who scales to him as the same tier.

However, I found out later after rewatching Dark World that there are feats far above this. Jane Foster became the vessel for the Aether, and she understood that its power is beyond anything that she's ever seen and says this.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...1920/Screen_Shot_2019-08-04_at_4.42.51_PM.png

Now realize that she never stated that Malekith was going to use the Convergence to destroy it, she simply states that Malekith with the Aether can destroy Asgard or a star, whereas instead, he was going to use the Convergence to fire the Aether towards Yggdrasil, the tree that connects the 9 Realms, which's effect was stated to be universal https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...6992/Screen_Shot_2019-08-04_at_5.00.15_PM.png.

Not forget to mention that Yggdrasil size can hold all 9 Realms which appear to this big https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/399619862361538570/607566506171301906/image.png, even if we are to assume that the 9 Nine Realms are planets and not entire Solar Systems, the Aether is still destroying a tree that can hold 9 planets. But the Yggdrasil appears to be bigger than entire stars https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme.../607563266478178333/Yggdrasil_end_credits.png

But how is this possible? It has the same properties as any other Infinity Stone, the bigger the target, the stronger the effect.

Now I don't think this is an outlier because there have been similar feats, like the Bifrost drawing in star while being destroyed https://youtu.be/ZE8HuCVAamg?t=80

Odin creating a star out of Frigga's body (Some say that he lit up a star instead of creating a star) https://youtu.be/w8VBs-YcfaU?t=145

Or Thor stating that Surtur could destroy an entire planet https://youtu.be/M2h8eM-GhGY?t=165

Or Thor stating in the Prelude that the Loki with the Tesseract could destroy the planet https://***************.to/Comic/Marvel-s-Thor-The-Dark-World-Prelude/Issue-2?id=109796#11

Now the only upgrades I can see happening is:

Hela: Moon or Small Planet Level (Destroyed Mjolnir in her weakest state), far higher in Asgard (Her powers are stated to grow the longer she is in Asgard)

Prime Surtur: Moon or Small Planet Level (Stated by Thor to be able to destroy a planet in his prime. Effortlessly killed Hela) far higher (Fought Prime Odin)

Odin: Large Planet or Star Level (Created a star out of Frigga's body [Other sources state that he lit up a star instead of creating it]. Controls the Odinforce which channels the Bifrost which has the power to destroy a planet as well as draw in stars)

Malekith with Aether: Large Planet or Star Level (Jane Foster stated that Malekith with the possession of Aether could destroy a star without the use of the Convergence)

Post-Awakening Thor: Large Planet to Star Level (Surpassed Odin. Has control over the Bifrost which can destroy a planet and draw in stars)

Thanos with IG: Large Planet to Star Level (Possesses the Reality Stone which is far more powerful than the Aether. With 2 infinity stones, Thor stated that he was the most powerful being, which would put him above Odin and Hela)

So any chance of an upgrade?

Moon or Small Planet Hela but Awakened Thor is Large Planet at minimum? Thats some wonky scaling when she bodied his Awakened state and also fought Prime Odin who was stronger than her.

Prime Surtr scaling above the Casket is pretty iffy too as Odin has no noticeable wounds on his person or said to be from Surtr whereas Laufey was able to take an eye from Prime Odin when he had the Casket.

The Aether is the Reality Stone so I don't know what this is supposed to be for Thanos.

Will give more problems with this later.

The Arther would scale to Thanos

I have to disagree with this though, we already have an island level calc for Hela's feat in particular so big pass on the planet level stuff

Surtur destroying a planet seems to refer to Asgard (which is possible over tome with their current power level)

Odin's whole thing with the star had a lot of wriggle room as well. I've seen calculations for lighting up stars on the Exaton range so it's hard to say this is just large planet to star level.

The Bifrost drawing stars is a big outlier as well considering the power of the verse tends to lean consistently to Tier 6

The Bifrost destroying Jotunheim was also over time which can be done with 6-C to 6-B power

AnonymousBlank said:
Moon or Small Planet Hela but Awakened Thor is Large Planet at minimum? Thats some wonky scaling when she bodied his Awakened state and also fought Prime Odin who was stronger than her.
Prime Surtr scaling above the Casket is pretty iffy too as Odin has no noticeable wounds on his person or said to be from Surtr whereas Laufey was able to take an eye from Prime Odin when he had the Casket.

The Aether is the Reality Stone so I don't know what this is supposed to be for Thanos.

Will give more problems with this later.
I clearly stated Post-Awakening Thor, which is IW Thor who scales above Odin.

Odin taking damage from the Casket of Ancient Winters happened due to being attacked from behind, from the clip I sent, he is clearly shown fighting other Frost Giants which Laufey took advantage of and attacked him.

Each of the Infinity Stones are sealed away in different artifacts (Power Stone in Orb, Space Stone in Tesseract, Reality Stone in Ether, Soul Stone for a Soul, Time Stone in the Eye, and Mind Stone in the Scepter) due to it being nearly impossible to hold them and their insane power, this just means that almost all of their powers are surpressed and their full power is used when using the IG.

That isn't post Awakening that is Infinity War Thor. They are two different versions. Post Awakening is when he awakens his powers without a focus help him, ie Ragnarok Thor. IW Thor is Stormbreaker who still doesn't scale above Odin either seeing as his physical power is the same and Stormbreaker gives him a higher AP which has no way to scale to Odin.

Except it wasn't even the Casket that damaged Odin but base Laufey meaning Surtr or Odin scaling to it is wrong. To use that scene also means that King Loki one shotting Laufey puts him above Odin despite using Odin's weapon. Thor also proceeds to fight and beat this Loki so he would scale as well with all of this being before his awakening in Ragnarok.

The Reality Stone isn't sealed in anything, it just has a different form.

Hellbeast1 said:
The Arther would scale to Thanos
I have to disagree with this though, we already have an island level calc for Hela's feat in particular so big pass on the planet level stuff

Surtur destroying a planet seems to refer to Asgard (which is possible over tome with their current power level)

Odin's whole thing with the star had a lot of wriggle room as well. I've seen calculations for lighting up stars on the Exaton range so it's hard to say this is just large planet to star level.

The Bifrost drawing stars is a big outlier as well considering the power of the verse tends to lean consistently to Tier 6

The Bifrost destroying Jotunheim was also over time which can be done with 6-C to 6-B power
The problem with the calc you're referring to is that its stated that Thor's Hammer could survive being in the core of a dying star, the real statement was that it was, It was made from this special metal from the heart of a dying star. So the calc is the durability of Mjolnir which was forged under the power of a neutron star, not Mjolnir surviving being in the core of a dying star.

Good point but Thor never referred to Asgard as a planet or even a world. He's always use the term 'home', 'place', 'people'.

We can have someone do a calc for Odin lighting up a star since it was done in less than 5 seconds.

The Bifrost drawing in stars has been calced at Large Planet Level. Which is consistent with other 5-A characters. Remember, it was only after Thanos got 2 stones did Thor consider him the strongest. Tier 6 are mainly the Avengers who are weaker than Odin (except IW Thor).

Good point since the damage caused by the Bifrost for a few minutes nearly wiped out all life on Jotunheim.

AnonymousBlank said:
That isn't post Awakening that is Infinity War Thor. They are two different versions. Post Awakening is when he awakens his powers without a focus help him, ie Ragnarok Thor. IW Thor is Stormbreaker who still doesn't scale above Odin either seeing as his physical power is the same and Stormbreaker gives him a higher AP which has no way to scale to Odin.
Except it wasn't even the Casket that damaged Odin but base Laufey meaning Surtr or Odin scaling to it is wrong. To use that scene also means that King Loki one shotting Laufey puts him above Odin despite using Odin's weapon. Thor also proceeds to fight and beat this Loki so he would scale as well with all of this being before his awakening in Ragnarok.

The Reality Stone isn't sealed in anything, it just has a different form.
Then why is Thor with Stormbreaker stated as Post-Awakening in his profile?

I don't understand what you mean. How does Stormbreaker not scale above Odin? If anything it scales above Odin's weapon Gungnir which is the weapon he used to fight Prime Surtur. If anything, cutting through a beam of all 6 Infinity Stones is already above Odin.

Again, Odin was attacked from behind. Loki was only able to one shot Laufey because Laufey had his gaurd down so no, Loki doesn't scale above him.

Doesn't change the fact that the Aether was stated to destroy a star on its own.

Because people don't know how to name tiers. The Awakened key used to be the name for Ragnarok Thor while Stormbreaker was the name for IW Thor when Stormbreaker was scaling to the Power Stone. When we downgraded Stormbreaker to simply higher, there was no for a separate key just to say higher so we merged them. The name of the key is irrelevant though as the statement from Odin putting Thor > Odin refers to him pre Stormbreaker (Stormbreaker wasn't even hinted at in verse or IRL) who we know is complete fodder to Hela.

No, the question is why it would scale above Odin? Eitri said its supposed to be the greatest weapon in Asgard, not even guaranteed to be. Scans Gungnir was used against Prime Surtur? It was only said Odin beat Surtur and took his Eternal Flame. Quantify the beam. Until that happens, it means nothing.

Just because someone hits me from behind doesn't make by natural durability drop like a brick. This kind of logic is completely absurd and you need to provide in verse examples and explanations that this is a legitimate thing.

Outlier. Even the Power Stone nor the full IG have feats of this level, with Thor being able to disperse the Aether and take hits from someone using the Aether while bloodlusted. Thor's appearance before this only got him a city level feat and the one after this movie only resulted in a mountain feat that KO'd him.

AnonymousBlank said:
Because people don't know how to name tiers. The Awakened key used to be the name for Ragnarok Thor while Stormbreaker was the name for IW Thor when Stormbreaker was scaling to the Power Stone. When we downgraded Stormbreaker to simply higher, there was no for a separate key just to say higher so we merged them. The name of the key is irrelevant though as the statement from Odin putting Thor > Odin refers to him pre Stormbreaker (Stormbreaker wasn't even hinted at in verse or IRL) who we know is complete fodder to Hela.
No, the question is why it would scale above Odin? Eitri said its supposed to be the greatest weapon in Asgard, not even guaranteed to be. Scans Gungnir was used against Prime Surtur? It was only said Odin beat Surtur and took his Eternal Flame. Quantify the beam. Until that happens, it means nothing.

Just because someone hits me from behind doesn't make by natural durability drop like a brick. This kind of logic is completely absurd and you need to provide in verse examples and explanations that this is a legitimate thing.

Outlier. Even the Power Stone nor the full IG have feats of this level, with Thor being able to disperse the Aether and take hits from someone using the Aether while bloodlusted. Thor's appearance before this only got him a city level feat and the one after this movie only resulted in a mountain feat that KO'd him.
I see where you're coming from, but here's my point. The eye is naturally the weakest point in the entire human's body. Notice that it is the only visible damage on Odin, and we know for a fact that after the war on Earth, they went and invaded Jotunheim to retrieve the Casket Of Ancient Winters and till that point the only visible damage was the damage done to the eye. Ragnarok itself had statements that he had no intention of fighting any wars so its easy to say that he was supressing himself. He didn't even kill Hela or Surtur despite being able to do so. My point is that the fact that he even fought Surtur and showed no permanent injury proves that there is nothing that suggests that Laufey scales to Odin.

Also, Odin is literally shown in each of the old pictures to always fight with Gungnir. In th war against the Frost Giants, when he came to Jotunheim just to retrieve his sons he also brought his horse, when the Frost Giants came to steal from his vault, when the Dark Elves invaded Asgard. You see my point? He's never shown not using Gungnir whenever he fights. And Surtur is far above everything I mentioned, so its logical that he fought Surtur with it. I mean the weapon is shown to have existed since Bor from the beginning of Dark World.

You could possibly say that it being star level is an outlier, but fighting someone who possesses an Infinity Stone and someone who uses the Infinity Stone on the planet are 2 different things. Like the Power Stone, its single tap of that on the planet and its destroyed, yet mere blasts from it on humans don't kill them. So just because Malekith was in possession of the Aether doesn't mean that he is using its full destructive powers at all times. Like how Strange fought Thanos yet he himself isn't 5-A despite 2 of the Infinity Stones he holds is 5-A at full power.

As for the beam that Stormbreaker cut through, yeah I don't think I can quantify it.

Um, he couldn't kill Hela. That was kind of a big plot point in Ragnarok and is why he had to seal her away.

Surtur not giving any visible or permanent wounds doesn't justify Laufey not scaling to Odin at all, what it does justify is Laufey > Prime Surtur for actually harming Odin which would thus put him above Hela who Surtur one shot. The conclusion you reached here is a non-sequitr.

Surtur by feats is below Laufey though.

No. You are attributing properties of the Power Stone to every stone just to push your narrative which is simply disingenuous. Nothing states the Aether or any other stone scales in AP with bigger targets. Malekith was amped by the Aether and was using its power on Thor while bloodlusted. You also forget that the Aether is mainly hax as it is the power of the Reality Stone.

Strange never took a hit from the Power Stone. The stone didn't even hit anything in Stange vs Thanos because Strange is a smart boy and used the Mirror Dimension to just BFR the blasts. There is nothing in any movie to make Strange 5-A. And before you try argue Tony, Thanos was holding back the entire movie after stomping Hulk, in character does not kill unless he feels is necessary, everyone else who took a hit from the Power Stone were only knocked when he could have easily killed the GotG and we also have the size = AP statement which would prevent the blasts from being 5-A simply because humans aren't that big.

The Mjolnir calc is wrong. It assumes Uru is neutron star matter which it isn't.

However I can agree with the Casket of Several Winters once. It caused an Ice Age and could be capped at Multi Continent level.

The Bifrost also if left opened can destroy a planet, as Loki was doing with Jotunheim

How exactly does the Bifrost draw on a star here? Is it that swirly thing in the backround?

Also, I've mentioned this in another thread, but Odin isn't stated to control Asgard or the Bifrost ever, and only uses Dark Magic to travel without the Bifrost. The only reference to anything about controlling it is Heimdall, and that's because he's a gatekeeper with very specific powers, such as summoning the Bifrost itself with Dark Magic, which he drew upon himself rather than relying on a massive store of it.

The Rainbow Bridge being designed to channel the power of the Bifrost doesn't mean it scales to durability. If Thor could damage something of that level, Loki wouldn't need it to attack Jotunheim.

"But how is this possible? It has the same properties as any other Infinity Stone, the bigger the target, the stronger the effect." Only the power stone has ever been given this distinction since it specifically destroys all organic matter on a planet if it touches the surface. This isn't shown or implied to scale to the rest of the stones.

• Gamora: The Stone reacts to anything organic. The bigger the target, the bigger the power surge. All Ronan's got to do is touch the Stone to the planet's surface and zap. All plants, animals-
The rest I'm neutral on.

AnonymousBlank said:
Um, he couldn't kill Hela. That was kind of a big plot point in Ragnarok and is why he had to seal her away.
Surtur not giving any visible or permanent wounds doesn't justify Laufey not scaling to Odin at all, what it does justify is Laufey > Prime Surtur for actually harming Odin which would thus put him above Hela who Surtur one shot. The conclusion you reached here is a non-sequitr.

Surtur by feats is below Laufey though.

No. You are attributing properties of the Power Stone to every stone just to push your narrative which is simply disingenuous. Nothing states the Aether or any other stone scales in AP with bigger targets. Malekith was amped by the Aether and was using its power on Thor while bloodlusted. You also forget that the Aether is mainly hax as it is the power of the Reality Stone.

Strange never took a hit from the Power Stone. The stone didn't even hit anything in Stange vs Thanos because Strange is a smart boy and used the Mirror Dimension to just BFR the blasts. There is nothing in any movie to make Strange 5-A. And before you try argue Tony, Thanos was holding back the entire movie after stomping Hulk, in character does not kill unless he feels is necessary, everyone else who took a hit from the Power Stone were only knocked when he could have easily killed the GotG and we also have the size = AP statement which would prevent the blasts from being 5-A simply because humans aren't that big.
Just because he couldn't kill her doesn't mean he was weaker than her. She was literally immortal in Asgard so the only way to beat her was through sealing.

The Odin that fought Surtur was younger than the Odin that fought Laufey. The statements were clear. Thor said that he thought that Odin killed Surtur half a million years ago while the movie stated that the war against the Frost Giants took place in 965 AD. The time difference is clear. Odin that fought Surtur > Odin that fought Frost Giants.

This makes sense since by scaling, Laufey with the Casket Of Ancient Winters was going to freeze Earth and stated that it was the only thing keeping all of Jotunheim frozen. Hela calls this weapon weak and the Tesseract and the Eternal Flame stronger. So Prime Surtur > Laufey with Casket Of Ancient Winters.

I get that the Aether is mainly hax, but this doesn't mean it doesn't have destructive power. Also, I never said that all the Infinity Stones have the same property. The Aether was seperately stated to have higher AP on bigger targets in which this case was Yggdrasil which I already sent that scan of. https://youtu.be/DOezLZ-Oh9Q?t=215

As for Thanos holding back throughout IW, yeah I think you might be right.

ByAsura said:
How exactly does the Bifrost draw on a star here? Is it that swirly thing in the backround?
Also, I've mentioned this in another thread, but Odin isn't stated to control Asgard or the Bifrost ever, and only uses Dark Magic to travel without the Bifrost. The only reference to anything about controlling it is Heimdall, and that's because he's a gatekeeper with very specific powers, such as summoning the Bifrost itself with Dark Magic, which he drew upon himself rather than relying on a massive store of it.

The Rainbow Bridge being designed to channel the power of the Bifrost doesn't mean it scales to durability. If Thor could damage something of that level, Loki wouldn't need it to attack Jotunheim.

"But how is this possible? It has the same properties as any other Infinity Stone, the bigger the target, the stronger the effect." Only the power stone has ever been given this distinction since it specifically destroys all organic matter on a planet if it touches the surface. This isn't shown or implied to scale to the rest of the stones.

• Gamora: The Stone reacts to anything organic. The bigger the target, the bigger the power surge. All Ronan's got to do is touch the Stone to the planet's surface and zap. All plants, animals-
The rest I'm neutral on.
Odin may not be able to control the Bifrost, but IW Thor could, we saw him do it as well as the Dwarf mention it.

I never mentioned Loki scaling to the Rainbow Bridge. I scaled the Odinforce to the Tesseract which was the only weapon capable of restoring the Bifrost Bridge.

No, the Aether was seperately stated to have higher AP on bigger targets in which this case was Yggdrasil which I already sent that scan of. https://youtu.be/DOezLZ-Oh9Q?t=215

Revan Laha said:
High 6-A Odin is fine for me
From everyone's arguments so far, no one seems to be agreeing over Tier 5 or Tier 4 God Tiers. So High 6-A might be the most understandable upgrade for the God Tiers. Though from the looks of it, it would only upgrade IW Thor, Prime Odin and Prime Surtur.

I never said Hela was above Odin or even scaled to him. I only brought her up because you used her as an example saying Odin could kill her but chose not to.

So much wrong with this. Younger =/= stronger. Casket doesn't amp his Laufey's stats and he wounded Odin without the Casket. Odin didn't defeat Surtur half a million years ago, Thor's statement means nothing because Asgardians don't live nearly that long.

And you once again are ignoring that the Casket has its own AP that is separate to Laufey's own. Hela didn't care about the Casket because she didn't need it nor want it. She also never calls the EF or Tesseract stronger at all. She says the Tesseract "is not bad" because its an Infinity Stone, while she wanted the EF because it would let her rez her doggo and army of Asgardians. Not once did she ever mention strength.

High 6-A is still incorrect as the only feat on that level would be the Casket but neither Odin nor anyone else scales to it in any fashion.

RanaProGamer said:
Revan Laha said:
High 6-A Odin is fine for me
From everyone's arguments so far, no one seems to be agreeing over Tier 5 or Tier 4 God Tiers. So High 6-A might be the most understandable upgrade for the God Tiers. Though from the looks of it, it would only upgrade IW Thor, Prime Odin and Prime Surtur.
Not sure about IW Thor. It was stated by Word of God that Endgame Thor was stronger than ever before, which means he was stronger than IW Thor. So anyone comparable to Endgame Thor would scale to Infinity War Thor. That brings everyone in the scaling chain up to High-6-A, which makes a new layer of inconsistencies.

Not sure about IW Thor. It was stated by Word of God that Endgame Thor was stronger than ever before, which means he was stronger than IW Thor. So anyone comparable to Endgame Thor would scale to Infinity War Thor. That brings everyone in the scaling chain up to High-6-A, which makes a new layer of inconsistencies.

It was stated by word of god that end of Endgame Thor was stronger than before AFTER Stark's funeral and after he had sobered up.

During Endgame Thor is clearly weaker than IW.

IW Thor > Thanos with 6 gems > Thanos with no gems > Endgame Thor.

When was it stated to be after the funeral?

And that scaling is inaccurate.

Thor was clearly physically outclassed by Thanos in the opening of Infinity War . Hulk is comparable to Thor and he got physically outclassed as well. Thor's only actually successful hits on Thanos were a surprise electric ambush, which barely phased Thanos, and then the Stormbreaker toss, which was specifically designed to counter the gems, as well as not being Thor himself.

Thanos using no gems was still stronger than IW Thor.

Let me correct myself

IW Stormbreaker Thor > Thanos with complete Gauntlet > Thanos > Endgame Thor > Base IW Thor > Hulk

@deathstroke: The exact quote you are referring to- "The difficult road that Thor's traveled ultimately gave him strength. He was stronger than ever by the end of Endgame."

Zamasu Chan said:
Even Professor Hulk is physically stronger than Thor without Stormbreaker. It was even a plot point in the film.
Endgame Thor with stormbreaker > Base IW Thor > Hulk > Base Endgame Thor

Well, I disagree with Thor being 5-A because the power stone varies depending on target. BUT, he IS 5-B.

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVIXTNqtZmc (1:43 to 1: 50)

"It has the potential energy to wipe out the planet"

This doesn't imply any varying unlike the power stone and no other quote in the MCU said that it was like the power stone in that it varies.

profile upgrade for IW Thor:

Low 6-B physically. At least 5-B, likely higher with Stormbreaker

Also, here is my own upgrade for the infinity gauntlet. 3-A was rejected because it was SUPER vague, BUT, here is a new statement for the gauntelt that would be capped to Low 2-C.

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s32CGkiFdic

In here, the ancient one explains that the stones create the timeline and if you remove one there will be a new timeline. That seems pretty Low 2-C to me.

That means full gauntlet Thanos should be buffed to Low 2-C. It doesn't matter anyway since Thanos is already weak as hell and he can be stomped by pretty much anyone in Low 2-C

RanaProGamer said:
Odin may not be able to control the Bifrost, but IW Thor could, we saw him do it as well as the Dwarf mention it.

I never mentioned Loki scaling to the Rainbow Bridge. I scaled the Odinforce to the Tesseract which was the only weapon capable of restoring the Bifrost Bridge.

No, the Aether was seperately stated to have higher AP on bigger targets in which this case was Yggdrasil which I already sent that scan of. https://youtu.be/DOezLZ-Oh9Q?t=215
Stormbreaker may summon the Bifrost, but it's never shown to be anywhere near the same extent as the actual Rainbow Bridge on Asgard, which has done things like summoning an entire army of Asgardian soldiers. Also, the feat wouldn't surpass its regular ratings even if it was.

The Rainbow Bridge and the Bifrost aren't the same thing, the former just channels and directs the latter. About Loki and all that, I misunderstood on of your points.

That makes sense.

Here's my

Odin: Multi Continent level (has control over the Odinforce, which powers the Bifrost. The Bifrost is shown to be able to destroy a planet if left open for long. Defeated Prime Surtur and sealed the Eternal Flame away from him. The Odinforce is compared with the Tasseract, which was stated to be able to destroy a planet)

Prime Surtur: Multi Continent level (fought with Prime Odin. The Eternal Flame was stated superior to the Casket of Several Winters, which can freeze entire planets)

Hela: Multi Continent level (was Odin's eldest child, and the contender for the throne. Couldn't be killed by Odin. Effortlessly destroyed Mjolnir when weakened, and became stronger as her time passed on Asgard. Stronger than Awakened Thor)

Awakened Thor: Multi Continent level (fought against Hela at her peak and harmed her with his lightning. Was potentially stated by Odin to be stronger than him)

Here's my

Odin: Multi Continent level (has control over the Odinforce, which powers the Bifrost. The Bifrost is shown to be able to destroy a planet if left open for long. Defeated Prime Surtur and sealed the Eternal Flame away from him. The Odinforce is compared with the Tasseract, which was stated to be able to destroy a planet)

Prime Surtur: Multi Continent level (fought with Prime Odin. The Eternal Flame was stated superior to the Casket of Several Winters, which can freeze entire planets)

Hela: Multi Continent level (was Odin's eldest child, and the contender for the throne. Couldn't be killed by Odin. Effortlessly destroyed Mjolnir when weakened, and became stronger as her time passed on Asgard. Stronger than Awakened Thor)

Awakened Thor: Multi Continent level (fought against Hela at her peak and harmed her with his lightning. Was potentially stated by Odin to be stronger than him)

The Odinforce doesn't power the Bifrost. It's also mentioned once in the entire MCU.

We saw Bifrost not much in use in MCU. Ragnarok kinda ignored Bifrost, in fact the entire Shakespearean aspect of Asgard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back