• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[R1M5] Venefica's Tier 7 Tourney: Asuna Kamakura vs Accelerator

Original Tourney Thread
Tourney Bracket
Votes
CharacterKeyVotes

Asuna Kamakura

Adventurers Tournament Arc0
AcceleratorPost-Headshot0
Inconclusive0
This is the fifth match of the VeneficaAuthor Tier 7-A/High 7-A tourney! It's Asuna Kamakura from Bakuhatsu: Starting Live Over With a Boom! vs Accelerator from To Aru Majutsu No Index! Winner faces the winner Saturday Sonic vs Spagmatron.

40 meters starting distance with equal speed.

Both characters are at 7-A.

Last edited:
ANIME MATCHUP GO BRRRRR

Lets Roll!

So, starting off, Asuna would begin by getting a little of distance, since she's up against an unknown opponent, and doesn’t have a real reason to get in close (Unless her canonical knowledge of anime is allowed, in which case, she knows exactly who accelerator is and how to beat him right off the bat, but venefica will probs say nuh uh to that) Before she'd start unleashing various skills towards him, in which case, judging by accelerators description and overconfident nature, he'd stand there and let it hit him and redirect back at asuna. So, lucky for asuna, she could most likely figure out he's using a reflection ability, meaning regular magic types won't work on him, at least short-term. However, Asuna still has multiple means to win.
  • Firstly, Asuna could always simply wait out the 15-30 Minute Battery time limit on accelerator's neck. Given that she's a combat genius, and is definitely willing to exploit any weakness she can spot, could simply wait till accelerator runs out of juice, and then finish him off. I'm not sure if this is doable, especially conisdering his abilities, but asuna could theoretically destroy the battery if she got an opening, too.
  • Secondly, asuna can do what she did in the first round of the adventurers tournament, and simply combine Fortune with Intimidate, which would immediately make Accelerator scared to death of asuna. Asuna did this against an opponent that seemingly had an extremely cold, but also fearless nature, similair to how fearless accelerator is in this regard, as it's stated that he has "Never tasted defeat" in his whole life. If asuna does this, all she has to do is scare him off, and that will be a W for asuna.
  • Thirdly, similairly with how asuna could use a skill combo like the one above to scare him off, she could use it to cause accelerator to become grievously injured from using his abilities, Which has occured in the past, meaning it's something that fortune could cause to happen. (Might not work for outright disabling his abilities, since asuna can't use negate, at least not until she tries to use it. and idk if it's possible to disable abilities outright in ACMI either, but correct me if im wrong)
  • Fourth, Asuna could simply crush accelerator out of existence, if need be, with gravity magic, or at least restrain him with it, considering that accelerators' own gravity manipulation can only reverse it. It's not as versatile as asuna's, giving her an edge.
  • Finally, Asuna could potentially BFR Accelerator by using a riftway to send him to a far away location, or possibly even space. Pretty self-explanatory.
As for accelerator taking out asuna with his own potential wincons, none of them are very likely. Asuna can dodge anything that accelerator threw at her, even if he took her by surpise, thanks to Danger sense, extremely similair to how kamijou touma, for example, Used precognition to survive accelerators onslaughts, and kamijou later won the fight, so….

And while accelerator has a lot of things he can use via vector manipulation, like the buildings around him and asuna, there's nothing stopping asuna from simply nuking the whole place to destroy anything he could feasibly use vector manipulation on, forcing accelerator out of feasible range, which would give asuna an advantage, Having both superhuman precision and 160km range means that accelerator can't do anything unless he decides to get in close, which asuna isn't gonna allow him to do, nor could he, cause danger sense, which only helps asuna. Accelerator doesn’t really have any good counters to any precog, cause kamijou as explained above

Additionally, Asuna can counter, or more likely directly clash with accelerators air manipulation with air magic. While asuna has only shown it off a few times so far, it's not too far-fetched that asuna can make some new skills with power creation to compete with accelerator.

Accelerators reflection is also not fully perfect, either. He's gotten undesired results from reflecting attacks before, similair to how his blood vessels can burst if he uses his power too much. And that happened when he saw an attack (Water spear) that he never saw before. And to my knowledge, there's nothing in ACMI That even remotely resembles explosion magic. If accelerator tried to reflect that and failed, it could actually backfire and kill him instantly, especially considering it could hit a building and go boom right in accelerators face and vaporize him, seeing as his actual durability is wall level. Meaning that asuna could unintentionally get an instant gg if this happens, lol.

To be fair, Accelerator still has a couple of advantages over asuna that could take her by surprise. His profile states that his abilities can interact with higher-dimensional objects and beings, (11-D) so he could possibly disrupt Asuna’s 4-D Time hax, considering that Asuna has to warp into and run through the dimension of time to reverse or pause time, and thus render time magic useless (Unless I’m completely wrong and this all sounds like bogus for accelerators abilities to any ACMI fans out there) Although, if he tried to take advantage of the surprise Asuna would get to touch her and make her explode from the inside or sumthin, Asuna can always dodge out of the way. There’s little that accelerator could do to restrain or otherwise stop her from moving, after all. Even if he did, Asuna can always escape with a riftway.

So… yeah. Asuna can exploit accelerators’ weaknesses way easier than accelerator could exploit hers. Accelerator can use a couple of surprises up his sleeve that could prevent this from being completely one-sided in asuna’s favor as explained, But once Asuna knows what accelerator’ abilities are and what the battery on his neck is, it’s pretty much game over due to the much more feasible wincons for Her.

Last edited:
(Unless her canonical knowledge of anime is allowed, in which case, she knows exactly who accelerator is and how to beat him right off the bat, but venefica will probs say nuh uh to that)
Yeah I wouldn't allow that, she'd probably have an unfair match not just against Accelerator, but Elder Centipede too

This does make me curious how versed she is on fan-works, though. Perhaps she is ware of V. Verse in that case 👀

+ Froggy I think will try to argue for Accelerator, so I won't vote until he's here

is the fifth match of the VeneficaAuthor Tier 7-A/High 7-A tourney! It's Asuna Kamakura from Bakuhatsu: Starting Live Over With a Boom! vs Accelerator from To Aru Majutsu No Index! Winner faces the winner Saturday Sonic vs Spagmatron.
Also, if we’re using traditional Japanese wording for the verse names, Asuna’s origin should be called Don to Jinsei o Yarinaosu, Cause this is probably the most anime verse on fcoc

Also, if we’re using traditional Japanese wording for the verse names, Asuna’s origin should be called Don to Jinsei o Yarinaosu, Cause this is probably the most anime verse on fcoc
I just grabbed what the origin section says on both profiles

:dddd
  • Firstly, Asuna could always simply wait out the 15-30 Minute Battery time limit on accelerator's neck. Given that she's a combat genius, and is definitely willing to exploit any weakness she can spot, could simply wait till accelerator runs out of juice, and then finish him off. I'm not sure if this is doable, especially conisdering his abilities, but asuna could theoretically destroy the battery if she got an opening, too.
I think the battery itself attack reflects as well, because technically his clothes or arrow shirt also isn't Accelerator, yet it never gets even scratched when something reflects from it.
  • Secondly, asuna can do what she did in the first round of the adventurers tournament, and simply combine Fortune with Intimidate, which would immediately make Accelerator scared to death of asuna. Asuna did this against an opponent that seemingly had an extremely cold, but also fearless nature, similair to how fearless accelerator is in this regard, as it's stated that he has "Never tasted defeat" in his whole life. If asuna does this, all she has to do is scare him off, and that will be a W for asuna.
Accelerator already experienced defeat from Touma at this point, he also got shot in the head (as he was so distracted by making vector operations at the atomic level he didn't reflect the bullet in time and got a brain injury, that's why the battery in the first place, which returns him the calculation capabilities he had before, on the 15/30 minutes depending on earlier/later battery). That's 2 losses that helped him to go from egoistic villain to antihero, I doubt he would get that scared with this experience.
  • Thirdly, similairly with how asuna could use a skill combo like the one above to scare him off, she could use it to cause accelerator to become grievously injured from using his abilities, Which has occured in the past, meaning it's something that fortune could cause to happen. (Might not work for outright disabling his abilities, since asuna can't use negate, at least not until she tries to use it. and idk if it's possible to disable abilities outright in ACMI either, but correct me if im wrong)
The link provided seems to not be in the past, it's Toaru Majutsu no Index Volume 22 Chapter 11 Part 1. The headshot happens in Volume 5 (had to google this). Also, why should Accelerator try using magic here when he has vector manip?
  • Fourth, Asuna could simply crush accelerator out of existence, if need be, with gravity magic, or at least restrain him with it, considering that accelerators' own gravity manipulation can only reverse it. It's not as versatile as asuna's, giving her an edge.
The passive aura would simply repel the vectors away. Even stuff like portals should get attack reflected, as the Vector Manip is 11-D.
  • Finally, Asuna could potentially BFR Accelerator by using a riftway to send him to a far away location, or possibly even space. Pretty self-explanatory.
Once more not sure how that would work against 11-D reflection. In the show, Accelerator encountered Dark Matter of the second level5, which went through his attack reflection for a while, before his passive reflection got adjusted to it. But not sure how the riftway would be similar to that.
And to my knowledge, there's nothing in ACMI That even remotely resembles explosion magic. If accelerator tried to reflect that and failed, it could actually backfire and kill him instantly, especially considering it could hit a building and go boom right in accelerators face and vaporize him, seeing as his actual durability is wall level. Meaning that asuna could unintentionally get an instant gg if this happens, lol.
In the show, its mentioned he would survive a nuke 👀

As for Accelerator's offensive, what's the point of rushing the fight like this, when both sides are really powerful? There is no buildup or character personalities showing when the match threat gets analytical only... The main point of FC/OC matches is that they should be fun

For starters, as the arena seems to be 'an endless, ruined city', I could see Accelerator getting annoyed (Asuna tells him some bad joke about his image), and with his 100% sane mind, he could replicate this gem scene with buildings around him:

I just love this scene so much, the small details like how his cutch falls to the ground as he snaps, things weird like this fascinate me xD

As for Accelerator's offensive, what's the point of rushing the fight like this, when both sides are really powerful? There is no buildup or character personalities showing when the match threat gets analytical only... The main point of FC/OC matches is that they should be fun

For starters, as the arena seems to be 'an endless, ruined city', I could see Accelerator getting annoyed (Asuna tells him some bad joke about his image), and with his 100% sane mind, he could replicate this gem scene with buildings around him:

I just love this scene so much, the small details like how his cutch falls to the ground as he snaps, things weird like this fascinate me xD

I fr thought you never watched anime before if anything I thought you watched Evangelion or what ever that's called 💀

I think the battery itself attack reflects as well, because technically his clothes or arrow shirt also isn't Accelerator, yet it never gets even scratched when something reflects from it.
Ah, i see. Ignore the destroying the battery thing then if she can't do that
Accelerator already experienced defeat from Touma at this point, he also got shot in the head (as he was so distracted by making vector operations at the atomic level he didn't reflect the bullet in time and got a brain injury, that's why the battery in the first place, which returns him the calculation capabilities he had before, on the 15/30 minutes depending on earlier/later battery). That's 2 losses that helped him to go from egoistic villain to antihero, I doubt he would get that scared with this experience.
I think you probably misread it, or maybe i wasn't being clear just then. Fortune can allow anything logically possible to happen, which can include causing Accelerator to suddenly become afraid of asuna if he is capable of feeling fear, which he probably is, so this should still be a potential wincon for asuna, same with causing his blood vessels to burst potentially. Even if fortune doesn't work the first time (It's a 75% chance) She just needs to wait 30 seconds before she can try again.
The link provided seems to not be in the past, it's Toaru Majutsu no Index Volume 22 Chapter 11 Part 1. The headshot happens in Volume 5 (had to google this). Also, why should Accelerator try using magic here when he has vector manip?
I didn't mean magic, i meant his vector manip which can cause air attacks, that's what i was referring to. And even if it's in the past, to y knowledge there's nothing that says that can't happen to accelerator again if he's not careful.
The passive aura would simply repel the vectors away. Even stuff like portals should get attack reflected, as the Vector Manip is 11-D.
Can accelerators vector manipulation mess with space-time though? That's how asuna uses gravity magic in the first place
Once more not sure how that would work against 11-D reflection. In the show, Accelerator encountered Dark Matter of the second level5, which went through his attack reflection for a while, before his passive reflection got adjusted to it. But not sure how the riftway would be similar to that.
Riftways are just portals, like doctor strange type portals. Asuna can use them for travel and combat tho, so even if she can't use them to bypass accelerators' attack reflection, they'd still be useful
In the show, its mentioned he would survive a nuke 👀
Asuna's AP is 585 Megatons which is more than any nuke hehehehaw

I think i should mention this again also. Accelerator couldn't land a hit on touma cause of his precognition, Which Asuna's danger sense (Also Precog) is similair to. It's mostly an instinctive thing, but unless accelerator for some reason doesn't want to hurt or kill asuna, Asuna will see all of his attacks coming, meaning she wouldn't walk right into accelerators' hands and get caught by his vector manipulation.

Even if asuna can't accomplish any of her potential winconss here, Accelerator is living on borrowed time (Battery) Whilst asuna isn't. Asuna has more than enough stamina to last a half an hour fight

That would definitely be funny, lol. Asuna can counter or defend in a lot of ways tho
Yeah i know, i just made a big message at first because i wanted to make sure i got nothing wrong cause you seem to know a lot about ACMI, and i don't. I didn't expect that one message to be the end of things anyways, i just wanted to get my initial thoughts on this down straight away (y)

I think you probably misread it, or maybe i wasn't being clear just then. Fortune can allow anything logically possible to happen, which can include causing Accelerator to suddenly become afraid of asuna if he is capable of feeling fear, which he probably is, so this should still be a potential wincon for asuna, same with causing his blood vessels to burst potentially. Even if fortune doesn't work the first time (It's a 75% chance) She just needs to wait 30 seconds before she can try again.
What exactly quantifies as logically possible? It seems like a lot of low to no chance things are being mentioned here so I’m a bit confused. Is it like the Death Note where it can somewhat control fate to make the almost but not impossible happen?

What exactly quantifies as logically possible? It seems like a lot of low to no chance things are being mentioned here so I’m a bit confused. Is it like the Death Note where it can somewhat control fate to make the almost but not impossible happen?
Yeah, the death note is the exact analogy i was going for. It can cause very lucky stuff to happen for asuna, but it has a cooldown, and it's not a guarantee (75% every use) and it can't cause impossible stuff like the moon crashing into earth or the opponent suddenly exploding for no reason so asuna can win automatically. Otherwise it would be NLF. It's effects also only last for 30 seconds, since that's the cooldown, but if asuna uses it to dodge an attack that she can't dodge even with precog, she can't use it again for a brief period of time. And it's more so probability manipulation, not fate manip

^ But basically, she can cause things to work in her favor for a brief period (30 seconds) using it, but it's not spammable and isn't an auto-win. But she could use it to cause accelerators' power to backfire if she wanted to once she knows what it is, since that's happened before

Last edited:
So it's normal gravity manip then?
Accel should be fine
But Accel doesnt have spacetime manip? In fiction, it doesn’t mention spacetime at all in most cases. That’s why accelerator or other gravity manipulation users don’t also have spacetime manipulation as well. His own gravity manipulation is nowhere near as versatile as asuna's either. he can only reverse gravity, whilst asuna can increase it at least hundreds of times over, and can do it in specific points to crush stuff, not just weigh opponents down.

Last edited:
so what exactly are the win cons here? Asuna can use her luck powers and time out Accelerator who can reflect attacks back at her is what I’ve got so far.

so what exactly are the win cons here? Asuna can use her luck powers and time out Accelerator who can reflect attacks back at her is what I’ve got so far.
  • Asuna using luck magic to cause something unexpected to happen to accelerator that helps her
  • Waiting for the battery to run out and then finishing him off
  • BFR through a riftway if she can trick him to walk into one
Is what I’ve got so far, at least until something new comes up for accelerator. I’m not sure if accelerator himself has any wincons himself, considering he can’t counter danger sense (precog) which was the same case for touma, so accelerator wouldn’t be able to get in close and make Asuna explode or make her blood boil or anything. And any damage Asuna does take, if at all, she can always heal from.

Possibly, he still is very egoistic, I don't remember him, the strongest esper in the Academy City fleeing away. I could see it as a support factor for other attacks, maybe to evoke fear from them in Accelerator making him unsure if he can reflect them, even when he can effortlessly. That kind of fear Accel felt when Touma punched him. Perhaps it would force Accel to dodge the said attack.
Can accelerators vector manipulation mess with space-time though? That's how asuna uses gravity magic in the first place

Riftways are just portals, like doctor strange type portals. Asuna can use them for travel and combat tho, so even if she can't use them to bypass accelerators' attack reflection, they'd still be useful
I cannot guarantee it can, I still imagine BFR'ing him won't present as a win coin here.
Asuna's AP is 585 Megatons which is more than any nuke hehehehaw
T-Sar bomb is also 7-A.
I think i should mention this again also. Accelerator couldn't land a hit on touma cause of his precognition, Which Asuna's danger sense (Also Precog) is similair to. It's mostly an instinctive thing, but unless accelerator for some reason doesn't want to hurt or kill asuna, Asuna will see all of his attacks coming, meaning she wouldn't walk right into accelerators' hands and get caught by his vector manipulation.
Accel would have to AoE hard to get her then.
Even if asuna can't accomplish any of her potential winconss here, Accelerator is living on borrowed time (Battery) Whilst asuna isn't. Asuna has more than enough stamina to last a half an hour fight
Accel still showed being able to fight despite battery off, at the very least he could attack with these grey tornado wings (with whom he defeated Kihara with an empty battery). But his OP vector defense will be off, meaning Asuna gets more win coins at that point, if she survives.
Fr, Bro is babyraging 💀
He just went from analytic thinking to screaming and throwing buildings

It's clear Asuna will dodge/explode buildings (maybe it will be hard if vectors speed them up). Then Accelerator would use the shadow tornado wings, maybe they would serve together with building throwing as a good distraction for Accel to get a hand on Asuna (which likely instakills, reversing the blood flow of Asuna to make her blood explode).

If Accelerator won't be able to land a hit at Asuna for some time, he would use vector manip to drag all air from the area into their fighting space, he could throw plasma balls at Asuna or even compress all area into plasma (bypassing Asuna's precog). Another wincoin I could see for Accel is how he can use vectors from orbiting Earth for his own gain, he could slow down Earth in order to crush Asuna of extremely speed up his attacks /his movement. Crushing Asuna still is unlikely with her gravity manip, but using to speed to blitz her and reverse her blood flow seems deadly.

I also remembered how Accel took a blue fire explosion fired at him (in Toaru no Accelerator) and simply threw it back. If Asuna uses too many explosions, he could revert them at her in a way precog won't work. I will have a look at the wincoins now:

But Accel doesnt have spacetime manip? In fiction, it doesn’t mention spacetime at all in most cases. That’s why accelerator or other gravity manipulation users don’t also have spacetime manipulation as well. His own gravity manipulation is nowhere near as versatile as asuna's either. he can only reverse gravity, whilst asuna can increase it at least hundreds of times over, and can do it in specific points to crush stuff, not just weigh opponents down.
Like I know what you're trying to say, but what most of what she applies with her space-time gravity manip seems to be just normal gravitational abilities so far, not anything unique
Most of that can be done through regular gravity manip, which itself already ***** with space-time

Accel can also interrupt and reflect Esper teleportation which uses spatial manipulation by getting away from the 3 dimensions, find their position in the 11th dimension, and then calculate the vectors to teleport. This property gives them the ability to overcome the predictions made via precognition based on 3-dimensional calculations, as they don't take 11-dimensional calculations into account. If an object is teleported inside another it will displace any matter upon its arrival.

It's not exactly space-time, but Accel can interact with spatial manipulation

Another thing to add on to Gravity Manip is that, Accelerator's reflection works through a filter, he has a preset amount of gravity, air, light, that are allowed to be let in, anything exceeding those are automatically inverted

Accelerator had originally been the type to get sleep at his own pace. Whether an alarm clock went off right next to his ear, a brat was screaming at him, or a bomb exploded on top of his stomach, he would just continue sleeping soundly.

This was because he had the power to alter all types of vectors, so he normally reflected all vectors except for the bare minimum he needed such as oxygen and gravity.

While in that state, Accelerator would remain unscathed even if he was directly hit by a nuclear bomb.
We know it works this way because Accelerator only let's in safe levels of light and heat
Accel reflecting UV light
This isn’t natural. Maybe this is a side effect of my powers. I don’t really understand it though. Whether it’s my skin, hair or eyes, all the pigments on my body exist to protect my body from UV rays, but my powers can redirect any unwanted UV rays, so my body itself doesn’t need pigments.”

[…]

“What in the world do you mean by that? Speaking of which, it’s not a good thing to have powers that are too strong. The outside influence is too little, it seems to cause a loss of balance in the hormones, causing me to have this androgynous appearance

The reflection ability could be done unconsciously through some simple calculations. He just needed to calculate the minimum required forces (gravity, air pressure, light, oxygen, heat, sound wavelength, etc.) and redirect everything else. If he really redirected all forces, he would be tossed out of the atmosphere because gravity was redirected.
Heat is allowed in, but we know for a fact that he reflects heat, suggesting excessive amounts aren't allowed.
Which would go for the same with gravity
It even says if Accel chose to fully reflect gravity, he would be shot out of the earth lol

There's also Accelerator's immeasurable lifting strength rating, which can probably help

You should know that Accel originally used the Earth's rotation to throw a wall in the original LN scene lol

• Asuna using luck magic to cause something unexpected to happen to accelerator that helps her
  • Waiting for the battery to run out and then finishing him off
  • BFR through a riftway if she can trick him to walk into one
Is what I’ve got so far, at least until something new comes up for accelerator. I’m not sure if accelerator himself has any wincons himself, considering he can’t counter danger sense (precog) which was the same case for touma, so accelerator wouldn’t be able to get in close and make Asuna explode or make her blood boil or anything. And any damage Asuna does take, if at all, she can always heal from.
What I see for Asuna:
  • The battery runs out, meaning her explosions and other attacks can land and tear Accel apart, it won't be super easy still.
  • Although the fear alone wouldn't be enough (in worst case Accel can calm down with his analytical thinking, realizing this is generated fear, he would return to the fight after calming down quickly), combined with rift way opened and the attack fear I mentioned, pressuring Accel to willingly leave through the rift way could work, as how would he then return, even if calmed down).
  • One thing still not mentioned is that explosions destroy oxygen, it's mentioned on several accounts removing oxygen with explosions could eventually defeat him, rendering Accel unable to breathe. It's still unlikely when Accel can summon new and new air from around (in order to create plasma).
What I see for Accelerator:

• Using as many distractions as possible (throwing objects/speed amping from Earth orbit energy/black tornado wings) to land a hand on her physically at one point, reversing her blood flow and bioelectricity to one-shot her.
  • When Asuna uses too many powerful attacks, attacks reflecting them all (for example forcing her biggest explosions to "hug" her from all sides via manipulation of their vectors after contact) could get Asuna even with her precog.
  • Accelerator could spam the area with enough plasma to leave no room for escape, while he protect himself with vector manip.

Seems pretty tight
You should know that Accel originally used the Earth's rotation to throw a wall in the original LN scene lol
I never figured that out, thanks for connecting it

What I see for Asuna:
  • The battery runs out, meaning her explosions and other attacks can land and tear Accel apart, it won't be easy still
  • Although the fear alone wouldn't be enough (in worst case Accel can calm down with his analytical thinking, realizing this is generated fear, he would return to the fight after calming down quickly), combined with rift way opened and the attack fear I mentioned, pressuring Accel to willingly leave through the rift way could work, as how would he then return, even if calmed down)
  • One thing still not mentioned is that explosions destroy oxygen, it's mentioned on several accounts removing oxygen with explosions could eventually defeat him, rendering Accel unable to breathe. It's still unlikely when Accel can summon new and new air from around (in order to create plasma).

• Using as many distractions as possible (throwing objects/speed amping from Earth orbit energy/black tornado wings) to land a hand on her physically at one point, reversing her blood flow and bioelectricity to one-shot her.
  • When Asuna uses too many powerful attacks, attacks reflecting them all (for example forcing her biggest explosions to "hug" her from all sides via manipulation of their vectors after contact) could get Asuna even with her precog.
  • Accelerator could spam the area with enough plasma to leave no room for escape, while he protect himself with vector manip.

Seems pretty tight

You're welcome
As for more options for AoE, Accel can do
this

I’m feeling like Accelerator has better win cons if he can just surround Asuna with her explosions negating her precog advantage. She likely wouldn’t expect it which would make it even more effective. Though she can still outlast.

What I see for Asuna:
  • The battery runs out, meaning her explosions and other attacks can land and tear Accel apart, it won't be super easy still.
  • Although the fear alone wouldn't be enough (in worst case Accel can calm down with his analytical thinking, realizing this is generated fear, he would return to the fight after calming down quickly), combined with rift way opened and the attack fear I mentioned, pressuring Accel to willingly leave through the rift way could work, as how would he then return, even if calmed down).

Seems pretty tight

Oh yeah, Accel can also draw out air by touching the ground by using the Earth's rotational forces

He just went from analytic thinking to screaming and throwing buildings

It's clear Asuna will dodge/explode buildings (maybe it will be hard if vectors speed them up). Then Accelerator would use the shadow tornado wings, maybe they would serve together with building throwing as a good distraction for Accel to get a hand on Asuna (which likely instakills, reversing the blood flow of Asuna to make her blood explode).
I see. Once again though, Asuna will see the attack coming a couple seconds ahead. Even if she can't physically dodge whatever shadow tornado wings is, she can always use a riftway to teleport herself to safety, or even use Playback to catch accelerator off-guard
If Accelerator won't be able to land a hit at Asuna for some time, he would use vector manip to drag all air from the area into their fighting space
Asuna also has air manipulation, so she might be able to quickly counter it somehow, e.g giving herself a small bubble of air or something like that. Asuna is good at improvising non-complex skills in the middle of a fight, so i'm confident she can just counter with this. Even if she can't, once again she can teleport to safety.
he could throw plasma balls at Asuna or even compress all area into plasma (bypassing Asuna's precog)
I dunno if you worded that incorrectly, but i don't see how that bypasses precog, lol. At least not hers. (If someone or something has an intent to harm or kill asuna, she will be notified a few seconds before, which gives her time to dodge) Asuna has multiple means to escape or attack also
Another wincoin I could see for Accel is how he can use vectors from orbiting Earth for his own gain, he could slow down Earth in order to crush Asuna of extremely speed up his attacks /his movement. Crushing Asuna still is unlikely with her gravity manip, but using to speed to blitz her and reverse her blood flow seems deadly.
Asuna can use her own speed amps, such as turbocharge (10x speed boost) and supercharge (100x speed boost) to keep up pretty easily. Even if that's not enough, it's not too far fetched she couldn't get even faster, especially with reactive evolution
I also remembered how Accel took a blue fire explosion fired at him (in Toaru no Accelerator) and simply threw it back. If Asuna uses too many explosions, he could revert them at her in a way precog won't work. I will have a look at the wincoins now:
Ah, okay then. I don't think you understand how asuna's precog works tho lol

Yeah, I forgot about these wind-spinning spheres of destruction. That would definitely help Accel in his win coins, against the precog of Asuna.

Im really curious how this match ends up
It's not really wind though, as far as we know he can just convert vectors into absorption to create a sorta attracting force
The giant spherical shape is probably water sucked in due to the location

Last edited:
Those last two i don't really understand. Asuna gets a couple of seconds of warning time before an attack hits her, which in this case would include her own, since accelerator would be reflecting them back at her with malicious intent. She has plenty of time to dodge, and even if she can't, she can still riftway to safety

How would the plasma work though exactly?

I’m feeling like Accelerator has better win cons if he can just surround Asuna with her explosions negating her precog advantage. She likely wouldn’t expect it which would make it even more effective. Though she can still outlast.
She wouldn't expect it, at least at first. Once asuna knows what accelerators' power is, she's not dumb enough to just keep trying to attack him and let herself be vulnerable. She might switch to another magic type to avoid that situation, Such As Thunder magic, to avoid a situation like that even if for whatever reason, her precog can't save her.

She wouldn't expect it, at least at first. Once asuna knows what accelerators' power is, she's not dumb enough to just keep trying to attack him and let herself be vulnerable. She might switch to another magic type to avoid that situation, Such As Thunder magic, to avoid a situation like that even if for whatever reason, her precog can't save her.
Not voting but leading towards Asuna 🗣📣 🔥 🔥🔥🔥💯💯💯

Asuna can use her own speed amps, such as turbocharge (10x speed boost) and supercharge (100x speed boost) to keep up pretty easily. Even if that's not enough, it's not too far fetched she couldn't get even faster, especially with reactive evolution
Hold on, 100 times speed amp? I don’t remember seeing this when allowing her into this tourney

Back