• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maybe a stomp, maybe not: Accelerator VS Sentry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone explain why this isn't a stomp if Accep can't incap or put sentry down and sentry can just bust the planet

What about accel dura? Couldn't His vector protect the planet since its range is galactic? If Sentry could bypass his High 1C vector shield, why doesn't he win just by destroying accel?

@Ega

What are you talking about?

Accelerator has literally never shown using a vector shield around the planet and this assumes Thinking "the earth explodes" has a vector.

Uhh... no? You don't realize that the Sentry doesn't have to do any sort of attack with Vectors to destroy the planet, correct? Upon which Accelerator is kinda screwed because Air is something he'd really like and kinda necessary.

Paul Frank said:
Can someone explain why this isn't a stomp if Accep can't incap or put sentry down and sentry can just bust the planet
Nah it is.

Accelerator is impossible to beat without stomping

Schnee One said:
@Ega

What are you talking about?

Accelerator has literally never shown using a vector shield around the planet and this assumes Thinking "the earth explodes" has a vector.
Sorry i don't know much about sentry and you misunderstand me. What i meant is why Sentry doesnt "Think Accel Explode" rather than destroying earth. Does sentry power only works on planet?

All I said was "He thinks the earth explodes with TK"

Why would that work on Accelerator?

It won't, which is why he can't do it.

The only person that's misunderstanding is the person not fully reading the posts

Schnee One said:
All I said was "He thinks the earth explodes with TK"

Why would that work on Accelerator?

It won't, which is why he can't do it.

The only person that's misunderstanding is the person not fully reading the posts
Okay, sorry.

this is a stomp if Accel does not have the means to win, and if Accel has a means to win it is a stomp because Sentry will not win

this is a stomp if Accel does not have the means to win, and if Accel has a means to win it is a stomp because Sentry will not win

Back

Should probably close this if it's gonna be stompy though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back