• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maybe a stomp, maybe not: Accelerator VS Sentry

Status
Not open for further replies.
When someone adds this to the profiles can we also remove Piper vs Sentry?

The strength difference as well as mindhax should have made that really descisive gif Sentry if not at least an Incon.

I mean I could see void doing that, and given that it is strongest versions, it's that one.

This was a weird match up. Accel has no means to 100% put Sentry down unless he could seal or possibly even absorb the soul. Sentry would just outlast the battery limit even if he stole his kinetic energy and froze him for a day or two, since Accel can't put him down. Unless you consider incap a victory condition, Accel cannot win.

Schnee said that even this form of incap would not work, and apparently the Sentry regen is low-godly in this match.

Then Accel loses by battery, and even if he used Wings/Will for outsourcing they'd be sitting there until he grows old and dies. So it's either a sentry win or incon if no incap.

Accelerate420 said:
Then Accel loses by battery, and even if he used Wings/Will for outsourcing they'd be sitting there until he grows old and dies. So it's either a sentry win or incon if no incap.
Accelerator doesn't have a time limit in this form.

When is it stated that he doesn't need to rely on the network anymore and that the battery is irrelevant? I know what a theory is, but Accel still needs to rely on the network unless he's outsouring through Will or the Wings.

I think it might depend on how the new third tree works. The Misaka Network is now a tree embedded in the universe. Accel is connected and has complete control over that said tree.

That being said I don't see Kamachi removing the time limit, maybe upgrading it but not removing it entirely.

Yeah. Removing the time limit would feel like a bit of a cop-out to his character. The battery itself is what powers the choker which is connected to the network, but we aren't sure if the device is irrelevant now just because The Network is one with the universe until we get true proof.

Sentry wins via no incap condition and no way for Accel to put him down. I suppose it can count as a incon then since all they can do is just stare eachother down.

If accel has no incap condition or way to put him down but sentry can just bust the planet isn't that a stomp

In fairness all of Accel's fights against people at planet leve or above would be an auto-win for them if they just target the Earth so I don't like to generally use that logic. Same can be said with most fictional battles vs one who can breathe in space and one who cannot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back