• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maybe a stomp, maybe not: Accelerator VS Sentry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not that knowledgable on Sentry but looking at his powers it seems that two things might would work in Sentry's favor and make this a fair battle depending on how they worked.

Attack reflection and resurrection.

How does his attack reflection work? Does he have to see the attack to reflect it?

How good is his resurrection and how fast is it?

Inconclusive then. I was thinking of Accel still having a time limit but apart from that neither can really do anything to the other. Sentry can't get past Accel's shields and Senty will just keep resurrecting himself.

Or they will keep reflecting attacks back and forth.

Accelerator doesn't have immortality, so Sentry could just outlive him if that's considered a victory condition

Also Sentry's regen shouldn't be Possibly Low Godly it should be outright Godly.

There's a scan where Odin stated he can reform from just his soul

That and his fight with the Piper should be removed due to the strength difference.

sorry, translation error, when I said "freeze" I was not referring to the freezing by cold, but immobilization.

Accel could, you know... Force Sentry's soul ou of his body after noticing that his regen negation isn't working.

And then Sentry makes a new body?

Forcing a soul out of a body without killing it won't kill someone with Low Godly.

Sentry's regen is high, possibly low-godly, so if it's assumed to be high, Accel could even nullify his regen or destroy him at a lower level than atoms, if it's assumed to be Low-Godly Accel can only win via incap. In both situations the sentry can still win by outliving Accel. Btw, i think Accel has already reflected mindhax, but i'm not 100% certain.

Didn't accel vector manip mindhax before

Also it was established on lich threads I'm pretty sure that outliving someone isn't a wincon. If neither fighter is able to hurt the other during the time it would take to get an incap victory then it's incon is what I've read

It says high possibly low-Godly on his profile though.

I know Sentry is immune to mind hax but how is he against possession and magic?

Scrlk666777 said:

His Alter Ego the Void can't posses him
Magic I don't think was ever a weakness

Last time I mentioned a character outliving another and referenced the lich doing that I was told that if he had victories for that they shouldn't count because it's not a valid win con

Uhhhhh, Schnee

We don't have a Godly regen.

We just have Mid Godly and High-Godly.

And True-Godly xD

Schnee One said:
Scrlk666777 said:

His Alter Ego the Void can't posses him
Magic I don't think was ever a weakness
So summoning Qliphah wouldn't do much good then.

This is either inconclusive as neither can hurt the other or a win for Sentry by default due to being immortal and being able to outlast Accel.

Paul Frank said:
Last time I mentioned a character outliving another and referenced the lich doing that I was told that if he had victories for that they shouldn't count because it's not a valid win con
I'm going to guess that was Overlord saying that

Wait

Just noticed that Sentry's stamina isn't limitless

Nevermind, he can't outlast

Switching to Incon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back